FM23 Dynamic potential (regen player)

Hi all! I have already played quite a few seasons on fm23 on patch 23.2 and just noticed one interesting feature. I must say right away that I play with open CA / PA indicators, thanks to the in-game editor, so I can always see the indicators of my players (don't ask why, it's not about that right now). I play for a weak team, I rented a young player from a strong team. When he came to me he was 17 years old and almost completely revealed, 91 CA 107 PA.
I rented it for 2 seasons. In the first season he progressed to 100 CA, in the second season  three months later from the start, I noticed that in the PA column he lost the previous 107 and became 139. only in studies. Has anyone noticed something they liked about their players?

Edited by nepejke

1 hour ago, nepejke said:

Hi all! I have already played quite a few seasons on fm23 on patch 23.2 and just noticed one interesting feature. I must say right away that I play with open CA / PA indicators, thanks to the in-game editor, so I can always see the indicators of my players (don't ask why, it's not about that right now). I play for a weak team, I rented a young player from a strong team. When he came to me he was 17 years old and almost completely revealed, 91 CA 107 PA.
I rented it for 2 seasons. In the first season he progressed to 100 CA, in the second season  three months later from the start, I noticed that in the PA column he lost the previous 107 and became 139. only in studies. Has anyone noticed something they liked about their players?

I think I heard a couple years ago that If you use an "Unofficial" game editor things like this happen.

Did you but the actual editor?

There are third party game editors as well as the one you buy from si (the official one). I hear some of these either effect PA or do not show the correct PA.

If you bought the one from SI this is probably a bug and should be reported in the bug forum.

@nepejke

21 минуту назад, jere_d сказал:

There are third party game editors as well as the one you buy from si (the official one). I hear some of these either effect PA or do not show the correct PA.

If you bought the one from SI this is probably a bug and should be reported in the bug forum.

@nepejke

definitely not, if it were so I would have noticed it even earlier, or why then this bug happened to this particular player without affecting others.

On 26/12/2022 at 10:24, nepejke said:

definitely not, if it were so I would have noticed it even earlier, or why then this bug happened to this particular player without affecting others.

Look it up im sure its happened in previous games