Job advert available when full staff

patpul

This is thing which was (as I remember) just for a while.

I wish I could place an job advert even if I have no free place in my coaching/recuitmant/medical team.

I always play low leagues and looking for my staff by adverts (not by search button). So to could find i.e. other coach (maybe better, than I hiring) now I have to sack him. Usually I have to pay him for release from contract  and in lower leagues there is always lack of money. So if I always could put an advert, I could decide, should I sack my coach (scout, phycho etc)/not offering him/her the new contract. I think it would be very useful.

And maybe it can be done in any phatch to current version?

1757890248_C.D.HuracndeMelilla_Widokoglny.png.528988122062d1a4329a30af0dbd8c42.png

I agree, In fact I will not buy a new version of the game before this feature comes. I hate that they removed it from the game. (I play FM20 currently and hate that this is removed there as well)

You are able to do so in FM19. I have played FM19 a lot and I could place a advert for assistant manager too see if I found a replacement without sacking the current one. I hope they add this feature back into the new version of the game too.

Edited by Speedyol