Match 20: England vs USA - ITV1 7PM GMT live from the Al Bayt Stadium

Coulthard's Jaw

2 minutes ago, silentwars said:

The most frustrating thing is how long it's taken for him to make a change

Takes forever to make a change and it's the stupidest one he could make. If I'd known his first change would be Henderson I'd rather he just play the same 11 for the entire 90.

Edited by Heartwork

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

yeah. tbf I'm thinking "yeah, everyone hates the idea of using a water carrier instead of our attacking talent but when you need to steady the ship..."

then I remember that I haven't watched him this season but I have seen Liverpool's results.

He's probably behind Harvey Elliot at this point for us.

3 minutes ago, Astafjevs said:

Grealish makes sense. Need someone to get on the ball and play those little 5 yard passes into space 

just needs to win some free kicks so we can get the ball to their end of the pitch tbh

-

And I know Hendo is not everyone's favourite substitution, but the mind boggles that people are surprised that Bellingham is coming off; he's been as bad this game as he was good last game. That applies to a few attacking players, but he's the one supposed to be linking them and helping out defensively...

1 minute ago, Marc Albrighton said:

Maybe biased from an Englishmen so anyone here who's not English tell me if there is another nation at this tournament that wouldn't be playing Foden if they had him? Genuinely don't understand it.

I find it staggering yep. Especially the way Mount is playing. 

Just now, Marc Albrighton said:

Maybe biased from an Englishmen so anyone here who's not English tell me if there is another nation at this tournament that wouldn't be playing Foden if they had him? Genuinely don't understand it.

Enrique wouldn't play him if he was a Real player. :lol:

And maybe some of the coaches who prefer experience.

It's kind of confusing because he's starting Bellingham, so age isn't an issue.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Marc Albrighton said:

Brazil, maybe? Unless you just went 4-1-5 with Casemiro in between defence and the front 5 :D 

• Administrators
Just now, Andrew_ said:

Rashford should be starting surely. 

Gareth would probably pick Sterling and Rashford ahead of Foden on the left, yes. 

• Administrators
Just now, Astafjevs said:

Surprised Dest is going off. He's looked decent. Had to check to see if he was on a booking, but 0 cards for any team so far

Dest has a yellow from the Wales game. 

1 minute ago, Astafjevs said:

Surprised Dest is going off. He's looked decent. Had to check to see if he was on a booking, but 0 cards for any team so far

He's on a yellow for accumulation. Also may not think he has the fitness for 90 against a fresh Grealish.