Percentiles/Relative Metrics

GIMN

Has anyone had any luck at finding ways of identifying relative metrics and pulling them through onto the player profile?  Every month I get the Worst Player/Team news items, and these include indicators of how that player (or team) are performing compared to the rest of the division.

These appear to be dynamic/adaptive to the position of the player, which suggests that the game is able to calculate this potentially for every stat available.

image.thumb.png.b800f7e6af80bd9a1b5bb2c7bdae8bf4.png

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

whats the code on the news item look like? 

The panel is inbox content with best or worst performer news.xml, the code for the specific table is...umm...less than helpful:

<!--table for league rankings-->
<widget class="table" id="tabl" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" layout="-2,-6,40" auto_size_rows="false" row_height="25" default_sort_column="0">
  <list id="column_widget_properties">
    <record indx="0" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre" />
    <record indx="1" alignment="centre_y,left" />
    <record indx="2" colour="faded text" alignment="left, centre_y" />
  </list>
</widget>

I can't find anything defined in properties, either.  I think this is the only place I've seen this, and I should probably dig deeper to try and verify the data.  I'm wondering whether the %ages are actually just a rephrasing of "Ranking" from the Player Detailed Stats (e.g if a player is 9th in the league for assists, our of 100 eligible players, it will show as >90%).  A lot of assumptions on my behalf there, but if I'm right, maybe it's easier to try and manipulate the csRS id which is used in those pages.

<!-- Table showing the data-->
<widget class="object_list_table" id="stat" mode="stripe_rows" auto_size_rows="false" fixed_size_rows="false" row_spacing="0" should_force_refresh="true" row_height="50" fixed_row_height="18">

<list id="column_table_properties">
    <!-- Ranking -->
    <record id="csRS" width="40" auto_hide_priority="1" left="5">
      <record id="widget_info" class="sortable_text" size="large" style="bold" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
    </record>
    <!--other columns also defined here-->
  </list>

<list id="views">
    <!-- General stats -->
    <!-- Appearances -->
    <record id="0001">
      <!-- Appearances (1), Games Won (3), Games Lost (4) -->
      <record id="view" csRS="1" Ttea="1" Port="1" PTIf="1" Pnat="1" Page="1" csLS="1" POgw="1" POgl="1" />
    </record>
    <!--other views also defined here-->
  </list>
</widget>

14 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

That immediately screams hardcoded to me. 

Sadly, I think you're right.  I'm hoping that miraculously someone else has already looked into it and found a loophole!  There might be a greater chance of winning the lottery.