[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

32 minutes ago, SAMiles said:

@_Ben_ I hope you didn't mind but decided to have a go at trying to solve the attributes issue with b team and national team players... I essentially copied and renamed the relevant files which has done the trick for the players, but I believe it has changed the staff profile layout...

any idea what to do next?

Screenshot 2023-08-30 213213.png

No. That’s the normal staff profile. There’s a very easy fix to this that I saw the other day. Send me a DM in a few days if I forget to update you…

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, DawidFM said:

image.thumb.png.9b79d0eb4ee6a039f3f4fd8aac626193.png
Any ideas how to put it vertical to it will use this blank space and how to add roles on on of the sides?

Changing Horizontal to vertical should do the trick.

adding this to the tactics icon info panel should give you the roles

<widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="true" size="xxsmall" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="bold">
	<global id="hidden" name="ui.is_fmt_controller_skin"/>
</widget>

3 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Which panel controls this screen? I'd like to change the text from dark to light so its more readable.

Screenshot2023-09-07at12_57_13.thumb.png.5369d4f6204730f58a5e696f92d33b40.png

this is graphics
but I don't remember exactly which one and I also couldn't achieve a satisfactory look on all panels related to cup draws

image.png.fada1a7d43b9cbd4df254e20b30154b3.png

Any ideas what is causing the bench on the Bundesliga line ups to be highlights grey and some of the numbers to be replaced with ...

I am used the g2 Skin 2023 by @bluestillidie00 and it only happens when using this skin. However, I cannot find any files in the skin folders that would affect the match day graphics.

14 hours ago, the_hoyle said:

image.png.fada1a7d43b9cbd4df254e20b30154b3.png

Any ideas what is causing the bench on the Bundesliga line ups to be highlights grey and some of the numbers to be replaced with ...

I am used the g2 Skin 2023 by @bluestillidie00 and it only happens when using this skin. However, I cannot find any files in the skin folders that would affect the match day graphics.

umm, either in match or tactics in the base files, look for tactics icon sub panel or something to that effect. I might have edited a graphic that is referenced in those files. 

If i have, just copy the graphics to another file and amend the references to your new file 

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Please write in english :)

But check in "current game date widget.xml"

I was able to fix it, thank!

Now I found a weird thing, I have double of these notifications, do you know how I can delete one?

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by hyb

1 minute ago, hyb said:

I was able to fix it, thank!

Now I found a weird thing, I have double of these notifications, do you know how I can delete one?

Screenshot_1.png

Check your client object browser, ctrl+F for notification, check you dont have two of the same file loaded

hello everyone somebody can you help me please? i use tato skin 1366*768 and 85% resolution. i added the screenshot. i have attribute analysis bug. I want it to be the club color on the left panel and like the one above.

Adsz.png.01b7d46efa27ec39cf8888a1dd2971f0.png

Club-Page84c475397ec7ed34.png

Edited by porivs

30 minutes ago, porivs said:

Club-Page84c475397ec7ed34.png

If you look here, you  might be able to find the solution to atleast the title bar team colour

and i'm not sure, but i believe there is something about the sidebar with team colour if you use the forum search function, but i'm not 100% sure on that

On 14/09/2023 at 15:21, snowofman said:

i can't remember the name on top of my head.

But if i remember correct, either @JustHowie or @hyrule_king did post something with it a while ago. maybe they remember

Sorry late to the party had a lot of stuff going on.

<!-- transfer deadline day colours -->
    <colour name="deadline day fg"                             value="just2"/>

<!-- SIDE BAR SELECTED / TICKER LEFT TEXT-->
    <colour name="deadline day bg"                             value=""/>

<!-- LEAVE BLANK-->
    <colour name="deadline day bg lighter"                     value=""/>

<colour name="deadline day bg colour"                     value=""/>
    <colour name="deadline day bg darker"                     value=""/>

<colour name="deadline day bg alpha"                     value="just3"/>
    <colour name="deadline day bg tertiary"                 value=""/>
    <colour name="deadline day bg accent"                     value="just2"/>

<colour name="deadline day fg lighter"                     value="just2"/>
    <colour name="deadline day fg colour"                     value="just2"/>
    <colour name="deadline day fg darker"                     value="just2"/>
    <colour name="deadline day fg alpha"                     value="just2"/>
    <colour name="deadline day fg accent"                     value="just2"/>

<colour name="deadline day fg tertiary"                 value="just3"/>

<colour name="deadline day fg titles"                     value="just1"/>

<colour name="deadline day body text"                     value="justfg1"/>

not labelled the best but these are the deadline day stuff I changed to get rid of all the yellows

21 minutes ago, Fwiedwice said:

Hi,

image.thumb.png.67ba697bc56a39f1154b24a12cec79c0.pngIs there a way to make the line for container class="tcs_header_box" not be the team primary color? Like I want it all to be 1 color let said red?

Not sure what to say. But you simply took an entire page / skin.

did you even ask the creator if it was okay ?

Hello, do any of you perhaps know what I can do to make the player's profile display the logo of the country's federation instead of its basic flag from the fm? I am currently using two graphics, a flag pack from FMINSINDE and Nation Logos, also from FMINSIDE. Please help where I can replace this or a ready file to upload as I am weak in IT. 

322323.PNG

1 hour ago, dawidstolarski022 said:

Hello, do any of you perhaps know what I can do to make the player's profile display the logo of the country's federation instead of its basic flag from the fm? I am currently using two graphics, a flag pack from FMINSINDE and Nation Logos, also from FMINSIDE. Please help where I can replace this or a ready file to upload as I am weak in IT. 

