[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

On 03/01/2023 at 09:32, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Has anyone worked out how you hide the player faces/kits (and anything else added) on the tactics screen when you press the 'Analysis' button - currently they remain which blocks the view of that part...

image.jpeg.b2a5da259fa4ef9697b4b7746bd94262.jpeg

I still can't work out how this is done - or if its even possible to do. Anyone know?

Basically when you have the kits/faces on the tactics screen, pressing the Analysis button puts the overlay on but the kits/faces don't hide like the position/role bar does...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I still can't work out how this is done - or if its even possible to do. Anyone know?

Basically when you have the kits/faces on the tactics screen, pressing the Analysis button puts the overlay on but the kits/faces don't hide like the position/role bar does...

Could do something with the opacity of each square there? It seems a ‘workaround’ rather than a fix and I’d need to have a play and see if I can actually find the paper that controls that block…

12 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Could do something with the opacity of each square there? It seems a ‘workaround’ rather than a fix and I’d need to have a play and see if I can actually find the paper that controls that block…

Cool. I've tried playing around and looking but i'm stumped lol

Let me know how you get on

43 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

At the start of a match, when you get the graphic with each team's starting XI, is it possible to change the 'SI TV' logo at the bottom?

"icons/custom/match/logos/si tv full"

in match preview lineups panel.xml

3 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

as i see, such a concept does not exist in the game

Thanks for confirming. It appears in the fixtures list once the game has been completed, but wondered if it could be viewed during the game too

Em 20/02/2023 em 16:12, lugui disse:

Thank you again. I understand what you suggested, it makes sense. However, I still haven't been able to achieve a significant difference by just messing with the various values. The only thing that was actually effective was the suggestion given by @Olas Nick, to remove that line, that did have some visible effect, but messed up other screens.

I'll keep trying to find a middle ground, I'll share if I get something.

Just giving feedback, in case someone is looking for similar information.

After much trial and error, I gave up messing with the "ui.main_content_margin" attribute - which, in fact, my poor skinning skills couldn't grasp how it works and what it does - and I started working and tweaking through the long way around: optimizing spaces and heights of containers and layouts as a whole in Team Squad.xml and such screen.

By testing with the offset/inset values below - around line 20 of the file - and also the different container's height individually, I was able to achieve something I was looking for:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="-8" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="-9.2" />

<container class="main_box" id="plti" alignment="left" force_title_borders="false">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="-5" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

Another positive side was that, when working the longer way, I came across and revamped to my liking the arrangement of the filters/views menus and compacted the screen space as a whole a little more, bringing it closer to the title bar. Playing in low resolution, every inch taking advantage of dead spaces is gold.

image.png.74b67bce41262051ffc77724e9488376.png

Not the prettiest way to get there, there are certainly more assertive ones, but it worked for me. Thanks for the help offered here.

Edited by lugui

10 minutes ago, lugui said:

Just giving feedback, in case someone is looking for similar information.

After much trial and error, I gave up messing with the "ui.main_content_margin" attribute - which, in fact, my poor skinning skills couldn't grasp how it works and what it does - and I started working and tweaking through the long way around: optimizing spaces and heights of containers and layouts as a whole in Team Squad.xml and such screen.

By testing with the offset/inset values below - around line 20 of the file - and also the different container's height individually, I was able to achieve something I was looking for:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="-8" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="-9.2" />

<container class="main_box" id="plti" alignment="left" force_title_borders="false">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="-5" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

Another positive side was that, when working the longer way, I came across and revamped to my liking the arrangement of the filters/views menus and compacted the screen space as a whole a little more, bringing it closer to the title bar. Playing in low resolution, every inch taking advantage of dead spaces is gold.

image.png.74b67bce41262051ffc77724e9488376.png

Not the prettiest way to get there, there are certainly more assertive ones, but it worked for me. Thanks for the help offered here.

So many people are creating brilliant skins atm, lovely to see

3 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

I Wish I could do that tried but have no idea what to do

first you need to have some ideas. then read 5 fixed topics. then read all 205 pages of the forum. then unpack and start reading and studying standard xml files. and try, try, try

Guys I must override some panels here which is causing disappearence of the "Player Status information tabs" when I drag my mouse onto them. (Where there's HOL, WNT etc)
Usually they just open next to each other.

Anyone know which are the files that trigger these pls?

AtalantaBergamascaCalcio_Overview.thumb.png.d2f57ae32be87c3903f82c4f6495402b.png

Edited by DamienQilBormliz

Not so much a skinning question, but still...

Which file or code controls the ATTRIBUTES names within the player profile? It's just that I play the game in Portuguese from Portugal, which has small differences from Portuguese from Brazil, my native language. I would like to edit them if possible.

image.png.567a6d5028f4bd2955b46b4b906adb53.png

On 23/02/2023 at 22:52, DamienQilBormliz said:

Guys I must override some panels here which is causing disappearence of the "Player Status information tabs" when I drag my mouse onto them. (Where there's HOL, WNT etc)
Usually they just open next to each other.

