PGE - Option to set regen manager reputation ranges per country

Supermercado99

As you can alter transfer fee ranges for any country, I think you should be able to do it for manager reputations. For example, it's ridiculous that 30 year olds from the Turks and Caicos Islands are being generated with 5000 reputation despite having no history in the game. Managers could build their reputation, but I think it's fair to say randoms from Luxembourg and Andorra shouldn't immediately have the same world reputation as somebody who is in charge of a league club.

This would also allow editors to dampen down the regen reputations at the start of a game rather than having to do it via in-game editor. For example, if you're playing in England you'll see a lot of League 2, National League and National League North/South teams hire 30-35 year old regens while assistant managers at other clubs and lower league managers are ignored (I assume the same happens in any system with a lot of lower divisions). But I've noticed that if you manually reduce the reputation of the regen managers with an IGE then you get a much more realistic manager environment where people being given jobs are either ex-players or somebody with experience at another club. It would be good to be able to set this at the start of a game to make it easier to manage.

Just generally more control over how regen managers are created would be great.

• 2 months later...