Jump to content

[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions


bluestillidie00
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

the pitch code on my club overview changes colour, try that

yeah i found it after posting hte training rating is tied to some code. 

 

    <list id="value_list">
        <record min_value="-1" max_value="0" background_colour="match rating six to seven"    colour="training rating none" />
        <record min_value="0" max_value="4.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating zero to five" />
        <record min_value="5" max_value="5.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating five to six" />
        <record min_value="6" max_value="6.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating six to seven" />
        <record min_value="7" max_value="7.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven"  colour="training rating seven to eight" />
        <record min_value="8" max_value="8.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating eight to nine" />
        <record min_value="9" max_value="10" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating nine to ten" />
    </list>

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

yeah i found it after posting hte training rating is tied to some code. 

 

    <list id="value_list">
        <record min_value="-1" max_value="0" background_colour="match rating six to seven"    colour="training rating none" />
        <record min_value="0" max_value="4.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating zero to five" />
        <record min_value="5" max_value="5.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating five to six" />
        <record min_value="6" max_value="6.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating six to seven" />
        <record min_value="7" max_value="7.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven"  colour="training rating seven to eight" />
        <record min_value="8" max_value="8.999999999" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating eight to nine" />
        <record min_value="9" max_value="10" background_colour="match rating six to seven" colour="training rating nine to ten" />
    </list>

Out of sheer interest, what are you planning on using it for?

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Out of sheer interest, what are you planning on using it for?

If i can get it to work, one of the attributeless guys has a threshold for some stats at low/decent/good levels for p90 stuff.  Im hoping i can get that in game 

but I cant get to work right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

If i can get it to work, one of the attributeless guys has a threshold for some stats at low/decent/good levels for p90 stuff.  Im hoping i can get that in game 

but I cant get to work right now. 

I would love to see how you've done that if you can get it working. I will see what I can do...

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I would love to see how you've done that if you can get it working. I will see what I can do...

I can get the text to change to the first colour in the list but completely ignores any of the value rules. Will come back to this over the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

which section? there are 3 sections.
title, body and 3d scene
3d scene in client object browser

title in some panel with the word "header" in the name

Which ever controls the popup/widget so I can select the captain etc as it doesn't currently pop up

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I can get the text to change to the first colour in the list but completely ignores any of the value rules. Will come back to this over the weekend.

 

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

Yeah, same issue.. grrr! 

I'm sure you've both reached this conclusion already, but I've also tried playing around.  I can get it to change to the second colour of the list, but only if that range covers the "0"

<widget class="dashed_number_label" colour="bg lighter" size="10" alignment="centre_x,top">
  <list id="value_list">
    <record min_value="-1" max_value="-0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001" colour="fg negative" />
    <record min_value="0" max_value="0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001" colour="fg alert"/>
    <record min_value="0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001" max_value="1" colour="fg positive" />
  </list>
  <record id="object_property" get_property="POgg"/>
</widget>

"fg alert" is a mid orange in my skin.  I used very extreme decimals just to confirm that it's reading the value as "0" (or more likely that it's an invalid format)

image.png.982095c18ce4e2d92e926243a5981242.png

Not sure this helps in any way, but just thought I'd share the little I've been able to find out!

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tyburn said:

I am also interested in this. The constant flashing, especially on 2d is really annoying. I haven’t delved too deep into this but I imagine there is some json editing involved.

I created its own topic if you want to follow it there:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Orange2000 said:

hello.

Simple question. How to prevent titlebar to change to teams colors. I want it color grey always.

I`m using flut skin.

panels/generic/titlebar.xml - you'll need to change a bit that says red_replacement="primary".  That is for the bit with the search bar and top buttons.  If you want the tab bar (the menu with things like "Overview" and "Profile") you need to edit panels/client_object/client object browser.xml - same thing, but you'll need to search for the bit called colour actions bar.

Edited by GIMN
corrected path
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I’m getting there with my edits

 

can someone please tell me what you add to put padding (left and right) to text & an icon that sits on a button? 