Anyone know which are the files that trigger these pls?

AtalantaBergamascaCalcio_Overview.thumb.png.d2f57ae32be87c3903f82c4f6495402b.png

Anyone please?

17 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

i`m little confused.... in "Data Hub/Next Opponent" menu for me disappeared "Scout Report" section
at first I thought that I had already overoptimized something. but the standard skin doesn't have it either...

2023-02-2616_29_51-Window.png.728a0595a617409c48cb8ebe50e3bebb.png

solved :D
for unknown reasons, the appointment of a scout to watch the next opponent disappeared.
and I already thought that it was somehow related to him that I added the "Next opponent" menu to the Tactics section
2023-02-2616_51_23-Window.png.8281624f743ec82e5152fe47706c09bb.png

So I've been trying to incorporate some more info in the team squad screen. Shoutout to @Tyburnand @_Ben_ for this idea, and code.

However, I'm having some issues. The info does display fine whenever I reload the skin, but when I click to any other screen in-game, and return to the team squad screen, it just displays no info. 

Used the same approach of having a club_overview_panel container, pointing to a separate file with all the info bits. Even tried just copy pasting the entire table from the club panel, and it does the same thing. 

<container class="club_overview_panel" file="club/team squad facts">
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Csca" set_property="Csca"/>

</container>

Spoiler

squad.thumb.png.b217a7ede6a94d55fcc54c955fdd159c.png

squad2.thumb.png.c876817d928cc4f8cec3851acec2bbb1.png

I'm also wondering how do you know which widget class to put in for whatever bit of info you want to display? Some do make sense, but some do not, like trying to put in other bits of info like nationalities represented, domestic player bias, etc. I have the id for them, but they don't display at all.

Edit: I've narrowed it down to the team squad panel. I tried copying the entire panel from another skin, and then using my own custom .xml file with all the bits of info, and it works. I have no idea what it could be, seeing that it does work after skin reload, but stops showing any info as soon as I click on any other screen.

Spoiler
<panel>
	<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
	<boolean id="save_default_state" value="true" />

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="centre, extend" offset="0" gap="10" layout="340,-3" />
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container class="main_contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" force_title_borders="true">
   <attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="4"/> 
	 <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
		<container id="" height="40">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

</container>

</container>

</container>

<container class="main_contrast_box" red_replacement="bg darker">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="8" />

<!-- Starting XI Styles -->
	<flags id="stxi" value="tables/standard/row/normal/row" />

<!-- Subs Styles -->
	<flags id="subs" value="tables/custom/squad/substitute/row" />

<!-- Sent off Styles -->
	<flags id="soff" value="tables/custom/cards/red/row" />

<!-- Not in squad Styles -->
	<flags id="nisq" value="tables/custom/squad/outside squad/row" />

<!-- Highlighted Styles -->
	<flags id="hida" value="tables/custom/squad/highlight/row" />

<container class="main_box_no_margin" id="plti" alignment="left" force_title_borders="false">
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />

<!-- buttons area -->
		<container navigation_container="true">
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" />

<!-- top left buttons -->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="6" />

<widget class="view_menu_label" id="TitL" auto_size="horizontal" embed_in_frame="false">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="232113" type="use" value="Players" />
				</widget>

<widget class="view_menu_popup" id="plvi" embed_in_frame="false" auto_size="all"/>
			</container>

<!-- top right buttons -->
			<container >
				<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" alignment="right">
					<global id="gap" name="ui.button_row_gap"/>
				</layout>
				<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="0" alignment="top,right" />
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0" />

<!-- quick pick -->
				<container>
					<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" alignment="right">
						<global id="gap" name="ui.split_button_row_gap"/>
					</layout>
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" />
					<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
					<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0">
						<global id="gap" name="ui.split_button_row_gap"/>
					</layout>

<widget class="icon_button" id="askp" auto_size="all" appearance="buttons/subtle/split/left/button" controller_button="y_button">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="344655" type="use" value="Quick Pick[COMMENT - team screen team selection, contains the former Ask To Pick menu but also acts as a standalone button which picks the team, renamed for accuracy]" />
					</widget>

<widget class="popup_button" id="apic" fixed="true" width="45" auto_size="vertical" appearance="buttons/subtle/split/right/button"/>
				</container>

<!-- filter menu -->
				<widget class="embedded_filter_button" id="plsf" target="plti" auto_size="all" />
			</container>
		</container>

