[FM23] Hugo Journeymen

LazgoNNO2000

well Alferrarede are doing pretty well in Santarem Second Division and now are fight for promotion in Santarem Second Division Play-Off

Riachense will be next and we need an wins and draws in order to get promoted To Santarem First Division

if case we win and draw Alferrarede will return to Santarem First Division for first time since 2009-2010 Season that it will make 13 years that Alferrarede Last played

Hugo Journeymen Save - Alferrarede 2.PNG

13 Years Later Alferrarede have returned to play Santarem First division and are champions at Santarem Second Division 

all thanks to players now they have going to go on trips to maçao and torres novas in Santarem First Division

Hugo Caldeira have Announcment that he will not Manage Alferrarede in Santarem First Division next season and he will ended up taking the job at Abrantes e Benfica after 1 Year of job

Alferrarede Fans are angry and Betrayed that he decide to join Alferrrarede Rival Abrantes e Benfica even though Alferrarede President want Caldeira to renewed the contract of 2 years

not only Caldeira join Abrantes e Benfica but he will take Yaya Diaby,Souradjou,Batista to Abrantes and join with him

Abrantes e Benfica want to reach Portugal Championship next season and then Terceira Liga in 2025-2026 Season

Caldeira needs to build this Team to challenge the title in order to get Promoted and will challenge U tomar,Maçao and probaly Cartaxo for Portugal Championship

Hugo Journeymen Save - Alferrarede 3.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Squad.PNG

2142821985_HugoJourneymenSave-AlferraredeAlternate.PNG.4a23815976f1ee327db43e410638ca6e.PNG2142821985_HugoJourneymenSave-AlferraredeAlternate.PNG.4a23815976f1ee327db43e410638ca6e.PNG626526009_HugoJourneymenSave-AlferraredeAlternate2.PNG.fa3a4f995775140fe4a8e2bf34253e9e.PNG

well i decide to rebooo it the save and now the story is probaly looking different

13 Years Later Alferrarede have returned to play Santarem First division and are champions at Santarem Second Division 

all thanks to players now they have going to go on trips to maçao and torres novas in Santarem First Division

Hugo Caldeira have Announcment that he will not Manage Alferrarede in Santarem First Division next season and he will ended up taking the job at Abrantes e Benfica after 1 Year of job

Alferrarede Fans are angry and Betrayed that he decide to join Alferrrarede Rival Abrantes e Benfica even though Alferrarede President want Caldeira to renewed the contract of 2 years

not only Caldeira join Abrantes e Benfica but he will take some Alferrarede Players to Abrantes and join with him

Abrantes e Benfica want to reach Portugal Championship next season and then Terceira Liga in 2025-2026 Season

Caldeira needs to build this Team to challenge the title in order to get Promoted and will challenge U tomar,Maçao and probaly Cartaxo for Portugal Championship

Hugo Journeymen Save - Alferrarede Alternate Squad.PNG

from the First time in history Abrantes e Benfica will play in Portugal Championship and this is the return of Abrantes Team complete in Fourth Tier since Abrantes in 2007-2008 Season

the players like Bruno Marachin and Freixo made Abrantes e Benfica into Promotion Contenders and became the champions beating U Almeirim and win the trophy

i decide to renew one year deal to them in order to complete them in Portugal Championship

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Alternate 2.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Alternate 3.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Alternate.PNG

well while i was in mid season of Abrantes e Benfica there is some job offer from Vilaverdense 

they are very impressed on how i turn Abrantes e Benfica around and that why they offer me from the job

maybe it could be an big jump from CNS to Segunda liga but big problem is Abrantes e Benfica will playing very bad without me if i take the offer

well so guys 

do i stay at Abrantes e Benfica until end of season or go jump at chance and go to Vilaverdense your choice

Offer Job.PNG

well it offical i left Abrantes e Benfica to manage Vilaverdense the team who is fighting for Primeira Liga Promotion

since i very young to manage an Segunda Liga team but i do think there is chances from them to get Promoted

and i will return playing to Taça de Portugal against Portimonense in fifth round and i would love Vilaverdense Playing in Europa League but will have no chances against Porto or Benfica at some point for Title

now i need it some players to signed in order to get Vilaverdense Segunda Liga Title

Hugo Journeymen Save - Vilaverdense Alternate Squad.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Vilaverdense Alternate.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Alternate 4.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Abrantes e Benfica Squad.PNG

