Netherlands vs Argentina QF, 7PM GMT, Lusail Iconic Stadium

The_jagster

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Harryseaess said:

Honestly that free kick is a joke, to see something like that from a national team in the last minute that’s been drawn up on the training pitch is crazy.

Wonder why they didn't do it earlier if it's been worked on. Left it until the 100th minute 

2 minutes ago, Bootador said:

73sab1.jpg

It has been the best World Cup ever, I have no idea why it's fallen this way but there's no point denying it.

All those with their non viewing protests, however commendable, have ****ed up royally over the whole tournament 

3 minutes ago, silentwars said:

Wonder why they didn't do it earlier if it's been worked on. Left it until the 100th minute 

Yeah I thought that too. Seemed far too choreographed to just be thought up on the pitch though.

1 minute ago, Orzelek said:

Weghorst apparently joined a very exclusive club of players scoring twice after getting subbed on in a World Cup knockout game.

The other members are Roger Milla and... Andre Schürrle :D 

Hey hey, I know when that was... 

1 minute ago, XuluBak said:

Fwiw, I suspect the refs were instructed to avoid red if at all possible. Think Wales keeper is the only red given. 

And Aboubakar too, but only because he disrobed after scoring vs Brazil while on a booking.

1 minute ago, XuluBak said:

Fwiw, I suspect the refs were instructed to avoid red if at all possible. Think Wales keeper is the only red given. 

Aboubakar as well. Although he took his shirt off on a yellow so was always going to happen.

Just now, CFuller said:

And Aboubakar too, but only because he disrobed after scoring vs Brazil while on a booking.

Just now, Darius1998 said:

Aboubakar as well. Although he took his shirt off on a yellow so was always going to happen.

Oh, right. Forgot about that one. That's automatic and the match was essentially over, right? I was watching the other match for that one. 

Seriously, with how bizarre this tournament has been, literally anything could happen in England vs France.

Mbappe crashes into Walker and merges into one super player who declares for Wales on my bingo card.