<widget class="picking_panel" id="pkpn" navigation_container="true"/>

<container id="ptct">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />

<widget class="tactic_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" customisation_context="play" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, store_sort_state, drag_rows, drop_on_rows, show_bullets, select_rows, select_multiple, show_insert_column_popup,keyboard" column_mode="resize_columns, move_columns, custom_views" popup_menu_class="popup_button_table_header" row_height="30"  navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">

<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
				<boolean id="save_default_state" value="true" />

<integer id="contextual_handler_column_id" value="Pnms" />

<!-- default sort by playing position (primary), then picked position, then name -->
				<list id="default_sort_column">
					<integer value="PtsL" />
					<integer value="PpsC" />
				</list>

<!--default view-->
				<flags id="default_view" value="sltn" />

<!--available views-->
				<list id="viws">
					<record id="geni">

<translation id="name" translation_id="247410" type="use" value="General Info" />
						<!-- Define attributes/properties to view in this view type on the panel.
								 Any properties not defined here will be hidden for this view. -->
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<!-- player status/info -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="PpsC" />
							<!-- position -->
							<flags id="Pbpc" />
							<!-- best position -->
							<flags id="Pbrc" />
							<!-- best role -->
							<flags id="PSag" />
							<!-- person age -->
							<record id="Pnat">
								<!-- person nationality -->
								<flags id="use_format" value="short" />
							</record>
							<flags id="Pcpt" />
							<!-- agreed playing time -->
							<flags id="Pcac" />
							<!-- current ability -->
							<flags id="Pppc" />
							<!-- potential ability -->
							<flags id="Pcww" />
							<!-- wage -->
							<flags id="Pced" />
							<!-- contract expiry -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="ctrt">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="230163" type="use" value="Contract" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Psnu" />
							<!-- squad number -->
							<flags id="Pcpt" />
							<flags id="Pcif" />
							<!-- full time or part-time contract -->
							<flags id="Pcww" />
							<!-- weekly wage -->
							<flags id="Pced" />
							<!-- contract expiry -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
							<flags id="Pwof" />
							<!-- new wage -->
							<flags id="Pcof" />
							<!-- new date -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="trnf">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="230119" type="use" value="Transfer" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Pagn" />
							<!-- person agent -->
							<flags id="Pcoo" />
							<!-- transfer options -->
							<flags id="Pctr" />
							<!-- transfer status -->
							<flags id="Pcls" />
							<!-- loan status -->
							<flags id="Papr" />
							<!-- asking price -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="hgst">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="275860" type="use" value="Home-Grown Status" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<record id="PSag" auto_hide_priority="3000" />
							<!-- person age -->
							<record id="Pnat" auto_hide_priority="1000" />
							<record id="Phgs" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
							<!-- home grown status -->
							<record id="Phdd" auto_hide_priority="4000" />
							<!-- home grown due date-->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="info">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="247860" type="use" value="Full Player Status[COMMENT: player full status information: heading]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Pnfa" />
							<!-- full player status/info -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
						</record>
					</record>

<!-- This view will show the player unique IDs in a list (visible if 'show unique id' preference set) -->
					<record id="unid">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="247858" type="use" value="Unique IDs" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="duni" />
							<!-- unique id -->
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- name -->
							<flags id="Pclb" />
							<!-- person club -->
							<flags id="Pnat" />
							<!-- nationality -->
							<flags id="Pdva" />
							<!-- value -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="----" />

<!-- shown for club teams -->
					<record id="sltn">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="326989" type="use" value="Selection Info[COMMENT: button in view_menu on squad screens; choose to view club stats]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<record id="PpsC" auto_hide_priority="1000" />
							<!-- position -->
							<record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
							<!-- player condition-->
							<record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2000" />
							<!-- player sharpness -->
							<record id="Pmor" auto_hide_priority="3000" />
							<!-- player morale -->
							<record id="Ppth" auto_hide_priority="3000"/>
							<!--playing time happiness-->
							<record id="Pfrm" auto_hide_priority="6000" />
							<!-- player form -->
							<record id="Poap" auto_hide_priority="3000" />
							<!-- overall appearances -->
							<record id="Pogl" auto_hide_priority="4000" />
							<!-- overall goals -->
							<record id="Poas" auto_hide_priority="4000" />
							<!-- overall assists -->
							<flags id="Poav" />
							<!-- overall average rating -->
						</record>

<record id="object_list_view_context">
							<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="5" />
						</record>
					</record>