Well my Adventure at Vilaverdense have came to end and i decide to resigned because the players at my old club did not want to playing for passion and football and instead they playing like an clowns that belong to circus

the facts players did not want to help Vilaverdense to survive the relegation and rather been humilhated by smaller portuguese clubs the more i have enough and called it quit

the fairytale to help an City of Vila Verde to Primeira Liga Map didnt last longer and the players have failed me

now i will go to Braga and help them go back to playing best

now i need to making Braga into Title Contenders in next season or another year

Hugo Journeymen Save - Braga Squad Alternate.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Vilaverdense Alternate 2.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Vilaverdense Alternate 3.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Vilaverdense Alternate Squad 2.PNG

Offer Job 2.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Braga Alternate.PNG

well braga manage probaly to turn around in second half and they won league cup and Europa Conference League

Braga manage to win an european trophy for first time since 2008 and they qualify for group stage of Europa League

we have say goodbyes to Joao Costa and Andre Almeida who are left for Villarreal and Leicester in next season

at least the season was save all thanks by me

next season would be Braga become the title contienders and win the primeira Liga

Hugo Journeymen Save - Braga Alternate 2.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Braga Alternate 3.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

well after dominace of big 3 and mosty benfica and porto,Braga finally broke the curse and finally won the premier league that was threw away since 2010 and became the third small club to win the trophy after Belenenses in 1946 and Boavista in 2001

Quim was very happy that his former club did win the trophy and break benfica and porto dominance

Braga went full Leicester and won the title with help of Arezo and Esteves

Arezo became the goal machine scoring 32 goals in league and 70 goals in all competitons with Junior and Ribeiro count on him and he went from Granada flop to Braga top Striker 

even though Braga lost Europa League and Taça de Portugal Quarter-finals and Semi-Finals to Tottenham and Benfica probaly Braga put laugh on them and won the title 

Braga have defeat benfica by 9-2 but suffer an humilation again at hands of V Guimaraes by 5-2

Caldeira now left Braga and Join their good rivals Porto even though he is benfica fan

he got rid all of staff and keep Klaus Adofs as DOF of Porto

now Porto are massive rebuild and hugo needs to get rid of some players in order to buy some players

198123491_HugoJourneymenSave-BragaAlternate4.PNG.994d6537a05a69c43dfd4f11be1216d4.PNG1210901081_HugoJourneymenSave-BragaAlternate4.PNG.5d23bbc2a3265cf04e7e4b6e0838fcc1.PNG1210901081_HugoJourneymenSave-BragaAlternate4.PNG.5d23bbc2a3265cf04e7e4b6e0838fcc1.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Braga Alternate 6.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Squad.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate 2.PNG

well we manage to beat Galatasaray on penalties in CL League Path Play-Off and now it was probaly the draw of CL

well it probaly very lucky group because we ended up get Club Brugge And Shakhtar

Napoli is probaly too hard but it could be worse

it could be an group of death with Liverpool,Monaco and BMG

now we will battle 1st with Napoli in CL Group Stage

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Group Stage Draw.PNG

well last season was pretty amazing,we made Porto to go Semi-Final of CL and get defeated by Real Madrid and sadly got humilhated by Benfica 6-1

we won the treble and im so happy at the team for doing very good

well i spend 200M and sold some players for more money

i bought my former player that used to manage at Braga named Joao Costa and he did it doing pretty well

now sadly i sold Jorge to Inter for 19 Millions and now i gonna to losing Romanian Right Back to Fulham for 36 Millions

i cant believe Porto Board have let Jorge go to Inter for 19 Millions instead of like 35 or 40 Millions Dollars

well we start next season very well and now we have draw the hard group with Arsenal,Milan and Malmo FF

Europa League here we go

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 1.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 2.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 3.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Transfers.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate CL Group Stage Draw.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 3.1.PNG

well i finish the season with Porto and got second european trophy by beating PSV 2-0

i won the treble once again at Porto and ended up get good results

Joao Costa became the top Scorer in Primeira Liga and this is second time that some player have score some goals at Primeira Liga after Matias Arezo with Braga

i decide to leave porto at end of season just to take over Newcastle United

Well Newcastle never won Premier League Title and last they won was 1927 in old first division

Newcastle needs an Massive Rebuild in order to get some wins

i will have some hands to build this side and take them to Glory and get some titles

Bye Porto Welcome to Newcastle

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 4.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Alternate Fixtures 5.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Porto Europa League Final Alternate.PNG

Hugo Journeymen Save - Newcastle United Alternate.png

well this is gonna be an rough group with Real Madrid,Benfica and RB Salzburg

my former team Porto got an group of death with Bayern,Lazio and PSG

well maybe this is the chances dreams to win the Champions League with Newcastle

maybe Newcastle United will finish 2nd with real madrid been 1st but i would be very surpised for them been 1st

Hugo Journeymen Save - Newcastle Alternate Group Stage.PNG

• 3 weeks later...