If anyone is interested instead i just increased the width of the button

 

From:
                <widget class="icon_button" id="oppi" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="buttons/custom/over state only/button" font="tadu" colour="bg" size="8" icon_colour="bg" secondary_icon_colour="bg" icon="icons/16px/squad" >
                <translation id="text" translation_id="316801" type="use"/>
                </widget>  

To:

                <widget class="icon_button" id="oppi" width="160" appearance="buttons/custom/over state only/button" font="tadu" colour="bg" size="8" icon_colour="bg" secondary_icon_colour="bg" icon="icons/16px/squad"  alignment="centre" icon_alignment="centre">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="316801" type="use"/>
                </widget>  

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

What do I need to change in the client object browser to make my titlebar go all the way across and drop the sidebar to below it?

You'll need to rearrange the container from line 72 onwards.  It's currently a horizontal container, that sets two columns - the sidebar & the rest.  You'll need to make this a vertical container, that sets the header/titlebar row first, and then has the sidebar & main area in the second row.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You'll need to rearrange the container from line 72 onwards.  It's currently a horizontal container, that sets two columns - the sidebar & the rest.  You'll need to make this a vertical container, that sets the header/titlebar row first, and then has the sidebar & main area in the second row.

It's really that simple?

Is this the correct code?

<container>
        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

Edited by EnigMattic1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It's really that simple?

Is this the correct code?

<container>
        <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

That's where it starts yeah, and all the contents then go down to the bottom of the file.  Simple?  Kinda - you're still going to need to arrange everything correctly.  You'll still need to go through and adjust various layout classes, and move the elements you need into the right place.  It'll still be a fair bit of time and trial and error.

You're already in the thread, but might be worth revisiting this, as the layout has already been done - you'd just need to bypass the animation bits to ignore the auto-hide element of it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That's where it starts yeah, and all the contents then go down to the bottom of the file.  Simple?  Kinda - you're still going to need to arrange everything correctly.  You'll still need to go through and adjust various layout classes, and move the elements you need into the right place.  It'll still be a fair bit of time and trial and error.

You're already in the thread, but might be worth revisiting this, as the layout has already been done - you'd just need to bypass the animation bits to ignore the auto-hide element of it.

 

Ok, now that is just ANNOYING!!! Apparently, I was able to get it to work in the client object browser I attached. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutos atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Ok, now that is just ANNOYING!!! Apparently, I was able to get it to work in the client object browser I attached. :rolleyes:

Hi man, did you get it working? If so, would you mind sharing an image of your screen and explain me what you've done, please?

I'd like to see if it's exactly the same thing I've been trying to implement here unsuccessfully, but at the moment I don't have access to the computer/files to test it myself and see.

Thanks anyway!

Edited by lugui
Link to post
Share on other sites

En 26/11/2022 a las 20:31, Nachote912 dijo:
  Revelar contenido oculto

image.png.9add241b2954d498d856d2790cf0da42.png

Hi mates, i need some help. I don't know why the player picture doesn't appears.. I don't know wich panel is this. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

I don't like to reupload this message, but i don't know how to change it.. can someone help me?? sorry for bother..

Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hi man, did you get it working? If so, would you mind sharing an image of your screen and explain me what you've done, please?

I'd like to see if it's exactly the same thing I've been trying to implement here unsuccessfully, but at the moment I don't have access to the computer/files to test it myself and see.

Thanks anyway!

I haven't been able to get it to work yet. I'm still trying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I continue my quest for the titlebar going all the way across the screen, I have another question. I stumbled across a thread the other day that had info on how to add kits to the scoreboard but now I can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Whilst I continue my quest for the titlebar going all the way across the screen, I have another question. I stumbled across a thread the other day that had info on how to add kits to the scoreboard but now I can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 30/11/2022 at 21:34, _Ben_ said:

I can get the text to change to the first colour in the list but completely ignores any of the value rules. Will come back to this over the weekend.

Couldnt figure it out so made this as a placeholder for now.

Stags breakdown and the panel in game.  Each <> icon is the popout for that roles polygon analysis from the data hub as well.

