November 2030 in my save and not a single newgen in the Goal50 list

I posted this on Reddit and I figured I should bring it to the attention of SI aswell. I have noticed this year that young players, particularly newgens, aren't developing like they were last year. You can see that clearly by the fact I've played 8 seasons on my save and there still isn't a single newgen that's good enough to be considered a top 50 player in the world. Please find the images linked below and update the game so that newgens develop properly like they did last year. This is ruining the game for me personally and I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

53cb4541-4791-4279-8d87-4733d8c6e8dd.png

96a60582-7c4a-45a1-8e5a-d4a241d26357.png

d75cbd23-e6ae-4973-b795-55f6ce64f2dd.png

926a9e22-47d6-4e52-a4c2-538708ff179f.png

f769630a-ffeb-4b9a-b367-f5aeb09fbd2a.png

7 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

Thanks for posting this. It ties in nicely with my reports on technical attributes not developing in game. 

The more people that post content like this, the more chance it gets looked at. 

No problem. I had posted it on the FM subreddit and somebody suggested I should post it here. The sooner this issue is fixed the better. 

23 hours ago, Burty76 said:

The fact it isn’t fixed in the update is ridiculous

agreed. Don't expect it to get fixed until the transfer update in March if were lucky so I'm going to cancel my apple arcade subscription. Shame

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Still not fixed on latest update. Combined with the yellow card, goalfest match engine, the Game is a joke this year 😂

I’ve given up with it and gone back to FM21. Players not developing and the ridiculous recruitment system did it for me. 

On 22/12/2022 at 08:04, BuryBlade said:

I’ve given up with it and gone back to FM21. Players not developing and the ridiculous recruitment system did it for me. 

Same here. Cancelled Arcade sub - not paying for a game with such obvious flaws that they haven’t bothered to fix more than 6 weeks after release

12 hours ago, Tirvia5 said:

Players aren’t developing properly. Any chance we can get a statement? It makes the game obviously unplayable. 

Good luck with that. It’s been raised since release and they’ve done nothing about it, nearly two months now. Was so excited for this after a two year break on iPad, but it’s so much worse than FM21 touch it’s untrue. I’d happily just have that game with a data update at this point.