(FM23) Morgsthia : HUGE Update (2nd Country is Here)

6 dakika önce, Ozbay said:

DB is now updated to 23.4.0 Version of the Game

First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update this sooner. I needed a time off from Football Manager. And I kinda still do, I just returned to update this for everyone that wants to play with it.

- Database is now compatible with 23.4.0 Version of the game.

- With the new version, IDs of everything has changed, so you'll need to reload theme after installing it.

- For some reason, now the game won't let you pick a start date in the beginning, it is displayed as grayed-out. But I tested it and it's working fine. It starts out in June. For the moment, I have no idea why it happened and how to fix it. -

If you haven't touched the graphics folder before, (meaning; if you haven't changed the names of the files etc.), I prepared a zip file that only replaces config files, so you won't have to download everything again. This zip file also includes the new updated DB. You can download DB & Configs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bJOt6eW3jJZilhwKXmMwaWyli5nrpgw/view

- Download with Graphics -

Google Drive

Loooong information about the DB:

Spoiler

I think this update to my fictional database deserves its own thread, and here we are. Heads-Up Warning: This post will continue like a blog post. I'll be talking about what I did, and why I did it... There'll be plenty of "unnecessary" information etc. My apologies for talking this much.

You can go ahead and find the download link at the end of this post.

1976500295_PalgaviaUpdate1.png.b0be36dbaf9171007117d5427715c58e.png

With this update, I'm expanding our little Kingdom. Palgavia is joining the Kingdom of Morgsthia, as an autonomous region of Morgsthia. We'll see in a moment on the map that it is an island located between Iceland and Morgsthia. Its name is again a made up name I came up with for a story I'm trying to write, and as far as I know it doesn't mean anything in any language.

Palgavia's flag is heavily inspired by the flag of Greenland. But I didn't want to just recolor an existing flag template this time, so I changed it a little bit. In my mind, this country is supposed to be a mountainous one (because I named a lot of clubs after imaginary mountains), so instead of a circle I used a triangle which represents the mountains. And the colors are the same as Morgsthia's like Greenland's flag has the same colors as Denmark's, referencing the ties between the two.  Let's now see our countries on the world map.

World_Map.thumb.png.e309f7854e5712bb7e571d60fac377f2.png

Country speaks their own language called Palsk, as well as Morgsthia's official language Morgsk. But now that they are part of the Kingdom, Morgsthia also recognizes Palsk as an official language. Yet, these two languages aren't similar. Since the country is also close with Iceland, there are traces of Icelandic. But while I was creating this language, Finnish language was on my mind, so one may think that this is an imaginary extension of Finnish. It is added to the game in Uralic Language family, under Finno-Ugric group and North subgroup. But luckily, it is not as hard as Finnish to learn :D 

Below is the city map of Palgavia. Country consists 18 cities, Gammelstad being its capital. I'm not sure if I have shared city map of the original country Morgsthia, but if you're interested you can see it here. Again, the names are mostly made up, except a couple of them. For example: Roligstrand basically means "Quiet, calm beach", or Grönfjell means "Green Field", it's just for concept purposes. "Berhelmer" derived after a special Giant in Norse Mythology: Bergelmir. Gammelstad is just another easteregg i put in the DB regarding my hometown, means "Old city" (My homecity's name's literal translation is also "Old City"). Today at the information nobody cares :D Okay, I'll shut up and move on. 

1377486004_PalgaviaCityMap.thumb.png.ad550ba8a97b5ecbd5c048025bd7e6ce.png

Okay, now the game-related stuff. Below is the summary of what's new with this update.

News.png.031f771d39521fb1e8065d14787e1a9c.png

A little clarification is needed here I think. The country's national team is playable (replacing Kazakhstan (sorry Kazakhstan) in the international tournements), but there are no leagues in the country. The new teams are based in Palgavia but they are competing in the Morgsthia's pyramid. There are several reasons for that.

First one being that I wanted to expand the existing league structure and teams of Morgsthia. But since Morgsthia has only 13 cities and already 54 teams, it felt like adding new ones on top of that feels a bit extreme. I mean, how many cities are there which have like 10 different professional clubs? Not many, right?. Hence, I figured that I'll need new cities. And if I'm creating new cities, why not make it a different country? Because I enjoy this kind of creative path.

This brings us to the technical reason; the way that the editor works is limiting. You can only make one country playable in one file. That's alright, we can do a seperate file for each country, right? Well yes, but actually no. 

