What’s happened to scouting by region???

28 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

You can still do this via recruitment focus. When you create a focus if you select 'further details' you can customize all your scouting preferences here. 

Pretty much it's always saying no results. Nintendo user here

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Can you both please let me know if you have any specific filters assigned? 

Hi Desmond,

I ran tests using a variety of filters including:

Just age (under 21) - no results, focus ended by game after a few days

Age and potential (under 24, good potential) - results of players over 24 with any and all potentials

Position and age (eg MC and under 21) - no results 

The focuses either return results that don’t meet the parameters or they return no results at all. 

edit - to add I was managing FC København and in the Champions League. 

Edited by BuryBlade

2 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

Hi Desmond,

Age and potential (under 24, good potential) - results of players over 24 with any and all potentials

The focuses either return results that don’t meet the parameters or they return no results at all. 

Thanks for this it's really helpful. Can I also ask what leagues you have loaded within the game too?

Thank you.

5 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

Hi Desmond,

2 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks for this it's really helpful. Can I also ask what leagues you have loaded within the game too?

Thank you.

I do mostly have the same filters as him and add some such nationality, set minimum current ability to a half star and potential ability to 3/3,5/4 star, also preferred position and roles (of course). It's always saying no results. Mostly I always scout Argentina or Brazil. The league I mostly use over the years are top leagues: Italy, England, Spain, Germany, France/Netherland. I also tested with some new saves that I included Brazil and Argentina, but still couldnt find any newgens.

To be honest honest, scout assignment was really helpful because of on going tasks. That means they kept updating the list overtimes instead of clicking restart scouting over and over to get more players. 

4 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thank you.

Denmark, England, Italy, Spain and Germany (all leagues)

3 hours ago, StephenFMT17 said:

Here’s 4 unsuccessful focuses with one in one successful.

Thanks so much, Stephen. Can you share a screenshots of the actual focuses? Showing exactly what you're looking for within each focus?

Thanks for your help with this. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2023 at 14:04, Desmond Richardson said:

Could you all share with me screenshots of your recruitment focuses?

@deorvd @BuryBlade @StephenFMT17

Hi Desmond,

I cancelled my subscription because the game just isn’t playable. The match engine is fantastic but the core game is broken. Therefore, unfortunately no screenshots to provide. 

18 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

Hi Desmond,

I cancelled my subscription because the game just isn’t playable. The match engine is fantastic but the core game is broken. Therefore, unfortunately no screenshots to provide. 

Well said. Same here @Desmond Richardson

such a disappointment. Really can’t understand the point in re-launching the touch version if there’s no interest in making it playable, or updating it when people point out huge flaws in the game. 

@Desmond Richardson `Given we've now had 3 updates, and the game has been out nearly 3 months, is there any chance that SI might update on progress in fixing the numerous issues that have been raised regarding IOS FMT on this board and on the bug tracker.

Scouting is broken - it's been highlighted so many times since launch, Star rating system doesn't work properly, player development is "sketchy" to say the least. All of these have been raised. Are they actually going to be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've just bought the PS5 version a day or two ago and get the same. The focus finishes immediately with nothing. Only the ones already running when you take over seem to be a continual scout.

Given this was pointed out a long time ago on this thread, how did it make it into the PS5 version that was already delayed?