Questions about training intensity

I haven't ever really put enough time in to training in past FMs but I've always got those emails that say players aren't happy with training. It's usually based on their intensity.

I'm looking in to it more this FM and I set the intensity schedule to have players do more work.

image.thumb.png.48f7d1bd7a1f63a4a3ffb2f8ea9b415a.png

So why are players not on the right schedule?

image.png.a8fdc61160e09c8558051b59bef4f15d.png

Shouldn't he be on double?

image.png.180751ae016841e028aab6462ff496bc.png

The first player here is a GK and the second a FW. Why is the keeper not on double?

I can change a player's training intensity in their profile, but what is the point of setting schedule if the game is going to ignore it?

My physio is recommending half intensity for some players but I haven't clicked the button to 'set intensity to physio recommendation' so why is the game setting them to half?

image.png.dad4c7092d2dae7c8a922874c1a5f0e8.png

Just now, anagain said:

I haven't ever really put enough time in to training in past FMs but I've always got those emails that say players aren't happy with training. It's usually based on their intensity.

I'm looking in to it more this FM and I set the intensity schedule to have players do more work.

image.thumb.png.48f7d1bd7a1f63a4a3ffb2f8ea9b415a.png

In order your players to follow the above bar Training Intensity Scheduling need to set it like this:

34 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

In order your players to follow the above bar Training Intensity Scheduling need to set it like this:

I see, thanks. Would be nice if setting the Intensity Schedule aither automatically automated player's individual instructions or had a little button that applied your instructions.

It's not clear. 

Hopefully that will boost my players likelhood to improve.