Failing medical! Help

Medicals are in? Cool! I suggest you hire a rubbish physio who won't examine them so thoroughly...try the ones at Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle or West Ham, they should do the trick ;)

hehe or you have a club with issues of team work, work rate and discipline so you make sure every player you buy has at least four criminal convictions and a tattoo on each forearm. younger the better. :D

• SI Staff

At the start of the game Barnes is out for 4 months (knee ligaments) and Ronaldo is out for 5 months (damaged knee cap), so therefore aren't possible to sign. However if you are further into the game and they have recovered from their injuries and this is still occuring then i would log it in the bugs forum.

At the start of the game Barnes is out for 4 months (knee ligaments) and Ronaldo is out for 5 months (damaged knee cap), so therefore aren't possible to sign. However if you are further into the game and they have recovered from their injuries and this is still occuring then i would log it in the bugs forum.

Sorry to ask...but why is that? You should still be able to sign someone even if he's injured....

Sorry to ask...but why is that? You should still be able to sign someone even if he's injured....

player in real life have to go through medicals but what should happen is you should be told of his injury and then asked if you want to take a risk on him so you have the option still to sign him

• SI Staff

From what i understand is that in real life it's down to whether or not the club will risk signing the player without insurance cover. A player can't be insured against career threatening injuries/loss of earnings unless he passes that medical. Without insurance the club would then be liable.

We don't go into any real detail regarding the inurance aspect of the game so just ensure every player has insurance and therefore the club isn't liable.

Okay i've tried signing ronaldo and giles barnes but as they agree the transfer gets cancelled because they fail their medicals. None are injured, is there anything i can do?

Why would you want to buy Barnes? They've destroyed him in this game! Constantly gets injured!

Archived