<!-- shown for club youth teams -->
					<record id="ysli">
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<!-- position -->
							<record id="Pmor" auto_hide_priority="5000" />
							<!-- player morale -->
							<!-- player form -->
							<!-- player condition -->
							<record id="Ppth" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
							<!-- overall goals -->
							<!-- overall assists -->
							<flags id="Poav" />
						</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="0" />
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="plat">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="423877" type="use" value="Playing Time[COMMENT: FR 14013, contract promise type]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL"/>
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo"/>
							<flags id="Pnms"/>
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Pcpt" />
							<flags id="Pctp" />
							<!-- current playing time -->
							<record id="Ppth" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
							<record id="Ppte" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
							<record id="PFpt" auto_hide_priority="1000"/>
							<!--future playing time-->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="fuPT">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="492004" type="use" value="Future Playing Time[COMMENT: AREA: Playing Time; SUB-AREA: Playing Time Pathways; FR-BN: n/a; TONE: Informal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: displays the agreed playing time for the player in years to come]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL"/>
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo"/>
							<flags id="Pnms"/>
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Pcpt" />
							<flags id="fpt1" />
							<!-- current season +1 -->
							<flags id="fpt2" />
							<!-- current season +2 -->
							<flags id="fpt3" />
							<!-- current season +3 -->
							<flags id="fpt4" />
							<!-- current season +4 -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="dyna">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="447669" type="use" value="Dynamics[COMMENT: Manager Main/Top Menu; link to Dynamics screen showcasing a representation of interpersonal relationships at the club]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL"/>
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo"/>
							<flags id="Pnms"/>
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="Pmbm"/>
							<!-- promises -->
							<flags id="Pmor"/>
							<!-- morale -->
							<flags id="THic"/>
							<!-- player hierarchy category -->
							<flags id="DRsd"/>
							<!-- player social group -->
							<flags id="Pohl"/>
							<!-- player overall happiness-->
						</record>
					</record>

<!-- shown for international teams -->
					<record id="csln">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="275847" type="use" value="Club Selection[COMMENT: button in view_menu on squad screens; choose to view club stats]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<!-- position -->
							<!-- player morale -->
							<!-- player form -->
							<!-- overall goals -->
							<!-- overall assists -->
							<flags id="Poav" />
						</record>

</record>
					</record>

<!-- shown for international teams -->
					<record id="intf">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="275848" type="use" value="International Selection[COMMENT: button in view_menu on squad screens; choose to view international stats]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<!-- position -->
							<!-- player morale -->
							<!-- player form -->
							<!-- overall goals -->
							<!-- overall assists -->
							<flags id="Poav" />
							<!-- international average rating -->
						</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="7" />
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="coac">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="292814" type="use" value="Reports[COMMENT: top level menu title for player reports screens]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="PpPs" />
							<!-- player style -->
							<flags id="Pbpc" />
							<!-- best position -->
							<flags id="Pbrc" />
							<!-- role -->
							<flags id="Pbdc" />
							<!-- duty -->
							<flags id="Page" />
							<!-- age -->
							<flags id="Pcac" />
							<!-- currant ability -->
							<flags id="Pppc" />
							<!-- potential ability -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="inju">
						<translation id="name" translation_id="247861" type="use" value="Injuries[COMMENT: squad list view menu, injuries menu item label]" />
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL" />
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo" />
							<flags id="Pnms" />
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="PpsC" />
							<!-- position -->
							<record id="injr" auto_hide_priority="3000" />
							<!-- player injury -->
							<record id="iida" auto_hide_priority="4000" />
							<!-- player injured date-->
							<record id="iito" auto_hide_priority="5000" />
							<!-- player injury time out -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="RskA">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="447655" type="use" value="Risk Assessment[COMMENT: FR20159; team injuries panel; panel title for assessing player injury risk]"/>
						<record id="view">
							<flags id="PtsL"/>
							<!-- picked info -->
							<flags id="Pnfo"/>
							<flags id="Pnms"/>
							<!-- person name -->
							<flags id="PpsC"/>
							<!-- position -->
							<flags id="PMlo"/>
							<!-- player match load -->
							<flags id="PTWl"/>
							<!-- player training load -->
							<flags id="PInS"/>
							<!-- player injury susceptibility -->
							<record id="PcOI"/>
							<flags id="PftI"/>
							<flags id="POvR"/>
							<!-- player overall injury risk -->
						</record>
					</record>

<record id="stts">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="247412" type="use" value="Stats" />

<list id="items">

<record id="gatp">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="284341" type="use" value="Goal Attempts[COMMENT: team information panel; stats section; column heading]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<!-- player overall goals -->
									<flags id="POsa" />
									<!-- player overall shots -->
									<flags id="POst" />
									<!-- overall shots on target ratio -->
									<flags id="POps" />
									<!-- overall penalties scored -->
									<flags id="POpt" />
									<!-- overall penalties taken -->
									<flags id="POlg" />
									<!-- overall minutes since last goal -->