322323.PNG

pretty sure the tato skin forced the flag, you'd have to find the relevant code and delete it. i'm away from my pc for a few days so can't be more specific

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

pretty sure the tato skin forced the flag, you'd have to find the relevant code and delete it. i'm away from my pc for a few days so can't be more specific

Heck, I knew it was something related to the skin code. It looks completely different on others. Thanks for the info and I'll wait for your help unless someone else comes along.

Em 23/08/2023 em 13:31, vbark14 disse:

Thank you!

Does anyone know how to change the color of this tactics selection bar (or what file controls it) and the color of the text 'familiarity' and 'intensity'?

Screenshot 2023-08-23 112147.png

Hey! Sorry this isn't exactly a question about skin modifications.

I was browsing this forum and came across this post of yours. This skin you are using really caught my interest. Would it be possible to make the file available to me or where could I download it?

Hello, everyone!

image.thumb.png.66a79fe14668706f3bb3cf6cf5dca4d5.png

I'm really bad when it comes to create containers (I think it's what is needed in this situation), and got stuck in this one.

I want to move the recruitment focus matches widget to the right, but can't figure it out how. 

I attached the panel that I'm using, if anyone wants to waste some time with this. The lines where the widget is located are 209 to 213.

Thanks and sorry for my english!

scouting centre report card.xml

3 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

Hello friends, I added a background image to the main menu of the game. How can I add this as multiple images that change each time? A different image will appear every time I open the game.

Spoiler

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-09-22 102117.png

I don't think it's possible to have a random picture being showed at start up or atleast i havnt seen it.

the best i can think of is a rotation, but that requires you to stay on the page and thats not what you want.

21 dakika önce, snowofman said:

Başlangıçta rastgele bir resmin gösterilmesinin mümkün olduğunu sanmıyorum ya da en azından görmedim.

Aklıma gelen en iyi şey bir rotasyon, ancak bu sayfada kalmanızı gerektiriyor ve istediğiniz şey bu değil.

Actually, the cm03-04 game had this feature that I wanted. I wanted to say how can I do it like him?

On 21/09/2023 at 10:23, dawidstolarski022 said:

322323.PNG

Are any of you perhaps familiar with codes in skins and know what line is responsible for this?

43 minutes ago, dawidstolarski022 said:

Are any of you perhaps familiar with codes in skins and know what line is responsible for this?

you already got an answer here

have you tried looking for the code ?

and it's not helping you that you keep posting the same question.

On 22/09/2023 at 08:37, snowofman said:

I don't think it's possible to have a random picture being showed at start up or atleast i havnt seen it.

the best i can think of is a rotation, but that requires you to stay on the page and thats not what you want.

On 22/09/2023 at 08:31, burak_95 said:

Hello friends, I added a background image to the main menu of the game. How can I add this as multiple images that change each time? A different image will appear every time I open the game.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-09-22 102117.png

theres a random image widget used in one of the dynamic images, that might work. Its one of the generic files

That being said, if its on the main menu i'm not sure but its worth a try

EDIT: 

<!-- A random stock image if no stadium-->
    <widget class="value_based_picture" id="bckp" rand="true" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
      <list id="value_list">
        <record value="0" file="photos/dynamic/blurred stadium/sunny"/>
        <record value="1" file="photos/dynamic/blurred stadium/night"/>
        <record value="2" file="photos/dynamic/seats/seat shading"/>
        <record value="3" file="photos/dynamic/seats/seat shading close"/>
      </list>
      <!-- PROP_ID (for random seed)-->
      <record id="object_property" get_property="id  " set_property="valu"/>
    </widget>

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

you already got an answer here

have you tried looking for the code ?

and it's not helping you that you keep posting the same question.

Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge to look in the code :/ I don't know anything about it

6 minutes ago, dawidstolarski022 said:

Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge to look in the code :/ I don't know anything about it

the flag code starts in line 176 to 411

if you delete that AND

remove the <!-- in line 413 and only the <!--

and remove the --> in line 420

save the file and reload the skin. it should be fixed

the file is player overview panel.xml

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

the flag code starts in line 176 to 411

if you delete that AND

remove the <!-- in line 413 and only the <!--

and remove the --> in line 420

save the file and reload the skin. it should be fixed

the file is player overview panel.xml

I wrote a private message to you brother

Hey,

Anyone knows how can I make this box (staff meeting) more transparent? I would like to see a bit of my background image, but I cannot since these boxes have 100% of opacity.

I have tried to decrease the opacity of some panels pictures with Photoshop, and also on the client object.xml...but it didn't work, or maybe these are not the correct files to edit.

If anyone knows I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you all in advance :)

staff_metting.png

2 hours ago, Danny_Pt said:

Hey,

Anyone knows how can I make this box (staff meeting) more transparent? I would like to see a bit of my background image, but I cannot since these boxes have 100% of opacity.

I have tried to decrease the opacity of some panels pictures with Photoshop, and also on the client object.xml...but it didn't work, or maybe these are not the correct files to edit.

If anyone knows I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you all in advance :)

staff_metting.png

you'll have to find the specific graphic that it uses and reduce the opacity. make sure you edit both normal graphic and @2x

18 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

you'll have to find the specific graphic that it uses and reduce the opacity. make sure you edit both normal graphic and @2x

From your experience, usually, where is that graphic?

I am using Stato Skin. Don't know if that helps.

I've reduced the opacity of a few graphics, but didn't help so far :\

2 hours ago, Danny_Pt said:

From your experience, usually, where is that graphic?

I am using Stato Skin. Don't know if that helps.

I've reduced the opacity of a few graphics, but didn't help so far :\

off the top of my head, i don't know. You'll have to find the panel. Won't be home for a few hours, so if i get a chance i'll look