PMLF

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

Look forward to Neymar getting MoTM.

Jokes aside, it will obviously be Richarlison. I wonder if he will dedicate it to this message board. :D 

Edited by PMLF

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

Jokes aside, it will be obviously be Richarlison. I wonder if he will dedicate it to this message board. :D 

That’s the thing with strikers. **** for 89 minutes and then bag a goal or two and get MOTM.

Apart from the first minutes, comfortable Brazil win. Serbia never seriously threatened us.

Brazil should advance fairly easily now, if the other game of the group today suggests anything.

It's a shame Mitro, Vlahovic and Kostic weren't fully fit. The game could've gone very differently. We just had nothing going forward. Didn't even put in any good crosses.

Brazil are just stacked, they could change their entire front 5, and they would still beat most of the teams in this WC.

He gets stick for always going down but Neymar gets the **** kicked out of him every single game.

Also I don’t know how SMS has been the best box to box midfielder in the world on FM for the last 3 years, I’ve never seen him have a good game.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

He gets stick for always going down but Neymar gets the **** kicked out of him every single game.

Also I don’t know how SMS has been the best box to box midfielder in the world on FM for the last 3 years, I’ve never seen him have a good game.

Was something like 9 out of 12 fouls by Serbia were on Neymar by the time he went off.