1038570823_wellyesbutactuallyno.jpg.1fbe4fcadfa3ebd22ce43994771eff14.jpg

I don't really want to go deep in the technical aspects, but it would make everything harder, and I'm not even sure if it would work, at this point. But thinking about it, this mod comes with ridiculous amount of graphics, they need to be mapped according to the ID numbers, and seperating countries into different files would probably mess up everything.

Another reason is, since this new country is supposed to be a small autonomous region, it makes sense that they didn't want to create a league structure when the mainland is not far and it already has a fine, working system. Or they simply thought that, "Okay, football in Morgsthia is well-developed. We can raise better players if we play among them."

And it is not new or unique for foreign based clubs to play in another country's league structure. For example, Swansea is based in Wales but plays in English League Pyramid. Starting from that, why not build a whole country following this logic, especially when it suits you :D 

To sum all up; 3 New Leagues were added under the existing Morgsthian League Structure. Clubs are based in Palgavia (they are producing players with Palsk nationality) but they are playing in Morgsthia. So this DB does not offer two seperate league structures presented in a single file. But the national teams of both countries are playable.

The League levels from top to down goes like this:

Eliteligaen > Liga 2 > Liga 3 > Mesterligaen >  Regionsliga 2 > Regionsliga 3

Eliteligaen.png.6ffc98a77dcd8824b1485428e58a9501.png1678417776_Liga2.png.738494b6c39dc586caffa1d7a59ca870.png878886986_Liga3.png.48f3c3b4b4ccbb9beddf8e452380ac14.pngMesterligaen.png.2f4ce672ed6dc1a702f5495abaaae7b5.png584076488_Regionsliga2.png.4fbf93a13142184f7ff457d6ac676bf5.png662680294_Regionsliga3.png.18cf35266fee8f5ec82755ac4e1b0d45.pngCups.png.2d79f014641dfec479b67be618021d48.png

* The mascot of Morgsthia was a yellow dragon, and the mascot of the Palgavia is a fox.

*Mesterligaen means "Master's League", and Regionsliga means "Regional League". But they are not implemented to the game as regional leagues, they are regular leagues.

Two new Cups were added, and slight changes regarding the participants were made on the existing Morgsthian Cups. And the prize money is now more rewarding.

#Teams participating in the cups have been changed like this:

Kongepokal

(King's Cup) (Main FF Cup)

All of the 108 clubs compete in this cup.

Pokalprestisje

(Prestige Cup) (League Cup)

72 Clubs from the top divisions compete in this cup.

(Eliteligaen, Liga 2, Liga 3 and Mesterligaen)

Midgards Trofé

(Named after Norse Mythology) (League Cup for lower divisions)

72 Clubs from the lower divisions compete in this cup.

(Liga 3, Mesterligaen, Regionsliga 2 and Regionsliga 3)

Fotbalforbundet Trofé

(Football Federation) (League Cup)

54 Clubs from the lowest divisions compete in this cup.

(Mesterligaen, Regionsliga 2 and Regionsliga 3)

Superpokal (Super Cup)

Winners of Eliteligaen and Kongepokal compete in this cup.

- FACES! -

Finally, our players have faces! I don't know about you but I'm pretty thrilled about this. It was challenging for me to apply the faces to this database but it does not matter, the credit goes to the authors of the NewGAN Face Mod. These people did a magnificent job, training artificial intelligence to generate faces for the players generated by the game as you progress. All I did was to figure out how to use their mod with my database. To be precise; 2268 faces are now included in the graphics of this mod. 

- Other Changes -

- Now players have random birthdates. I used to set every player to have the same birthdate as 17-18 years old. This was because there were limited amount of players, and I wanted to give you time to raise new players by the time the existing ones grow older. But this lead to a confusion amongst some people downloaded the mod, they thought this was an error. And now that the player-base is hugely increased that is not needed, and people can have random birthdates (except a couple of players whom I chose to be wonderkids). 

- Players are now a bit weaker. Some people complained that the players were simply too good, and I agree with them. Ergo, I reduced the CA and PA of the existing players. 

- VAR system has been added to Eliteligaen & Cups. But since I think referee review takes too much time, I setted it so there's only Remote View. No VAR system is present for the lower divisions but Goal Line Technology is utilized. 

