Issues with changing the path of the default folder

Hello,

I'm having some issues with changing the path of my default FM23 folder. As far as I know, there are 2 ways of doing it, trough Steam and in-game preferences.

When I change it in game, like this:

Z0K3Cad.png

Nothing happens. It's still using my old path which is on C: partition. Same thing is with the Steam:

EdGdcaF.png 

It worked normally on previous FMs, but not on FM23. Usually I would just use normal path for all SI files, but the issue is with custom logos/pics, because of Microsoft uploader and constant spamming of the message that I'm out of the could save space.

8 minutes ago, LingLing said:

Hello,

I'm having some issues with changing the path of my default FM23 folder. As far as I know, there are 2 ways of doing it, trough Steam and in-game preferences.

When I change it in game, like this:

Z0K3Cad.png

Nothing happens. It's still using my old path which is on C: partition. Same thing is with the Steam:

EdGdcaF.png 

It worked normally on previous FMs, but not on FM23. Usually I would just use normal path for all SI files, but the issue is with custom logos/pics, because of Microsoft uploader and constant spamming of the message that I'm out of the could save space.

I'm pretty sure the path has to be in quotation mark so "E:\Sports Interactive"