Can only offer part time contracts to all first team staff members as a full professional team.

Hello, 

I went for my main save during the beta in AC Oulu. They currently play in the Veikkausliiga, the Finnish first division, and start the game with a professional status. I haven't experienced any bugs but one thing that stood out from day one is a fundamental lack of ability to sign staff members on full time contracts. At first I figured that it might rectify itself in due time due to the low reputation and money in the bank, but as the save went on it started to become more and more obvious that this is something else. It is now 2026 and we've reached the UCL three years running and me not having full time staff is starting to become an issue all round. 

If anyone can offer me any suggestions on what to do/try or know if it could be a bug I'd love to hear that! Thanks in advance! 

19 minutes ago, Nacaw said:

Yep, this has been an issues for several versions when starting with smaller, but still professional clubs. It sadly doesn't correct itself, I've won the CL with only part-time staff. 

Ah okay, that settles that then! Thanks a lot for the response! 

Which team did you win it with if I may ask?

13 hours ago, BassyBoyYT said:

Ah okay, that settles that then! Thanks a lot for the response! 

Which team did you win it with if I may ask?

Viborg FF from Denmark. The scouts especially were making a killing, £5k per week doing a part time job :D Luckily part time didn't seem to affect the quality of staff I could attract. I did end up employing 100+ staff members though, which seems a little excessive.. 

Edited by Nacaw

On 30/11/2022 at 12:26, Nacaw said:

Viborg FF from Denmark. The scouts especially were making a killing, £5k per week doing a part time job :D Luckily part time didn't seem to affect the quality of staff I could attract. I did end up employing 100+ staff members though, which seems a little excessive.. 

Aha Viborg, nice! Well I'm glad the quality didn't matter in the end :D Scouts are doing a fine job for me too and if not for a first leg capitulation we'd be playing UCL Semi finals now in 2027!

I had a similar issue in FM21. While all clubs in the first two divisions in belgium are professional, as Zulte waregem I could only hire part time scouts. I somehow fixed it by ticking "semi professional" in the editor and deselecting it.

Cant garantuee it will work though