</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="genp">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="284349" type="use" value="General Play[COMMENT: team information panel; stats section; column heading]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="POpC" />
									<!-- player overall passes completed -->
									<flags id="POpa" />
									<!-- player overall pass attempts -->
									<flags id="POgm" />
									<!-- overall mistakes leading to goal -->
									<flags id="POhc" />
									<!-- overall headers won -->
									<flags id="POha" />
									<!-- overall aerial challenges attempt -->
									<flags id="POcc" />
									<!-- overall crosses completed won -->
									<flags id="POca" />
									<!-- overall crosses attempt -->
								</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="disc">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="284353" type="use" value="Discipline[COMMENT: team information panel; stats section; column heading]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<!-- player appearances -->
									<flags id="POtc" />
									<!-- player overall tackle completed -->
									<flags id="Pofm" />
									<!--overall fouls-->
									<flags id="POta" />
									<!-- overall tackle attempt -->
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<!-- overall yellow cards -->
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<!-- overall red card -->

</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="goak">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="284359" type="use" value="Goalkeeper[COMMENT: team information panel; stats section; column heading]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="POcs" />
									<!-- player overall clean sheet -->
									<flags id="Poco" />
									<!--overall goals conceded-->
									<flags id="POs%" />
									<!--save ratio-->
									<flags id="POx%" />
									<!--expected save ratio-->

</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="ExGo">
								<translation id="name" translation_id=" 514224" type="use" value="xG[COMMENT: AREA: Team Stat; SUB-AREA: Expected goals stats FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None NOTE: expected goals short string]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="POsa" />
									<!-- player overall shots -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->

</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="227741" type="use" value="Competitions" />
						<list id="items">

<record id="ncst">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="320538" type="use" value="Non Competitive[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<!-- overall man of match -->
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<!-- overall pass completion ratio -->
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<!-- overall tackles per game ratio -->
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<!-- overall dribbles per game ratio -->
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<!-- overall red cards -->
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="0" />
								</record>
							</record>

<record id="lgst">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="320539" type="use" value="League[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="1" />
								</record>
							</record>

<record id="cpst">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="320540" type="use" value="Cup[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="2" />
								</record>
							</record>

<record id="ctst">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="320541" type="use" value="Continental[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="3" />
								</record>
							</record>

<record id="teat">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="229413" type="use" value="Technical" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

<integer id="player_stats_scope" value="7" />
								</record>
							</record>

<record id="ovst">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="320543" type="use" value="Overall[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="altm">
								<translation id="name" translation_id="335947" type="use" value="All Time[COMMENT: squad list view type]" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="PAap" />
									<!-- all time appearances -->
									<flags id="PAla" />
									<!-- all time league appearances -->
									<flags id="PAcg" />
									<!-- all time goals -->
									<flags id="PAlg" />
									<!-- all time league goals -->
								</record>

</record>
							</record>

<record id="----" />

<!-- current competition stats -->
							<record id="ccst">
								<translation id="name" value="" />
								<record id="view">
									<flags id="PtsL" />
									<!-- picked info -->
									<flags id="Pnfo" />
									<flags id="Pnms" />
									<!-- person name -->
									<flags id="Poap" />
									<flags id="Pogl" />
									<flags id="Poas" />
									<!-- overall assists -->
									<flags id="PoxG" />
									<!-- player XG -->
									<flags id="Pomo" />
									<flags id="Popa" />
									<flags id="Pota" />
									<flags id="Podr" />
									<flags id="Post" />
									<flags id="Poyc" />
									<flags id="Porc" />
									<flags id="Poav" />
								</record>
							</record>

</list>

</record>

<record id="----" />

</list>
				</record>

<record id="inca">
					<translation id="name" translation_id="227820" type="use" value="International" />
					<record id="view">
						<flags id="PtsL" />
						<!-- picked info -->
						<flags id="Pnfo" />
						<flags id="Pnms" />
						<!-- person name -->
						<flags id="Pclb" />
						<!-- person club -->
						<flags id="Pnat" />
						<flags id="Pntm" />
						<!-- current international team picked for -->
						<flags id="Piap" />
						<!-- player int apps -->
						<flags id="Pigl" />
						<!-- player int goals -->
						<flags id="Puia" />
						<!-- player int u21 apps -->
						<flags id="Puig" />
						<!-- player int u21 goals -->
						<flags id="Pdva" />
						<!-- value -->
					</record>
				</record>

<record id="----" />

<record id="stts">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />

<list id="items">
						<record id="ImAt" />

<record id="phat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="230003" type="use" value="Physical" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<flags id="Pacc" />
								<!-- (p) acceleration -->
								<flags id="Pagi" />
								<!-- (p) agility -->
								<flags id="Pbal" />
								<!-- (p) balance -->
								<flags id="Pjum" />
								<!-- (p) jumping -->
								<flags id="Pnft" />
								<!-- (p) natural fitness -->
								<flags id="Ppac" />
								<!-- (p) pace -->
								<flags id="Psta" />
								<!-- (p) stamina -->
								<flags id="Pstr" />
								<!-- (p) strength -->
							</record>
						</record>

