Match 20: England vs USA - ITV1 7PM GMT live from the Al Bayt Stadium

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I’m a broken record but I do feel sorry for Henderson that eleven English players have been **** for 70 mins and the one that gets most vilified is the champions league winning captain who comes on for one of the players who’s struggled to get into the game 

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

I know I’m a broken record but I do feel sorry for Henderson that eleven English players have been **** for 70 mins and the one that gets most vilified is the champions league winning captain who comes on for one of the players who’s struggled to get into the game 

He's come on in the wrong situation more than anything. If England were 1-0 up, there's no one better to help see that out.

• Administrators
Just now, Mr Adam said:

I don’t think Henderson should be in the squad. Would have brought on Philips even for Bellingham over Hendo. 

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

It's not Henderson. It's about why we've been so bad against the US. Only one person is culpable for that.

• Administrators
Just now, Zeonflux said:

No sure which is more shocking, the performance or that Mount is probably gonna pay 90 minutes

Or the fact Gareth is doing the same thing after all these years? 

Just now, Astafjevs said:

'Concentrating on his football'

Thinly-veiled 'now he's stopped that feeding poor kids nonsense he's good again' from Dixon there

Did Dixon spout some anti-vaxx nonsense or some similar garbage earlier in the year, or have I misremembered?