- Prize money based on the league position. And parachute money for the relegated clubs. I wasn't exactly a fan of this since money was never an issue for Morgsthian clubs, but now that the Palgavian clubs have arrived, their finances are not that strong, and they'll need it to compete with Morgsthian clubs. Competing in the top league is now more rewarding. 

- Morges Forbund. Meaning: Morgsthian FederationIt is an agreement between Morgsthia and Palgavia. Right now, it doesn't do much as Palgavia too is a member of the EU, but it lays a foundation for possible future countries & regions. If I add other countries, this will probably come in handy. For example, in a case that a state is a part of the Kingdom but not a member of the EU, using this agreement I can treat the players of those countries as EU members, so the squad registration rules won't be applied for them.

- Maximum of 15 Non-EU players for Eliteligaen, 10 Non-EU players for Liga 2, 7 Non-EU players for Liga 3, 5 Non-EU players for Mesterligaen and below can be registered. And no more Work Permits. Maximum 30 players can be registered. I used to apply a work permit rule to ensure that other clubs don't go sign players below a potential ability of 100, so the quality of the football in the country would be preserved to some extent. But now we have weaker clubs and they will need to sign any players they can find :D Some of the new clubs aren't even at professional status yet.

- 4 Teams are playing for promotion play-off now instead of 6. I don't know why I was even letting 6 teams in the first place, but now it is like every other league.

- Minimum 20,000 stadium capacity is needed in Eliteligaen now. There were no such rule before.

- 4 Yellows = 1 Match Ban (and every 4 yellows =  1 match ban). When it was 1 match for every 2 yellow cards, it was really annoying. Now it is a bit more relaxed. 

- Fair-Play is still important though. There's now a prize money for the 3 teams that pay attention to clean football.

- Last day of transfer experience for Eliteligaen. Now the screen turns yellow on the last day of transfer window, and it feels more dynamic and exciting. 

- The database was made from scratch once again, and hopefully for the last time. I have simulated the game for 20 seasons without any problems a couple of times. And I don't think there'll be an error beyond that either. Morgsthia is still based on Luxembourg, and Palgavia is based on Ireland (pre-1922).

* I'll edit this post if I forgot to mention something. 

- DOWNLOAD -

from Google Drive

Just unzip the archive and put the Sports Interactive folder into your Documents. Confirm if it asks to change files. When you're starting a new game, you need to check the boxes for both files named "a_Dependency" and "b_Morgsthia_v4.0". Also a DB Setup is included, you can use that by accessing it from the left bottom in the league selection screen, to setup a new game, if you like.

And as always, any kind of feedback & questions are welcome.

Good luck and have fun. 

Edited by Ozbay
updated to 23.4.0

23 hours ago, Ozbay said:

I think this update to my fictional database deserves its own thread, and here we are. Heads-Up Warning: This post will continue like a blog post. I'll be talking about what I did, and why I did it... There'll be plenty of "unnecessary" information etc. My apologies for talking this much.

With this update, I'm expanding our little Kingdom. Palgavia is joining the Kingdom of Morgsthia, as an autonomous region of Morgsthia. We'll see in a moment on the map that it is an island located between Iceland and Morgsthia. Its name is again a made up name I came up with for a story I'm trying to write, and as far as I know it doesn't mean anything in any language.

Palgavia's flag is heavily inspired by the flag of Greenland. But I didn't want to just recolor an existing flag template this time, so I changed it a little bit. In my mind, this country is supposed to be a mountainous one (because I named a lot of clubs after imaginary mountains), so instead of a circle I used a triangle which represents the mountains. And the colors are the same as Morgsthia's like Greenland's flag has the same colors as Denmark's, referencing the ties between the two.  Let's now see our countries on the world map.

Country speaks their own language called Palsk, as well as Morgsthia's official language Morgsk. But now that they are part of the Kingdom, Morgsthia also recognizes Palsk as an official language. Yet, these two languages aren't similar. Since the country is also close with Iceland, there are traces of Icelandic. But while I was creating this language, Finnish language was on my mind, so one may think that this is an imaginary extension of Finnish. It is added to the game in Uralic Language family, under Finno-Ugric group and North subgroup. But luckily, it is not as hard as Finnish to learn :D 

Below is the city map of Palgavia. Country consists 18 cities, Gammelstad being its capital. I'm not sure if I have shared city map of the original country Morgsthia, but if you're interested you can see it here. Again, the names are mostly made up, except a couple of them. For example: Roligstrand basically means "Quiet, calm beach", or Grönfjell means "Green Field", it's just for concept purposes. "Berhelmer" derived after a special Giant in Norse Mythology: Bergelmir. Gammelstad is just another easteregg i put in the DB regarding my hometown, means "Old city" (My homecity's name's literal translation is also "Old City"). Today at the information nobody cares :D Okay, I'll shut up and move on. 

