Adding former dutch nations to the dutch pyramid

jesper.stam

I want to add 1 team from the countries Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and Suriname to the dutch football pyramid. Those teams should replace Jong ajax, Jong PSV, Jong az and Jong utrecht. When I tried this myself I could not get a spot in the champions league despite winning the Eredivisie. Is this since those teams are located in countries that play in the Northern America cups?

Also would it be possible to let those team from Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and Suriname play in the Keuken Kampioen divisie/Eredivise and also play in the national cup of their home country? And if they win this cup they play in the Concacaf champions league/carribean club championship.

You need to change their Continental Cup Nations. If they're playing in the Dutch system then it should be;

Nation = Netherlands (or Holland)
Based Nation = Aruba, Bonaire etc.
Continental Cup Nation = Netherlands (or Holland)

Under this setup they'd produce newgens from Aruba etc. but otherwise are treated as Dutch so can qualify for UEFA competitions the exact same way other Dutch clubs can, it would also mean the Dutch flag is shown next to them in continental competitions.

It's possible for them to still play in their original domestic cups, but you'd have to create rules for the previous nations too and tell the cups to include them. None of those nations even have leagues/cups running in the default database. If they play in that cup and win it then they could qualify for the CONCACAF CL and CFU Championship IF their continental cup nation is still that of their original nation, but then they can't qualify for UEFA competitions. It's one or the other.