Downloaded tactics not appearing in game

Hi. I have managed to subscribe on Steam to loads of different databases, and once I had loaded the game up, these databases would then appear for a new save, and would then appear in the editor for me to play around with myself.

However, I have downloaded some tactics, just to play around with by subscribing on Steam. Even though I have restarted FM several times, even turned the laptop off and on, unsubscribed then resubscribed, nothing has worked.

I've then gone on sortitoutsi.com, downloaded a tactic from there and physically put the downloaded tactic in my tactics folder.

Regardless, when I load the game up and try to load a tactic, the only tactics that are there are the ones I have created and saved myself. Can anyone possibly help me with what is going wrong please, why they aren't appearing?

Cheers mate. But there's nothing there either. The one I downloaded from sortitoutsi.com is in my tactics folder when I go through C:/, as I put it there myself, though the ones I downloaded from Steam I can't find anywhere.

But again, when I load the game up, none of them are in the tactics when I try to load one. I've even checked all the different folders within the actual save game when you load a tactic up, including the Cloud just to see if they have been put elsewhere, but nope.

Anyone else any ideas please?

When I looked in my Sports Interactive - FM23 - tactics folder not in the game, they were there. But when I loaded the game, they weren't there. That was the problem.

However, I am somehow sorted it now.

Thanks to everyone for their help.