Match 32: Portugal vs Uruguay 7pm GMT, Lusail Iconic Stadium

The_jagster

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DJ said:

German commentator cursing FIFA for cutting out these images as much as possible. All but calling them bootlickers. Good man :) 

As much as I agree about FIFA's pathetic stance against the rainbow flag and the OneLove armband, I can't see why they should show this pitch invasion, when they've been cutting away from pitch invasions for years.

1 minute ago, Orzelek said:

As much as I agree about FIFA's pathetic stance against the rainbow flag and the OneLove armband, I can't see why they should show this pitch invasion, when they've been cutting away from pitch invasions for years.

Because it shows they are going out of their way to suck off the host nation as much as possible. 

6 minutes ago, Barry Cartman said:

Stop pretending you're not watching :D

I'm not, I lurk in these threads and if it sounds like a Man Utd player was involved I go look up the clip on reddit (ironically almost always posted by some PSG guy who clearly gets his clips directly from the BEIN sports feed) :D 

I'm currently on season 4 of Better Call Saul :cool: although I was watching the Snooker just now tbf.

Edited by InigoPatinkin

Uruguay doesn't look like they'll get even close to scoring, so their coach can at least give us one last Suarez-Pepe showdown.

Just now, InigoPatinkin said:

(ironically almost always posted by some PSG guy who clearly gets his clips directly from the BEIN sports feed)

Those are most definitely bots, goals go up instantly as they're scored.

Edited by GunmaN1905

Just now, Andrew_ said:

Surely Ronaldo wouldn't celebrate like that if he didn't touch it....................

He could still celebrate it just to claim the goal.

But it seems it was not awarded to him anyway.

12 minutes ago, DJ said:

Because it shows they are going out of their way to suck off the host nation as much as possible. 

They've been doing that for more than 10 years, so nothing new. 

But if you say to the TV-producer that they should cut away from pitch invasions, than it's all of them, no matter how good a message the invader is carrying.