• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what I have now:

image.png.4383e58a535d50e59617815dc9a7d632.png

No sidebar and the graphic doesn't stretch across.

I have just tried it in the base skin and the sidebar is there for me. Try the file I have attached, its just the default client object browser but with the sidebar moved down.

Regarding the graphic not stretching across, you will have to edit the graphic or use the titlebar.xml to control the graphic of the titlebar. To remove the existing one I have previously edited the appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper" to show as appearance="". This essentially removes all the graphics. If you are going down this route then I would advise you download one of the previous versions of the base skin that @michaeltmurrayuk created for FM22 or FM21 as he details how to get the transparency right over the entire screen.

Hope that helps but see how you get on.

client object browser.xml

39 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what I have now:

image.png.4383e58a535d50e59617815dc9a7d632.png

No sidebar and the graphic doesn't stretch across.

same file as i attached previously, this time i have also made the graphics goa ll the way to the left
i've left a little gab at the left side so you can see. all you have to do it change line 44 to be -160 or higher (i've left it at -150) 

tt.PNG.4080dd7ffbade9fa599fb8331873a483.PNG

Dont pay attension to the danish language :)

client object browser.xml

42 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

This is insane. Wonder if you could get it to show panels dependent on position? I know you always had a graphic that showed behind the player face of defender/midfielder/attacker so this could be done, yes?

Did i? maybe then if i can remember where that code is etc

Hi, Is there any easy way to change star ratings graphics, I''ve got the graphics in folders ready to use that I took from old version of a skin I like the look of, I tried messing around with some things I've seen people mention before but no luck.

I have zero knowledge of skinning so any help would be great.

9 minutes ago, namje said:

Hi, Is there any easy way to change star ratings graphics, I''ve got the graphics in folders ready to use that I took from old version of a skin I like the look of, I tried messing around with some things I've seen people mention before but no luck.

I have zero knowledge of skinning so any help would be great.

graphics/icons/custom/star rating is the normal path for star rating graphics

13 hours ago, Kaiserslautern1900 said:

1. What is the name of this panel, please? I want to make a career stats widget WITH transfer fees and avg rating. Can't seem to find this big panel, only the small ones that are already used in the player overview.

image.png

You can't edit this! Lots of people have built their own to get around it but that's stick as it is.

On 29/11/2022 at 15:29, konspyro said:

Does anyone know why in this panel does not appear the referee infos? Did i miss something?

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης 2022-11-29 172055.png

From memory - there is a file directed to in the panel for referee profile. Wherever you've copied the rest from there should be a file for referee profile elsewhere (widgets I think?) 

6 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

From memory - there is a file directed to in the panel for referee profile. Wherever you've copied the rest from there should be a file for referee profile elsewhere (widgets I think?) 

I already asked him to add the file, so we could help him. but seems it wasnt important  

2 hours ago, giglet13 said:

Yes my friend! This was the solution. Thank you so much for your help!

Ok, I know it is easier having them all on one screen, but for lower resolutions in terms of space, is it possible to 'tab' the staff screen?

image.png.15fbba5fa9f34263a4511af0b054aa48.png

Something like a tab for each team with the "staff allowed" and the division comparison graph on one side, then the list of staff members on the other?

20 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Ok, I know it is easier having them all on one screen, but for lower resolutions in terms of space, is it possible to 'tab' the staff screen?

image.png.15fbba5fa9f34263a4511af0b054aa48.png

Something like a tab for each team with the "staff allowed" and the division comparison graph on one side, then the list of staff members on the other?

Surprisingly easy.  Pop the attached file in the team folder.  You'll need to edit team/team staff subteam vertical to get the layout you want for each tab. 

(I haven't put in the translation ids for each tab because I was just testing it out quickly)

image.thumb.png.ecb44f99bc35f1ec7a7ed11bca464e6d.png

staff overview panel.xml

Good idea for a thread this!

Is it possible to have tab on a tabbed container have one name if it's for outfield players and a different name for goalkeepers?

I have got the different stats in the tab to show based on position, but I can't get the tab name to change based on position.

12 hours ago, GIMN said:

Surprisingly easy.  Pop the attached file in the team folder.  You'll need to edit team/team staff subteam vertical to get the layout you want for each tab. 

(I haven't put in the translation ids for each tab because I was just testing it out quickly)

staff overview panel.xml 1.07 kB · 0 downloads

Legend! Thank you.

since the last update, the fitness shown as a heart does not decrease during matches.
is this a custom skin issue or did the "great" SI programmers hack yet another widget to add to the ones that haven't worked in a couple of years?
does it work for you?

13 hours ago, GIMN said:

staff overview panel.xml 1.07 kB · 0 downloads

I don't suppose you know what I need to change in order to get the vertical alignment? I currently have the tabs, but nothing else. Would the vertical alignment also keep the comparison graph with the rest of the division as I notice it is missing in your screenshot?

image.png.4fcce6b50d52fe297d0e17c13a19bd5d.png

Also, this is the code in the team staff subteam vertical panel:

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container class="plain_box">
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-18,-17,-17" offset="0" gap="4"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="team_staff_subteam_overview_panel" id="ovvw" link="true"/>
    <widget class="team_staff_attributes_comparison_panel" id="tsac"/>
    <widget class="team_container_staff_details_panel" id="deta" />
  </container>

</panel>

36 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

since the last update, the fitness shown as a heart does not decrease during matches.
is this a custom skin issue or did the "great" SI programmers hack yet another widget to add to the ones that haven't worked in a couple of years?
does it work for you?

