CL group phase sorting/qualification

This has probably a very obvious answer that I'm missing, but in the season 2024-25, i participated in the new CL format. I missed the top 8, and i Dont know why. It probably got lost in translation

I have a better goal difference than Milan, and more goals for. Yet they end above me and Tottenham. There is no results of teams between us, because my team, Milan and tottenham never played against eachother:

20221216155919_1.jpg

20221216111947_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Scotty Walds said:

If you hover over your position in the table, it should pop up with the mini-league of results between the clubs on the same points.

thank you, found it. Because Milan beat man utd, they had to move to the front, and because tottenham had a better GD of 1 goal (f***ing haaland), i dropped below them.

i got 2/3rd of the points possible, which would be an easy qualification in the old group system... Imagine beating PSG, Juventus and Salzburg and its still not enough. This new system is awfull.....Damn UEFA ruining football :p(yes i know i have the knockout playoff, but i tend to do terrible in two legged ties)

20221216173720_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Renyy said:

Look on the bright side: Your round of 32 should be easy and you get more money and coefficients from getting to Ro32 and winning it than going straight to Ro16.

every team in there has a bigger budget than me, and whilei can win a single leg, ive had bad experience with double legs (semi final conference league, 2-0 win against lazio and a 4-0 loss).

Ive got the draw, its ajax.....who are annoying as hell :p