How to change the text color of the positions on the Squad screen?

drcuz87

I'm new to skinning and just worked through changing the background colors of the positions box on the Squad/Tactics screens, but now I'm noticing that with the text color being red, it's hard to see. I'd like to change to white or something lighter.  I don't see anything referencing that in the settings.xml file for the skin I'm using.  So I'm wondering what the name is for this item so that I can copy the line listed below and just change the name(s) to update my settings file.

Ex: <colour name="substitutes_line" red="5" green="153" blue="0" />

Squad_Text_Color.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2023 at 12:18, wkdsoul said:

Should be controlled by the graphics file - graphics\buttons\custom\picking\table\starting

I don't see that file path under the skin folder. Is that something that needs to be created, like with other folders in FM (faces, logos, etc...)?

image.png.b553c5f3370623d8238e78505375db31.png

If the folder isn’t in your skins folder the game will be using the default. You’ll need to extract the sitoolskit folder I believe.

The folders you want (graphics/buttons/custom/picker/table/starting) will be in there. 

Copy the folder (files) you need and put in the skin folder. You can then edit/change/play around with the default files.