• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, georginho_juventusygr said:

Kid, Klose was world-class. :mad:

6 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Yeah, anyone who doesn't think Miroslav Klose was world-class has clearly never watched him.

2 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

For club or country? They're pretty much two separate players :D

Admittedly outside international tournaments I didn't see much of him. His goal record for Germany and werder Bremen was brilliant, fairly good at Lazio too but for some reason couldn't do it at bayern

Just now, Smallen said:

Rodri is so good btw. Looks like he’s played centre back all his life :D 

This Spain team is building another great generation.

I think it's a World Cup too early for them but in 2026 when they have a midfield of Rodri, Pedri and Gavi (I know Rodri is older) they're going to be one of the favourites.

Just now, Harryseaess said:

I think it's a World Cup too early for them but in 2026 when they have a midfield of Rodri, Pedri and Gavi (I know Rodri is older) they're going to be one of the favourites.

They've not got any central defenders, fullbacks or forwards (except Ansu Fati). A lot can change in four years but I think it's a bit much to say they're going to have this amazing generation in 2026 based on 3-4 players

1 minute ago, Harryseaess said:

They’ll need to find some defenders and forwards first. 

2 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

I think Germany have been pretty cautious so far. Playing like a team that would take a point but would also like to keep the score down if they lose.

Raum has barely crossed halfway other than to occasionally press Carvajal.

yeah, agreed. Think they’d be a bit more adventurous if the Japan/Costa Rica result had been different but they can take a draw here.

And… of course they’ve just scored.

2 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

They've not got any central defenders, fullbacks or forwards (except Ansu Fati). A lot can change in four years but I think it's a bit much to say they're going to have this amazing generation in 2026 based on 3-4 players

2 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

They badly need an attacking threat. Maybe that can be Ansu Fati...

Yeah, Fati if he can stay fit. Then will still have players like Torres who are more than capable. Would imagine another 1 or 2 will come out of the woodwork for them in the coming years too.

Defence may be a bit of a struggle but I'm sure they'll put something decent together.