Yeah, experienced the same, but re-extracted the panels folder and it's working fine now.  The code is actually a bit more concise now:

<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>

18 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I don't suppose you know what I need to change in order to get the vertical alignment? I currently have the tabs, but nothing else. Would the vertical alignment also keep the comparison graph with the rest of the division as I notice it is missing in your screenshot?

image.png.4fcce6b50d52fe297d0e17c13a19bd5d.png

Also, this is the code in the team staff subteam vertical panel:

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container class="plain_box">
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-18,-17,-17" offset="0" gap="4"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="team_staff_subteam_overview_panel" id="ovvw" link="true"/>
    <widget class="team_staff_attributes_comparison_panel" id="tsac"/>
    <widget class="team_container_staff_details_panel" id="deta" />
  </container>

</panel>

Okay, the panel quoted is quite different to the base game panel.  I think it could probably work with additional stick to sides attachments defined inside each widget, but you can also get it to to work by just adapting the base game panel (attached).  I've added the staff details panel below the comparison panel (which would otherwise be excluded in my skin) and it works fine:

image.thumb.png.2e3db5dc93baa4ea64fa0ce8bf369237.png

team staff subteam vertical.xml

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Yeah, experienced the same, but re-extracted the panels folder and it's working fine now.  The code is actually a bit more concise now:

interesting. in my case it's a class change in match players bar widget
it is changed from person_button to text

6 hours ago, GIMN said:

Okay, the panel quoted is quite different to the base game panel.  I think it could probably work with additional stick to sides attachments defined inside each widget, but you can also get it to to work by just adapting the base game panel (attached).  I've added the staff details panel below the comparison panel (which would otherwise be excluded in my skin) and it works fine:

image.thumb.png.2e3db5dc93baa4ea64fa0ce8bf369237.png

team staff subteam vertical.xml 4.23 kB · 1 download

That is exactly what I was trying to achieve! Thanks.

My current team plays in black but, in general, I was wondering if anyone knows what controls these dots? Specifically the 'my team' and 'opposition team' ones. They are obviously coloured but I wondered if I could change their shape whilst leaving the rest as circles so they stand out more?

58250109f22793e65e20077fa9eee5f9.png

9 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

does it work for you?

Its a skin issue, mine go down during the match, when I view them on the tactics screen

6 hours ago, Firehouse said:

Hi there,

How would I add the background transparency to the instant result skin? Since it is in .fmf format.
Or would it be easier to add the instant result button to the transparent skin? And how would I do that?

Thanks.

You would have to use the archiver to unpack the .fmf, and then move the requisite instant panel xmls to the correct folders.

If you download wannachups skin with the instant result, it has the panels you need, there are like 5 xml files.  just copy them into panels/match and overwrite the one file and it should work.  

if you get an error or the game crashes, just restart it and you should be ok.

On 03/12/2022 at 18:00, Pointless said:

How can I make the attributes without the box?

image.png.a87d3c9e66d4f23a601e75e40a269f6f.png

In player attributes panel.xml, remove:

use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"

Your appearance file might be different, just delete that bit of code

18 saat önce, bluestillidie00 said:

In player attributes panel.xml, remove:

use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"

Your appearance file might be different, just delete that bit of code

I tried but didin't work.. Sad

5 hours ago, Pointless said:

I tried but didin't work.. Sad

What skin are you using?

On 03/12/2022 at 21:47, johnwalker said:

Good idea for a thread this!

Is it possible to have tab on a tabbed container have one name if it's for outfield players and a different name for goalkeepers?

I have got the different stats in the tab to show based on position, but I can't get the tab name to change based on position.

Oooh good question. From what I can see, this is the easiest way

<!-- THIS PANELS SHOWS UNDER THE REPORTS PANEL IN THE BIG SELECTOR -->
<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- OUTFIELD TAB -->
	<container>
		<!-- SET UP TABS -->
		<!-- TOM TODO: ADD FAINT GRAPHIC -->
		<container class="tabbed_container" id="ReOU" default_item="rep3" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn" />

<!-- TAB CONTENT -->
			<container id="test">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="sss" />
			</container>

</container>
	</container>

<!-- GK TAB -->
	<container>

<!-- SET UP TABS -->
		<container class="tabbed_container" id="ReGK" default_item="rep3" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn" />

<!-- TAB CONTENT -->
			<container id="Test">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="ssss" />
			</container>
		</container>

</container>

</panel>

57 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Oooh good question. From what I can see, this is the easiest way

<!-- THIS PANELS SHOWS UNDER THE REPORTS PANEL IN THE BIG SELECTOR -->
<panel>

<!-- OUTFIELD TAB -->
	<container>
		<!-- SET UP TABS -->
		<container class="tabbed_container" id="ReOU" default_item="rep3" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn" />

<!-- TAB CONTENT -->
			<container id="test">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="sss" />
			</container>

</container>
	</container>

<!-- GK TAB -->
	<container>

<!-- SET UP TABS -->
		<container class="tabbed_container" id="ReGK" default_item="rep3" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true">

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn" />

<!-- TAB CONTENT -->
			<container id="Test">
				<translation id="title" type="use" value="ssss" />
			</container>
		</container>

</container>

</panel>

That works perfectly, thank you! :) 

5 minutes ago, DamienFerriggi said:

I am trying to edit my pre match lineups preview panels but for some reason no faces or information are showing.. can you please guide me on how or where shall I locate the files to amend/replace?

Thanks!!

Udinese v Atalanta_ Line Ups-5.png

Udinese v Atalanta_ Line Ups-4.png

Without seeing the code we can't help much, but it looks like maybe the player icon is missing?

I have a problem adding a background because it is always on top of other things.
In my understanding, I would have to set it up like that:

<container class="background" file="etc">
     <container with different contents>
     </container>
</container>

I think I have to set up the background container first, because it stretches across the whole screen and it contains all other items.
Am I thinking wrong? What do I have to change? (the background picture is showing, that's not the problem)

Edited by Kaiserslautern1900