Okay, now the game-related stuff. Below is the summary of what's new with this update.

A little clarification is needed here I think. The country's national team is playable (replacing Kazakhstan (sorry Kazakhstan) in the international tournements), but there are no leagues in the country. The new teams are based in Palgavia but they are competing in the Morgsthia's pyramid. There are several reasons for that.

First one being that I wanted to expand the existing league structure and teams of Morgsthia. But since Morgsthia has only 13 cities and already 54 teams, it felt like adding new ones on top of that feels a bit extreme. I mean, how many cities are there which have like 10 different professional clubs? Not many, right?. Hence, I figured that I'll need new cities. And if I'm creating new cities, why not make it a different country? Because I enjoy this kind of creative path.

This brings us to the technical reason; the way that the editor works is limiting. You can only make one country playable in one file. That's alright, we can do a seperate file for each country, right? Well yes, but actually no. 

I don't really want to go deep in the technical aspects, but it would make everything harder, and I'm not even sure if it would work, at this point. But thinking about it, this mod comes with ridiculous amount of graphics, they need to be mapped according to the ID numbers, and seperating countries into different files would probably mess up everything.

Another reason is, since this new country is supposed to be a small autonomous region, it makes sense that they didn't want to create a league structure when the mainland is not far and it already has a fine, working system. Or they simply thought that, "Okay, football in Morgsthia is well-developed. We can raise better players if we play among them."

And it is not new or unique for foreign based clubs to play in another country's league structure. For example, Swansea is based in Wales but plays in English League Pyramid. Starting from that, why not build a whole country following this logic, especially when it suits you :D 

To sum all up; 3 New Leagues were added under the existing Morgsthian League Structure. Clubs are based in Palgavia (they are producing players with Palsk nationality) but they are playing in Morgsthia. So this DB does not offer two seperate league structures presented in a single file. But the national teams of both countries are playable.

Eliteligaen.png.6ffc98a77dcd8824b1485428e58a9501.png1678417776_Liga2.png.738494b6c39dc586caffa1d7a59ca870.png878886986_Liga3.png.48f3c3b4b4ccbb9beddf8e452380ac14.pngMesterligaen.png.2f4ce672ed6dc1a702f5495abaaae7b5.png584076488_Regionsliga2.png.4fbf93a13142184f7ff457d6ac676bf5.png662680294_Regionsliga3.png.18cf35266fee8f5ec82755ac4e1b0d45.pngCups.png.2d79f014641dfec479b67be618021d48.png

* The mascot of Morgsthia was a yellow dragon, and the mascot of the Palgavia is a fox.

*Mesterligaen means "Master's League", and Regionsliga means "Regional League". But they are not implemented to the game as regional leagues, they are regular leagues.

Two new Cups were added, and slight changes regarding the participants were made on the existing Morgsthian Cups. And the prize money is now more rewarding.

Kongepokal

Pokalprestisje

Midgards Trofé

Fotbalforbundet Trofé

Superpokal (Super Cup)

- FACES! -

Finally, our players have faces! I don't know about you but I'm pretty thrilled about this. It was challenging for me to apply the faces to this database but it does not matter, the credit goes to the authors of the NewGAN Face Mod. These people did a magnificent job, training artificial intelligence to generate faces for the players generated by the game as you progress. All I did was to figure out how to use their mod with my database. To be precise; 2268 faces are now included in the graphics of this mod. 

- Other Changes -

- Now players have random birthdates. I used to set every player to have the same birthdate as 17-18 years old. This was because there were limited amount of players, and I wanted to give you time to raise new players by the time the existing ones grow older. But this lead to a confusion amongst some people downloaded the mod, they thought this was an error. And now that the player-base is hugely increased that is not needed, and people can have random birthdates (except a couple of players whom I chose to be wonderkids). 

- Players are now a bit weaker. Some people complained that the players were simply too good, and I agree with them. Ergo, I reduced the CA and PA of the existing players. 