<record id="meat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="230106" type="use" value="Mental" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<record id="Pagg" />
								<!-- (m) aggression -->
								<record id="Pant" />
								<!-- (m) anticipation -->
								<record id="Pbra" />
								<!-- (m) bravery -->
								<record id="Pcmp" />
								<!-- (m) composure -->
								<record id="Pcnt" />
								<!-- (m) concentration -->
								<record id="Pdec" />
								<!-- (m) decisions -->
								<record id="Pdet" />
								<!-- (m) determination -->
								<record id="Pfla" />
								<!-- (m) flair -->
								<record id="Pinf" />
								<!-- (m) influence -->
								<record id="Potb" />
								<!-- (m) off the ball -->
								<record id="Ppsn" />
								<!-- (m) positioning -->
								<record id="Ptwr" />
								<!-- (m) teamwork -->
								<record id="Pcre" />
								<!-- (m) vision -->
								<record id="Pwkr" />
								<!-- (m) work rate -->
							</record>
						</record>

<record id="teat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="229413" type="use" value="Technical" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<record id="Pcor" />
								<!-- (t) corner taking -->
								<record id="Pcro" />
								<!-- (t) crossing -->
								<record id="Pdri" />
								<!-- (t) dribbling -->
								<record id="Pfin" />
								<!-- (t) finishing -->
								<record id="Pfrs" />
								<!-- (t) first touch -->
								<record id="Pfrk" />
								<!-- (t) free kick taking -->
								<record id="Phea" />
								<!-- (t) heading -->
								<record id="Plsh" />
								<!-- (t) long shots -->
								<record id="Plth" />
								<!-- (t) long throws -->
								<record id="Pmar" />
								<!-- (t) marking -->
								<record id="Ppas" />
								<!-- (t) passing -->
								<record id="Ppen" />
								<!-- (t) penalty taking -->
								<record id="Ptac" />
								<!-- (t) tackling -->
								<record id="Ptec" />
								<!-- (t) technique -->
							</record>
						</record>

<record id="goat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="230024" type="use" value="Goalkeeping" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<flags id="Paab" />
								<!-- aerial reach -->
								<flags id="Pcoa" />
								<!-- command of area -->
								<flags id="Pcom" />
								<!-- communication -->
								<flags id="Pecc" />
								<!-- eccentricity -->
								<flags id="Phan" />
								<!-- handling -->
								<flags id="Pkic" />
								<!-- kicking -->
								<flags id="Pooo" />
								<!-- one on ones -->
								<flags id="Pref" />
								<!-- reflexes -->
								<flags id="Prou" />
								<!-- rushing out -->
								<flags id="Pttp" />
								<!-- tendency to punch -->
								<flags id="Pthr" />
								<!-- throwing -->
							</record>
						</record>

<record id="deat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="247413" type="use" value="Defensive" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<flags id="Pacc" />
								<!-- acceleration -->
								<flags id="Pant" />
								<!-- anticipation -->
								<flags id="Phea" />
								<!-- heading -->
								<flags id="Pjum" />
								<!-- jumping -->
								<flags id="Pmar" />
								<!-- marking -->
								<flags id="Ppac" />
								<!-- pace -->
								<flags id="Ppsn" />
								<!-- positioning -->
								<flags id="Psta" />
								<!-- stamina -->
								<flags id="Pstr" />
								<!-- strength -->
								<flags id="Ptac" />
								<!-- tackling -->
							</record>
						</record>

<record id="atat">
							<translation id="name" translation_id="230042" type="use" value="Attacking" />
							<record id="view">
								<flags id="PtsL" />
								<!-- picked info -->
								<flags id="Pnfo" />
								<flags id="Pnms" />
								<!-- person name -->
								<flags id="Pcro" />
								<!-- crossing -->
								<flags id="Pdri" />
								<!-- dribbling -->
								<flags id="Pfrk" />
								<!-- free kicks -->
								<flags id="Pfin" />
								<!-- finishing -->
								<flags id="Pfrs" />
								<!-- first touch -->
								<flags id="Pfla" />
								<!-- flair -->
								<flags id="Plsh" />
								<!-- long shots -->
								<flags id="Potb" />
								<!-- off the ball -->
								<flags id="Ppas" />
								<!-- passing -->
								<flags id="Pcre" />
								<!-- vision -->
							</record>
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>

