Share you managerial attributes!

Pearomaniac

We are all focused here on our teams and the tasks ahead of us but we rarely give attention to our in game selves. I would love if u would share screenshots of your managers in game attributes with some details like what is your reputation, what license u got and how many years have passed into your save.

Heres mine attributes. Six years passed, seventh season starting with AFC Wimbledon.

11.png.b2b8af53b6a5577940dd2465baa63813.png

And my reputation and managerial license.

22.png.cd3b4b94e72a4cc8a6dd42b84eaa3633.png

Share up, dont be shy :)

1569669899_mymanagerialstyle.jpg.adcf360be52fb7fc0844aaf53310b023.jpg

"I have a confession that I have to get off my chest, so I’m going to be oddly frank with you from the outset. Full disclosure - I'm a fraud. I'm not a real football manager. I'm a mere armchair football fan and FM player - and it's from this starting-point that I commence this save."

L11 Head Coach Academy-Only Challenge: FM for Masochists

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

1569669899_mymanagerialstyle.jpg.adcf360be52fb7fc0844aaf53310b023.jpg

"I have a confession that I have to get off my chest, so I’m going to be oddly frank with you from the outset. Full disclosure - I'm a fraud. I'm not a real football manager. I'm a mere armchair football fan and FM player - and it's from this starting-point that I commence this save."

L11 Head Coach Academy-Only Challenge: FM for Masochists

Well i guess in that league the most important is how loud can you yell at your players :D