so... any news on the console edition update?

1 hour ago, Takzuke said:

@wearesportingnothing was fixed man their only updating the full version of the game

I know. I mean with the unfixed version I don't want to be just taking advantage of match engine issues. It sounds like the game has been improved since for various platforms except console. I'm playing a game which depends on youth somewhat now but it feels like it will be an uphill struggle.

Maybe they're waiting for their issues with PS5 to be resolved before going for it? Some form of word would be nice.

3 hours ago, wearesporting said:

I know. I mean with the unfixed version I don't want to be just taking advantage of match engine issues. It sounds like the game has been improved since for various platforms except console. I'm playing a game which depends on youth somewhat now but it feels like it will be an uphill struggle.

Maybe they're waiting for their issues with PS5 to be resolved before going for it? Some form of word would be nice.

More like Sony had better checks in place and rejected the game as it was this broken. But they won’t address any questions or criticism on that front. I’ve had at least one comment removed from here for stating that they have let everyone down and now lost the market they would’ve had over there.

Over a month, games broken everywhere and no update on releases.

Let’s see how long it takes them to lock this chat and/or delete my comments.

Also, Miles occasionally responds on Twitter to get moody at someone asking for an update. Shocking