<record id="----" />

<record id="debg">
					<translation id="name" translation_id="247109" type="use" value="Debug" />
					<record id="view">
						<flags id="PtsL" />
						<!-- picked info -->
						<flags id="duni" />
						<!-- unique id -->
						<flags id="Pnfo" />
						<flags id="PSag" />
						<!-- person age -->
						<flags id="Pnms" />
						<!-- person name -->
						<flags id="PCAB" />
						<flags id="PPAB" />
						<flags id="PPPA" />
						<flags id="PCRP" />
						<flags id="PHRP" />
						<flags id="PWRP" />
						<flags id="Pcbv" />
						<flags id="Pdva" />
						<flags id="Pnar" />
						<flags id="PCAP" />
					</record>
				</record>

<record id="debc">
					<string id="name" value="Contract Debug"/>
					<record id="view">
						<flags id="PtsL" />
						<!-- picked info -->
						<flags id="duni" />
						<flags id="Pnfo" />
						<flags id="PSag" />
						<flags id="Pnms" />
						<flags id="Pcpt" />
						<flags id="Pced" />
						<flags id="PCRC" />
						<flags id="PCRN" />
						<flags id="PCRV" />
						<flags id="Pdva" />
						<flags id="PMRV" />
					</record>
				</record>

</list>
			</widget>

</container>
	</container>

<!-- panel showing squad selection rules for the next match -->
	<widget class="match_squad_info_panel" id="ssnm" navigation_container="true"/>

</container>

</panel>

Edit2: I've also noticed that I have to reload the skin in order to see changes that I make on @_Ben_'s Statman skin. On my skin, I can just switch to a different screen, and switch back, and I can see all the changes I've made to that xml file without reloading the skin. So that might be the cause of it resetting. Then again on the Statman skin, home page's Personal information part does the same thing, where the information resets/goes blank if you switch to another screen.

This is painful :D 

Edited by (sic)

On 27/02/2023 at 13:54, (sic) said:

Edit2: I've also noticed that I have to reload the skin in order to see changes that I make on @_Ben_'s Statman skin. On my skin, I can just switch to a different screen, and switch back, and I can see all the changes I've made to that xml file without reloading the skin. So that might be the cause of it resetting. Then again on the Statman skin, home page's Personal information part does the same thing, where the information resets/goes blank if you switch to another screen.

This is painful :D 

I don’t think it’s that! I would love to offer you a solution but, as you’ve said, I’ve got the same issue. I had wondered whether it was to do with the adaptive container or the fact it was on the left hand side - something that is a commonality between our two ideas. 

One day I will go back and have a deeper look at things…

@(sic)

Edit2: I've also noticed that I have to reload the skin in order to see changes that I make on @_Ben_'s Statman skin. On my skin, I can just switch to a different screen, and switch back, and I can see all the changes I've made to that xml file without reloading the skin

Thats down to the changes you made to the config file, changing true to false in both makes it possible to see changes without reloading.

the other issue i can't say as i havnt tried myself

Edited by snowofman

41 minutes ago, snowofman said:

@(sic)

Thats down to the changes you made to the config file, changing true to false in both makes it possible to see changes without reloading.

the other issue i can't say as i havnt tried myself

I knew there was way to change it somewhere, thanks for the info. 

4 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I don’t think it’s that! I would love to offer you a solution but, as you’ve said, I’ve got the same issue. I had wondered whether it was to do with the adaptive container or the fact it was on the left hand side - something that is a commonality between our two ideas. 

One day I will go back and have a deeper look at things…

Yeah, I've had the entire game completely bug out after trying to fix that issue. First, I deleted all the skins from the folder, then my game just used some completely random colours, as well as a totally random background. Had to reset everything, restart the game, and reload the skin in order to finally make it work again.. :D 

But yeah that idea is the same, it's a normal container on the left hand side that just keeps going blank after switching screens. 

Shame that whenever I try to do something even slightly unique, the game just doesn't allow it. I wanted to have a similar thing that exists on a club overview page, with Key player, captain, hot prospect, etc. with their picture and below it some more info about the team, I just don't want to place it above the squad view.

I've moved on to other things now, I've tried looking into it more for 5-6h straight that day, but to no avail. 

Edited by (sic)

35 minutes ago, (sic) said:

I knew there was way to change it somewhere, thanks for the info. 

Yeah, I've had the entire game completely bug out after trying to fix that issue. First, I deleted all the skins from the folder, then my game just used some completely random colours, as well as a totally random background. Had to reset everything, restart the game, and reload the skin in order to finally make it work again.. :D 

But yeah that idea is the same, it's a normal container on the left hand side that just keeps going blank after switching screens. 

Shame that whenever I try to do something even slightly unique, the game just doesn't allow it. I wanted to have a similar thing that exists on a club overview page, with Key player, captain, hot prospect, etc. with their picture and below it some more info about the team, I just don't want to place it above the squad view.

