which skins do you use?

FM Zealand i find has not been surpassed but it depends what you want out if it.  If you want faces , stadiums , Cities , and every space used on the screen then its Flut Skin but its too busy for me and I dont like the fonts . I find Zealands skin clean with better fonts that are not too small . 

The best White skin is Musterman 23  . Its a very different skin with less clicking involved and has a scrolling profile page . 

I haven't used a custom skin before this year, but got so fed up with the lack of full team names on the matchday screen that I tried a couple that had that feature. Settled on Sas23 which as well as sorting out the team naming on matchday has a nice way of eliminating the need to use the top menus in most situations by incorporating neat tabbed panels for logically linked data (team, player etc).

Long term FLUT skin user, it's superb. I want to say I'd love to see it incorporate a couple of the features from the TATO skin which is also excellent this year if you prefer something a bit cleaner looking.

EDIT: THANK GOODNESS FOR SKINS AND ALL THE TIME MODDERS PUT IN TO THE FINER DETAILS THAT BRING THIS GAME TO LIFE.

Edited by janrzm

SaS for me, everything you need without the fuss.  Was a big fan of OPZ back in the day and used to like FluT but gone far too fussy now (though still absolutely love the geographical little map thing but that alone isn't enough).

Since FM 22 I've been using Kojuro Skin and I highly recommend it for people who like simplicity and tidiness. It's not very different from the default skin, but it has some improvements and the sidebar's purple color is removed, which is great as I really hate it.

I've tried more sophisticated skins like Flut or Prisek, but I feel they are overloaded with information.

Edited by gggfunk

Was using Zeakand Skin but downloaded SAS23 to have a look . OMG... !!!!! It's now my go to skin . The only change I did was to put Zealands league table into it and its now perfect

Edited by alian62

On 08/01/2023 at 13:18, fc.cadoni said:

The default one which comes with the game. 

The last few years the default skin is actually pleasing to the eye (although it's subjective, of course). Much different to the old skins of, let's say FM 12 with all the grey drabness.

8 minutes ago, shirajzl said:

The last few years the default skin is actually pleasing to the eye (although it's subjective, of course). Much different to the old skins of, let's say FM 12 with all the grey drabness.

IMHO, FM23 original skin is the best one so far from SI staff. Lots of improvements can be happen as well, inspiration can be taken by TATO and Sas as an example which is the best custom skins I ever seen so far (as you said, it is personal taste, so).