Fi1Ed-LWAAQlLlo.thumb.jpg.a1d8de0d996a9bd863c3f43b65947160.jpg 20221201195140_1.thumb.jpg.1cd2a5d4d2aa3f26cdf3085523bdd32b.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Can someone have a look at this file for me? I have tried to make the titlebar stretch across the screen but now, my game wont even load. I have  been stuck on the loading screen for 10mins now and can't even get to the main menu.

client object browser.xml 20.77 kB · 0 downloads

I've got the game working again, after reverting to a previous version of the client object browser, but I would still like to extend the titlebar despite having no idea where I'm going wrong. It will probably be something to do with the layout.

Also, going back to a previous post, I have been able to change the font, but I can't work out how to change the colour of the box containing the player name in the popup panel from the club colours. Any ideas?

image.png.2b8e4f90b3f97717b232b156dfe4487d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I've got the game working again, after reverting to a previous version of the client object browser, but I would still like to extend the titlebar despite having no idea where I'm going wrong. It will probably be something to do with the layout.

Also, going back to a previous post, I have been able to change the font, but I can't work out how to change the colour of the box containing the player name in the popup panel from the club colours. Any ideas?

image.png.2b8e4f90b3f97717b232b156dfe4487d.png

have you tried comparing a client object browser that has it working with your own ?

should be a simple job to see where the changes are

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, GIMN said:

panels/generic/titlebar.xml - you'll need to change a bit that says red_replacement="primary".  That is for the bit with the search bar and top buttons.  If you want the tab bar (the menu with things like "Overview" and "Profile") you need to edit panels/client_object/client object browser.xml - same thing, but you'll need to search for the bit called colour actions bar.

Big thanx! I`ve sort it out now. 

But now i need the text in titlebar to print always in white...) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, snowofman said:

have you tried comparing a client object browser that has it working with your own ?

should be a simple job to see where the changes are

Yeah, I changed what was different, but it basically crashed the game. The biggest difference between the 2 files was that the FM23 file has code for different background images (tunnel, press conference etc), but the rest wasn't all that different.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Yeah, I changed what was different, but it basically crashed the game. The biggest difference between the 2 files was that the FM23 file has code for different background images (tunnel, press conference etc), but the rest wasn't all that different.

What I did previously was to move the Sidebar code further down in the client object browser xml. Look for the following code, mine was around line 100 but yours could be further down or higher up.

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160" navigation_container="true">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
            </record>

            <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="equal" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
                    <record get_property="hide_sidebar" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
            </attachment>

            <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="force_small_sidebar" value="true" skip_if_false="true" default_value="false" set_property="widt" true_value="45"/>
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
        </widget>

Cut that entire text from your client object browser and paste it below the following code. Mine was around line 325.

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
<container id="main">
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

That should move the sidebar further down and put the titlebar across the top of your screen

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

What I did previously was to move the Sidebar code further down in the client object browser xml. Look for the following code, mine was around line 100 but yours could be further down or higher up.

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160" navigation_container="true">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
            </record>

            <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="equal" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
                    <record get_property="hide_sidebar" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
            </attachment>

            <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="force_small_sidebar" value="true" skip_if_false="true" default_value="false" set_property="widt" true_value="45"/>
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
        </widget>

Cut that entire text from your client object browser and paste it below the following code. Mine was around line 325.

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
<container id="main">
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

That should move the sidebar further down and put the titlebar across the top of your screen

This is what I have now:

image.png.4383e58a535d50e59617815dc9a7d632.png

No sidebar and the graphic doesn't stretch across.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/12/2022 at 19:57, wkdsoul said:

Couldnt figure it out so made this as a placeholder for now.

Stags breakdown and the panel in game.  Each <> icon is the popout for that roles polygon analysis from the data hub as well.

Fi1Ed-LWAAQlLlo.thumb.jpg.a1d8de0d996a9bd863c3f43b65947160.jpg 20221201195140_1.thumb.jpg.1cd2a5d4d2aa3f26cdf3085523bdd32b.jpg

 

 

This is insane. Wonder if you could get it to show panels dependent on position? I know you always had a graphic that showed behind the player face of defender/midfielder/attacker so this could be done, yes?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...