I've moved on to other things now, I've tried looking into it more for 5-6h straight that day, but to no avail. 

if you want, feel free to sent me your file and i'll gladly take a look and see if i can find a solution.

can't make any promises tho :) 

38 minutes ago, snowofman said:

if you want, feel free to sent me your file and i'll gladly take a look and see if i can find a solution.

can't make any promises tho :) 

I don't have the file anymore, I gave up and reverted it back to the default look.

It's nothing complicated though, just another container added next to the main bit that shows the squad. That container has this code inside it, and that .xml file contains all the info. 

</container>

5 minutes ago, (sic) said:

I don't have the file anymore, I gave up and reverted it back to the default look.

It's nothing complicated though, just another container added next to the main bit that shows the squad. That container has this code inside it, and that .xml file contains all the info. 

</container>

yeah it was more the data part, as the way i might make it could be different from what you have done and then it would not be easy to figure out where the issue was :)

21 minutes ago, (sic) said:

</container>

I don't believe in miracles. delete everything except these 2 files and test in this form.

Credit to the creator of opz elite, done my own mashup skin with some of the graphics from the skin. Just wondering which panel i need to add to the touchline tablet for the heat map within the drop down segments? any help appreciated.

7e4a81b2124caefa1514ad2f19e0a93c.jpg

3 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Credit to the creator of opz elite, done my own mashup skin with some of the graphics from the skin. Just wondering which panel i need to add to the touchline tablet for the heat map within the drop down segments? any help appreciated.

7e4a81b2124caefa1514ad2f19e0a93c.jpg

does OPZ have it in his skin? You'll have to look in touchline tablet slot I believe

1 hour ago, hyrule_king said:

Which panel or setting do i need to edit so there isn't a bright red overlay over the top of the load tactics box?

da01bd32152431b4fed866fc66a91a5a.png

a0772315107ebcbc3ceadd2ce1dba2af.png

you're missing a colour, if you've copied any graphics over recently double check what colours are on paper.xml

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

you're missing a colour, if you've copied any graphics over recently double check what colours are on paper.xml

checked back through and realised I had copied some of the old heffem graphics over and needed the heffem colours from the settings file. 

Thank you 

e240f8892da1e20e9787f38fa0f01fe3.png

Hey, for some reason the background color for the current game date widget is set to this color instead of being transparent (or just the background color) and I can't figure out which line and which file I need to edit to change it. There's also this dark blue stripe to left of it that I want to make white (or hide it) but again, I can't find it in any of the files. I'm fairly certain it's a part of the "panels\widgets\current game date widget.xml" or the "panels\generic\titlebar.xml" files but I can't figure it out.

image.png.2069a01884b77de9103846834dc9a0c7.png

I'm lightly modifying an existing skin and I just want to change this one bit to suit the rest of the title bar. Any help would be appreciated :)

58 minutes ago, Ayal said:

Hey, for some reason the background color for the current game date widget is set to this color instead of being transparent

to put it briefly, your widget is transparent with a slight opacity
if with details, it seems to me that it has bugs. I tried to recolor this button, there are no problems with the background, it can be made anything, but the color of the text behaves strangely. it is completely unresponsive to settings. maybe I just didn't spend enough time on it, but eventually I gave up trying to change anything.

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

to put it briefly, your widget is transparent with a slight opacity
if with details, it seems to me that it has bugs. I tried to recolor this button, there are no problems with the background, it can be made anything, but the color of the text behaves strangely. it is completely unresponsive to settings. maybe I just didn't spend enough time on it, but eventually I gave up trying to change anything.

What do you need to change to edit the background color? Because I just want to make it completely transparent instead of it having a little bit of opacity.

14 minutes ago, Ayal said:

What do you need to change to edit the background color? Because I just want to make it completely transparent instead of it having a little bit of opacity.

if I remember correctly, it is necessary to edit graphic resources

49 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

if I remember correctly, it is necessary to edit graphic resources

Found a fix, the button was in "graphics\chrome\buttons\date\fm23" and I edited the button.xml file instead of editing the pngs.

30 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Loaded my game up after installing the update and the general performance and attacking polygons aren't displaying properly. Anyone have any idea what's happened? This is happening in all skins I have and not just my personal skin.

image.png.9c20e8c033e6ddc39eb5d88f1154799d.png

I'm having that problem, too.  I've gone to the base skin and reloaded FM entirely, and it's still broken.  Appears to be something with Np-xG/90 but only for teams (not players).  I can't find any associated records in properties files for it.

1 minute ago, GIMN said:

I'm having that problem, too.  I've gone to the base skin and reloaded FM entirely, and it's still broken.  Appears to be something with Np-xG/90 but only for teams (not players).  I can't find any associated records in properties files for it.

Glad it's not just me, still frustrating.

8 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Glad it's not just me, still frustrating.

I have raised the issue in the bug tracker.  If you could add to it, that would be fantastic (and anyone coming across the issue):