Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana with all the nations of America.

FYI Canada is a weird one. For one of their spots you might want to go "get last winner" for the Canadian Championship (FA cup which includes the 3 MLS teams).

US and Mexico might throw up weird qualifiers too, they were always hardcoded in a weird way for continental comps. "Get last winner"s for MLS Cup, Open Cup, and the two conferences (with get last runner-up as backup checked) might be better for the US, and something similar for Mexico's opening/closing.

Brilliant work though, looks great.

Edited by themodelcitizen

6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

FYI Canada is a weird one. For one of their spots you might want to go "get last winner" for the Canadian Championship (FA cup which includes the 3 MLS teams).

US and Mexico might throw up weird qualifiers too, they were always hardcoded in a weird way for continental comps. "Get last winner"s for MLS Cup, Open Cup, and the two conferences (with get last runner-up as backup checked) might be better for the US, and something similar for Mexico's opening/closing.

The whole North American hardcoding is such a mess/problem for modding .. (sad face)

hace 5 horas, Rob 396 dijo:

The whole North American hardcoding is such a mess/problem for modding .. (sad face)

I would recommend using modes in those leagues with tournaments in a single phase, in Mexico I tried it and the qualifiers were correct.
I could still determine the classifieds of those countries in another way with the editor, but it could still give me an error at some point.

That works, but CONCACAF is so weird that messing with the league structure will likely cause knock-on effects elsewhere. MLS/LMX All-Star Game for one, they might draw from specific stage numbers, or the draft order (all might be editable this year though)

9 horas atrás, Rob 396 disse:

15 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

It is really sad, I have tried although I am not very good with editor, but most of the time I make some personal leagues and I succeed, but in Concacaf in continental competitions always when trying something close to the real when pulling the teams from some error, some coding seems to prevent this, and I never found out.

Congratulations to the creator for the very interesting work, does the team qualify for the world club championship?

Edited by WatsonFM

Thanks for sharing, omarhuitron891! I've been trying to make something like this for a while, but always run in to issues.

When firing this up, I do see that the Argentinian league auto-feeds in to the league (as seen through league rules page), but not MLS. I assume you tested this, so wonder if one of my other MLS mods is breaking it. I'll keep testing, but anyways, really great work!

38 minutes ago, tkennedy22 said:

Thanks for sharing, omarhuitron891! I've been trying to make something like this for a while, but always run in to issues.

When firing this up, I do see that the Argentinian league auto-feeds in to the league (as seen through league rules page), but not MLS. I assume you tested this, so wonder if one of my other MLS mods is breaking it. I'll keep testing, but anyways, really great work!

This has to do with the leagues are not from that continent. 

39 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

This has to do with the leagues are not from that continent. 

Ok that makes sense, looks like Liga MX is the same deal. In the example you screenshotted, how were those leagues configured? Would it make sense for me to move MLS, Liga MX, etc into a different nation?

Alternatively, I may try editing the team qualification for the stages within the Continental Cups, so instead of pulling from qualified teams (via the Continent "Teams" page), it would pull "X teams from Nation/Competition Y" or something. 

I made a Mexican pyramid it has 7 divisions with 20 teams in the first división with relegation and all of that. I'll try later tonight to see what it does. 

Thanks for sharing. If the league I'm making helps you let me know and I'll gladly share the file. I'm not finished yet, but it works. 

hace 24 minutos, Motobaka dijo:

I made a Mexican pyramid it has 7 divisions with 20 teams in the first división with relegation and all of that. I'll try later tonight to see what it does. 

Thanks for sharing. If the league I'm making helps you let me know and I'll gladly share the file. I'm not finished yet, but it works. 

I already tried a similar database and in that case if it classifies the best ones by table

concacaf.thumb.png.e80bfc0717694c1fb35f1dc866dacbb7.png

Don’t know if this helps but I still got the Concacaf Cup in the competitions screen. There are no records of the competition. Can’t click on it or get the team’s info. I haven’t been able to find it through the search menu so I guess its no longer there just shows up.

Also, the table from las season was:

tabla.png.65b65c4a4f2e7b85579b5afe6d26d150.png

The Mexican teams playing on both competitions are:

libertadores.thumb.png.d22159a50b541d76f199f6a41e0e11ec.pngsudamericana.thumb.png.0cfb2a1151305b56353e748c62fc1cfb.png

17 hours ago, Motobaka said:

concacaf.thumb.png.e80bfc0717694c1fb35f1dc866dacbb7.png

Don’t know if this helps but I still got the Concacaf Cup in the competitions screen. There are no records of the competition. Can’t click on it or get the team’s info. I haven’t been able to find it through the search menu so I guess its no longer there just shows up.

Also, the table from las season was:

tabla.png.65b65c4a4f2e7b85579b5afe6d26d150.png

The Mexican teams playing on both competitions are:

libertadores.thumb.png.d22159a50b541d76f199f6a41e0e11ec.pngsudamericana.thumb.png.0cfb2a1151305b56353e748c62fc1cfb.png

I found out the solution , you have to put a season update in general 

36A6D93A-11D1-4DE4-8058-529E65E78C18.jpeg

En 7/1/2023 a las 20:47, omarsorto6 dijo:

I found out the solution , you have to put a season update in general 

36A6D93A-11D1-4DE4-8058-529E65E78C18.jpeg

Thanks I'll try that.

What do you think about taking the CONCACAF champions cup out completely? 

I guess I'll try and see what happens.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...