- VAR system has been added to Eliteligaen & Cups. But since I think referee review takes too much time, I setted it so there's only Remote View. No VAR system is present for the lower divisions but Goal Line Technology is utilized. 

- Prize money based on the league position. And parachute money for the relegated clubs. I wasn't exactly a fan of this since money was never an issue for Morgsthian clubs, but now that the Palgavian clubs have arrived, their finances are not that strong, and they'll need it to compete with Morgsthian clubs. Competing in the top league is now more rewarding. 

- Morges Forbund. Meaning: Morgsthian FederationIt is an agreement between Morgsthia and Palgavia. Right now, it doesn't do much as Palgavia too is a member of the EU, but it lays a foundation for possible future countries & regions. If I add other countries, this will probably come in handy. For example, in a case that a state is a part of the Kingdom but not a member of the EU, using this agreement I can treat the players of those countries as EU members, so the squad registration rules won't be applied for them.

- Maximum of 15 Non-EU players for Eliteligaen, 10 Non-EU players for Liga 2, 7 Non-EU players for Liga 3, 5 Non-EU players for Mesterligaen and below can be registered. And no more Work Permits. Maximum 30 players can be registered. I used to apply a work permit rule to ensure that other clubs don't go sign players below a potential ability of 100, so the quality of the football in the country would be preserved to some extent. But now we have weaker clubs and they will need to sign any players they can find :D Some of the new clubs aren't even at professional status yet.

- 4 Teams are playing for promotion play-off now instead of 6. I don't know why I was even letting 6 teams in the first place, but now it is like every other league.

- Minimum 20,000 stadium capacity is needed in Eliteligaen now. There were no such rule before.

- 4 Yellows = 1 Match Ban (and every 4 yellows =  1 match ban). When it was 1 match for every 2 yellow cards, it was really annoying. Now it is a bit more relaxed. 

- Fair-Play is still important though. There's now a prize money for the 3 teams that pay attention to clean football.

- Last day of transfer experience for Eliteligaen. Now the screen turns yellow on the last day of transfer window, and it feels more dynamic and exciting. 

- The database was made from scratch once again, and hopefully for the last time. I have simulated the game for 20 seasons without any problems a couple of times. And I don't think there'll be an error beyond that either. Morgsthia is still based on Luxembourg, and Palgavia is based on Ireland (pre-1922).

- DOWNLOAD -

from Google Drive

Just unzip the archive and put the Sports Interactive folder into your Documents. Confirm if it asks to change files. When you're starting a new game, you need to check the boxes for both files named "a_Dependency" and "b_Morgsthia_v4.0". Also a DB Setup is included, you can use that by accessing it from the left bottom in the league selection screen, to setup a new game, if you like.

Good luck and have fun. 

The amount of time and love you put into this is just awesome. Haven't bought FM23 yet, but I really like what you made here.

5 saat önce, Jamie Aubrey said:

I need to make this my next save, any recommendation on what team to start with and nations to load ? 

Depends on how you want to play. But if you want to climb from bottom, Storfjell has a nice team, it will be the easiest team to play if you want to start as a champion, but it won't be all beds and roses once you reach RegionsLiga 2. 

If you want it to be challenging, Etranskild may be a good choice. Their professional status is Semi-Pro, their finances are not good, facilities are terrible... Other choices may involve other Semi-Pro clubs, look for them on the team selection phase.

But if you start from the top division, it should be fun to play with the smaller of the big clubs. Eisterg, Drouberg, Combridia, Clinchester and Fropson are all candidates for relegation.

Kughnejentsbyen should also be fun to play with, btw. 

As a note, I can say that clubs based in Morgsthia are way powerful than the ones from Palgavia. And if you pick a favourite team, you can send me your name & team as a private message and I can add you as a club legend. 

2 saat önce, Jorgen said:

The amount of time and love you put into this is just awesome. Haven't bought FM23 yet, but I really like what you made here.

Thank you for the kind words. A thing started out as a small hobby project became this big, I can't believe the point it evolved into. I'm pretty proud of this but there are still things to be done, and hopefully in time i'll improve this even further. 

25 minutes ago, Ozbay said:

Thank you for the kind words. A thing started out as a small hobby project became this big, I can't believe the point it evolved into. I'm pretty proud of this but there are still things to be done, and hopefully in time i'll improve this even further. 

I totally understand that. A few years ago I started something on another website and it grew beyond my imagination.

