Match 17: Cymru vs Iran BBC1 10am GMT LIVE from the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium

Confused Clarity

This is why you don't ask football fans anything - from the BBC feed

Khan Karn: No way that's a red card, high boot or not Taremi ran into the keeper's knee...very poor from the ref considering he made such a good call before his assistant at VAR intervened.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are good that we’ll have already secured top spot by the time we play them but I really hope we still go all out and batter this Welsh side.

Never really had an opinion on them one way or the other but I’m not sure they deserve the luck they’ve had to not only be in this World Cup but be 2 games in and unbeaten in it too.

Just now, Weezer said:

Chances are good that we’ll have already secured top spot by the time we play them but I really hope we still go all out and batter this Welsh side.

Never really had an opinion on them one way or the other but I’m not sure they deserve the luck they’ve had to not only be in this World Cup but be 2 games in and unbeaten in it too.

But if you don't beat them, there's a good chance it knocks the muricans out. :brock:

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

My work here is done :D 

Happy for Iran. Nothing against Wales personally, I just want the team that deserves it to win. Absolute beauty too.