How to sign South American youngster to England

I have search and found some good young players from South American leagues but I always get info "unlikely to get work permit". How can get these players? Should I just wait that they get signed to some european top 5 leagues first? I think I can sign these players without work permit but they cannot play for me. Do I just send them on loan somewhere for a couple of years and hope they get work permit later on?

Any tips from you?

42 minutes ago, jussik_81 said:

I have search and found some good young players from South American leagues but I always get info "unlikely to get work permit". How can get these players? Should I just wait that they get signed to some european top 5 leagues first? I think I can sign these players without work permit but they cannot play for me. Do I just send them on loan somewhere for a couple of years and hope they get work permit later on?

Any tips from you?

You can't sign them until their 18 if you're in the EU, because according to SI it only happens rarely so you can't sign any in the game. Don't understand that logic, but there is no way around it, because even if you remove work permit rules and agree a fee the player will not even be interested in entering negotiations.

44 minutes ago, jussik_81 said:

Any tips from you?

Are you in the Prem or lower leagues? IF its lower leagues you almost got not shot. Any youngster you want to sign while n the Prem will most likely qualify for work permit or sign without one then you loan him into a top 5 league for 1 or 2 seasons and he will get a permit.

If you are lower leagues focus on UK players or people who qualify as UK and loans. Until you get in the prem. If you are established in the prem everyone will want to sign with you permit or no permit

I'm now at Prem. My question is more about what can I do when player is agreed to sign with me but won't get work permit. If I understood correctly player can join my team but not avaiable to play. Do I loan him somewhere or is there any point to sign this kind of player?

1 hour ago, jussik_81 said:

I'm now at Prem. My question is more about what can I do when player is agreed to sign with me but won't get work permit. If I understood correctly player can join my team but not avaiable to play. Do I loan him somewhere or is there any point to sign this kind of player?

yes loan him to a top 5 european league. if you want him to play for you in the future. loan him anywhere if you just want to boost his value and sell him later

3 hours ago, jussik_81 said:

Sign him, then loan him out to a non-English team in a playable league. Make sure he is loaned out as at least an important player and in any position so that he plays games.

If you can't loan him out, it's worth reapplying for a work permit every 3 months because they will sometimes get one.

4 hours ago, starbugg said:

Sign him, then loan him out to a non-English team in a playable league. Make sure he is loaned out as at least an important player and in any position so that he plays games.

If you can't loan him out, it's worth reapplying for a work permit every 3 months because they will sometimes get one.

If the player is playing regularly for the team you've loaned out to the above is what you want to do and you should get the WP approved.