Iran v USA - Al Thumama Stadium, Cymru v England - Ahmad bin Ali Stadium, 7PM UK time.

git2thachoppa

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lucas said:

Rob Page is an awful manager.

England finally alive :D Lovely goal.

TBF he got this semi-retired Wales side to the World Cup. And Wales are gonna be in transition after this with all the mid-30s players like Ramsey, Bale, Allen all likely to retire from international football after this so he'll have something of a free pass as he looks to find new focal points for the side. I reckon Brennan Johnson will be one of those.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

TBF he got this semi-retired Wales side to the World Cup. And Wales are gonna be in transition after this with all the mid-30s players like Ramsey, Bale, Allen all likely to retire from international football after this so he'll have something of a free pass as he looks to find new focal points for the side. I reckon Brennan Johnson will be one of those.

I'd say the semi retired Wales players probably got them to the World Cup more than Rob Page did, tbf. 

But then I'm biased as he was a former manager of the Vale and not very good either.

Just now, Lucas said:

I'd say the semi retired Wales players probably got them to the World Cup more than Rob Page did, tbf. 

But then I'm biased as he was a former manager of the Vale and not very good either.

We'll see if he has the guts to drop the past-it players after this.

I have no idea why England only ever click into gear after the first goal. That's why there's so many boring 0-0 draws.

England haven't changed, Wales have. They've been scared to leave the comfort of their own penalty area - once they went behind they have to come out which gives us space to play in.

• Administrators

We'll see if he has the guts to drop the past-it players after this.

Mbappe could be Welsh and Page would still be pretty poor, IMO. 

He's not tactically great.