I really like the fox in your competition logos!

16 dakika önce, Jorgen said:

I totally understand that. A few years ago I started something on another website and it grew beyond my imagination.

I really like the fox in your competition logos!

Hahaha, you have no idea how happy it made me for you to say that, because that fox took a lot of time to create. I wanted to do a logo obeying the Golden Ratio. After the addition of the rectangle to fit in the text it got broken but if one can examine the fox alone, Golden ratio is there :D It took many hours of refineing, I'm glad someone noticed it's beauty.

12 saat önce, SISportsOneHD said:

Great work again!!

If I was to start a journeyman save in this country, what should my experience badges be for the lowest leagues?

I'm not sure, but 10 out of 18 clubs has semi-pro status with significantly low reputation and bad finances. So I'm guessing they won't ask for anything, If you settle to work for food only, that would be huge plus :D 

But note that I haven't tried doing that kind of a save with this, so I might be wrong.

On 03/02/2023 at 23:34, Ozbay said:

Depends on how you want to play. But if you want to climb from bottom, Storfjell has a nice team, it will be the easiest team to play if you want to start as a champion, but it won't be all beds and roses once you reach RegionsLiga 2. 

If you want it to be challenging, Etranskild may be a good choice. Their professional status is Semi-Pro, their finances are not good, facilities are terrible... Other choices may involve other Semi-Pro clubs, look for them on the team selection phase.

But if you start from the top division, it should be fun to play with the smaller of the big clubs. Eisterg, Drouberg, Combridia, Clinchester and Fropson are all candidates for relegation.

Kughnejentsbyen should also be fun to play with, btw. 

As a note, I can say that clubs based in Morgsthia are way powerful than the ones from Palgavia. And if you pick a favourite team, you can send me your name & team as a private message and I can add you as a club legend. 

I just let the game pick for me and ended up with Lagstern, I'll let you know how the first season goes image.thumb.png.5d69e4b144ec5533ca50ca462cec9089.png

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2023 at 18:55, Ozbay said:

Kongepokal

Pokalprestisje

Midgards Trofé

Fotbalforbundet Trofé

Superpokal (Super Cup)

- FACES! -

- Other Changes -

- DOWNLOAD -

from Google Drive

Good luck and have fun. 

I'm simply in love with your league! I picked Soljarnes to play because of their colours, but I moved them to Regionsliga 3, since I wanted to play from the bottom.

As a suggestion, I would slightly change some rules. Youth teams should be U18, instead of U21. Instead of 5 non-EU, the league could have a registration rule similar to UCL (25 players, being 8 grown in the country, 4 of which must be grown in the club, and U21 players don't need to be registered). Of course I could do it myself (maybe I will after I try it the way you devised it), but I found it interesting to share this, just in case you like the idea.

In FM 21, I did a custom league structure for Youth, using an independent relegation/promotion system and cups. I like it the way it is already, but I love it when there are more things for Youth teams.

Anyways, when I finish my journey with Soljarnes, I'll definitely come back to tell you! Thanks for your effort into making such a nice custom league!

• 4 weeks later...

DB is now updated to 23.4.0 Version of the Game

First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to update this sooner. I needed a time off from Football Manager. And I kinda still do, I just returned to update this for everyone that wants to play with it.

- Database is now compatible with 23.4.0 Version of the game.

- With the new version, IDs of everything has changed, so you'll need to reload theme after installing it.

- For some reason, now the game won't let you pick a start date in the beginning, it is displayed as grayed-out. But I tested it and it's working fine. It starts out in June. For the moment, I have no idea why it happened and how to fix it. -

If you haven't touched the graphics folder before, (meaning; if you haven't changed the names of the files etc.), I prepared a zip file that only replaces config files, so you won't have to download everything again. This zip file also includes the new updated DB. You can download DB & Configs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bJOt6eW3jJZilhwKXmMwaWyli5nrpgw/view

Edited by Ozbay

• 4 months later...

Hey, this is amazing! The detail is incredible. Clear to see the amount of time that's gone into this. 

I am in the middle of a similar project at the minute, but I'm having issues learning to use the editor and getting the results I'm after.

I wondered where you learnt to create this and if you would consider doing some sort of tutorial? Obviously there is so much here that only the basics could be covered, but even that would help. 

In my case, I have developed the database but I'm struggling to hook it up into the game. 

Cheers!

• 8 months later...