Updates?

FMT2023 IOS was released 19 days ago. In that time there have been several major bugs raised (as to be expected with a release of this magnitude for the first time on a mobile device.). I understand that these things take time however I’m rather disappointed that after 19 days, zero patches/fixes/updates have been released and the only communication we’ve had on some major almost game-breaking issues is the poor mods and admin team only being able to respond with “this is a known issue, we’re looking into this”. I’m not asking for the fix to be released immediately, but some communication on what is happening and a possible timeframe on the resolution is kind of the minimum that should be expected from a team that expects us to spend between £45 and £60 a year just to play their game. 

Again, I want to highlight that I’m not pointing fingers or blaming any of the admins/volunteers in the forums. I understand that you can only work with what you’re given. 

thanks in advance

Have to say I agree, I also play mobile and I'm on the mobile forums often, the communication there is the opposite of what we see here, devs are constantly active and looking for way to make things better. 

Here there's little to no interaction from SI side, some questionable features decisions like the ass man constant stop of the game or removing the option to choose our manager starting reputation.

Not to mention, switch version getting an update and the patch notes don't seem to be anywhere 😑

Can hope things get better, I'm sure you guys are busy but this version of the game deserves some love too. 

Edited by Hildor

The development team are working hard and are investigating bugs that are being reported. I can't provide a time-frame on when you'll receive and update, but I can tell you, that the team is working hard to ensure we try and provide you all with the best Football Manager experience we can possibly can. 

We understand people are eager to play the game without running into crashes and annoying bugs which can spoil their experience. So for that, we thank you for your patience whilst we iron these things out. 

16 hours ago, Hildor said:

Not to mention, switch version getting an update and the patch notes don't seem to be anywhere 😑

This update is to address a performance related issue on Nintendo Switch.

3 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

The development team are working hard and are investigating bugs that are being reported. I can't provide a time-frame on when you'll receive and update, but I can tell you, that the team is working hard to ensure we try and provide you all with the best Football Manager experience we can possibly can. 

We understand people are eager to play the game without running into crashes and annoying bugs which can spoil their experience. So for that, we thank you for your patience whilst we iron these things out. 

This update is to address a performance related issue on Nintendo Switch.

I get that you can't give us a timeframe for updates but there's one specifically on Touch Arcade that is totally gamebreaking and should fall (or so I think) into a hot fix. Game resets to a previous state while processing through days. We lose too much progress right now. This is somehow gamebreaking

19 hours ago, João14 said:

I get that you can't give us a timeframe for updates but there's one specifically on Touch Arcade that is totally gamebreaking and should fall (or so I think) into a hot fix. Game resets to a previous state while processing through days. We lose too much progress right now. This is somehow gamebreaking

Default settings for autosave fixed this for me. (Ipad)

@João14 that is after update? its too good to be true... I had two saves so far with barcelona and nottingham forest for 4-5 seasons each and when i say that EVERY wonderkid was worse more or less by the end of it i mean it, it made me quit both of those saves with no more motivation to play 

Edited by Takzuke

1 minute ago, Takzuke said:

@João14 that is after update? its too good to be true... I had two saves so far with barcelona and nottingham forest for 4-5 seasons each and when i say that EVERY wonderkid was worse more or less by the end of it i mean it, it made me quit both of those saves with no more motivation to play 

Yes, with the version 1.5. Unemployed with England, Italy, Spain and Germany loaded.

5 year test with Denmark, England, Italy, France and Spain loaded. Slightly better than last test but still seems technical attributes don’t develop as they should do. Difference from last time is at least some of the players actually show good progress. 

FCA50AD7-0A4F-4B0E-8B97-205A3086F378.thumb.png.bc831d8c70f15f5d35bcfb080e8dbf3f.png

A2385607-9C1C-41A2-83F6-726A11970730.thumb.png.6fe33515225b7d3d251c968a0ca95c66.png

3E35233A-D3E0-4FFC-85B0-CA45A72EEC2E.thumb.png.6ab9229e1651ccaeefd4e882bef8ec37.png

C0EF9A61-34D1-4726-A5B9-B925C436AF72.thumb.png.f734cf6b1561405ff4df2df5c6cfbc61.png

14 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

63D7A87E-DC89-434C-ACBA-71191019D6CC.thumb.png.04c9792a717b9ab0399f64857b5bb5b1.png

D9FBB6BB-30FF-4507-93A6-CB734AAC1BDD.thumb.png.4ed68a9636f35db900abcc8e0ab535a9.png

3693A36B-A4A1-4A4B-8B18-9CFA0CD6A201.thumb.png.9e46eec409e6c55bf067beb72f2a820e.png

8144A145-DCFD-434D-BF59-EE48FB680EB4.thumb.png.3c0f8a1ef348a357760d096d3dc80d06.png

Funny enough looking at Caprile, remind me of the days of touch mode on PC from 2015 onwards. seems due to lack of goalkeeper coaches in touch mode that goalkeepers still cant improve. only from match experience it seems.