Where's the passing map?

7 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Can you please let us know what platform you are currently playing on? Thank you.

Nintendo. It's been a while that I play FM on PC, but I believe you can see the passing map in the data hub or something like that and I can't do that here. It only appears during match on touch tablet information which rarely shows up and data hub doesn't provide that information. The informations are too little, only shot map and xG

I checked in with the dev team and the only options available via the touchline tablet are the following; Match Momentum, Shot Map (Home), Shot Map (Away), Action Zones, Average Positions (home), Average Positions (away).

We'll take this into consideration for future iterations. Please feel free to submit a feature request.

On 09/01/2023 at 23:20, Desmond Richardson said:

I checked in with the dev team and the only options available via the touchline tablet are the following; Match Momentum, Shot Map (Home), Shot Map (Away), Action Zones, Average Positions (home), Average Positions (away).

We'll take this into consideration for future iterations. Please feel free to submit a feature request.

I mean sometimes it shows up on Advice tab. Why won't it always appear or maybe keep updating every 10-15-20 mins?

I do have another problem here, but it's about attacking set pieces aiming. For example everytime I tap or click the taker to set the aim, nothing happens. I can normally click other players where I want them to be (go forward, lurk outside, etc)

Edited by deorvd

On 14/01/2023 at 15:21, deorvd said:

I do have another problem here, but it's about attacking set pieces aiming. For example everytime I tap or click the taker to set the aim, nothing happens. I can normally click other players where I want them to be (go forward, lurk outside, etc)

5 hours ago, Oli99 said:

I have the same issue on the Switch with set pieces where I can't select the corner taker to tell them where to aim for. Is there an answer for this please?

Unfortunately this is a known issue and it's currently with the development team.