New Competition created, however, Past Winners History is not being reproduced every year.

SESH!!

Hi all

I have created a new competition called World Super Cup. 16 teams who won their leagues, take part in a 2 legged knockout competition throughout the season.

The final issue I think I am up against is the past winners does not save into history. For example, Man City win the cup, when the new season starts, there is no past winners to say Man City won the cup and nothing appears for the competition in their trophy overview.

Any thoughts what I need to tweak in the editor?

Thank you :)

SESH1

My guess would be you haven't set up ranking levels for the competition. The winner needs to be ranked 0, runner up 1, semi finalists 2 etc. and you need to setup ranking level info to show that ranking 0 = competition winner.

Once that's setup correctly history should automatically be added.

15 hours ago, rusty217 said:

My guess would be you haven't set up ranking levels for the competition. The winner needs to be ranked 0, runner up 1, semi finalists 2 etc. and you need to setup ranking level info to show that ranking 0 = competition winner.

Rusty, I think you are onto something..........That makes perfect sense! I just need to find where to rank etc. Thank you for your help :)

16 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Ok, I took a look at that. I had already setup the Ranking Level Info it seems correctly. Still no progress being made. I have even loaded another persons database with a new competition to see where I am different, and cannot see anything at the moment.

8 hours ago, SESH!! said:

Ok, I took a look at that. I had already setup the Ranking Level Info it seems correctly. Still no progress being made. I have even loaded another persons database with a new competition to see where I am different, and cannot see anything at the moment.

You have to put in ranking levels for each individual round as well as the ranking level info page. Did you do both?

Here (times how ever many rounds you have):

20230201134959_1.thumb.jpg.a58e0ebdd08aed92b7b96b7879eb6483.jpg

And here:

20230201135005_1.thumb.jpg.ce79429e022cecfeaf411c0a5fd0b3ee.jpg

16 hours ago, rusty217 said:

You have to put in ranking levels for each individual round as well as the ranking level info page. Did you do both?

Here (times how ever many rounds you have):

20230201134959_1.thumb.jpg.a58e0ebdd08aed92b7b96b7879eb6483.jpg

And here:

20230201135005_1.thumb.jpg.ce79429e022cecfeaf411c0a5fd0b3ee.jpg

Thank you Rusty217. This has fixed it superbly! The final is now being documented! For some reason now, I have changed something to do with the fixtures or start date etc as the draw will not start for 20 years into the game haha! One thing after another! :)