Mykhaylo Mudryk profile.. what do you think.. is it underrated? do you think should SI games boost him?

Helloo fm lovers.. and dear developers..

As you know We shocked a transfer news from ukrania.. chelsea spend 100m euro for Mykhaylo Mudryk.. 

İ watched him he really played very well in cl.

Bu its current profile in fm 23 seems to me a bit underrated.. what do you think about that.. will they boost him? Or should?

Mykhaylo Mudryk

TECHNICAL

Corners 10
Crossing 13
Dribbling 14
Finishing 13
First Touch 12
Free Kick Taking 10
Heading 4
Long Shots 9
Long Throws 4
Marking 6
Passing 13
Penalty Taking 12
Tackling 4
Technique 14

MENTAL

Aggression 6
Anticipation 8
Bravery 12
Composure 11
Concentration 10
Decisions 10
Determination 16
Flair 16
Leadership 8
Off the Ball 10
Positioning 10
Teamwork 10
Vision 12
Work Rate 13

PHYSICAL

Acceleration 16
Agility 15
Balance 11
Jumping Reach 5
Natural Fitness 10
Pace 17
Stamina 11
Strength 14
Edited by Pafnus

Hi my friend,

If you want to raise an issue regarding the player profile of Mudryk, here is the right place for it: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/database-and-research/ukraine-data-issues/ Then, the researcher, who is responsible for his profile can consider your comment. @Pafnus

Why boost his stats??? Because Chelsea bought him?

From what I have seen of him I feel some of his technical stats need a slight adjustment in the opposite direction. Kicking the ball past a League one level player and then using your pace to get to it cannot be construed as dribbling.

This post is an insult to the researchers who volunteer countless hours to make the database as accurate as possible. You are implying that Mudryk was neglected, and I can assure you that is not the case.

The correct advice has been given around where to raise any data issues you feel there may be - however as has been stated big money transfer is not the same as deserved attribute rise. I would suggest its worth seeing how he performs first... 

With the correct advice being given, I'll lock this thread.