[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

25 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Did you change the actual graphic? If you did you'll have to change the @2x too, that dictates the graphics used when using Zooms

Not really sure which file it is but I believe I saw some @2x files so will be worth to take a look! Thanks @bluestillidie00, at least there's a chance 🙃

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

I did it! Thanks for your help @bluestillidie00

Your last comment guided me where to look. Thanks again champ! 

Premier League_ Fixtures & Results-4.png

Carlos  Tevez_ Inbox-178.png

easiest way to avoid @2x is just to move the graphic you're looking for to another folder. i just got into a habit of making the 2x graphics then using a photoshop script to resize it at 50%

Has anyone had luck pulling out individual stats from the Club Info > History > Records panel? The file used for this panel is team container records summary panel.xml, and seems to use a lot of IDs to reference information that are not property IDs. The team properties file does have 5 record IDs used for different record stats with a widget class of team_container_record_text, so not all of them are represented, but these are never used directly by the team container records summary panel.xml.

I've been trying to pull out the Highest Transfer Fee Paid and Highest Transfer Fee Received which are found in the team properties as a starting point to see if I can get something working from the Squad Team view but no success yet.

DvVyqaI.png

I used the following code to call my panel referencing the Transfer records but it would only display my labels and no data.

<widget class="team_container_records_summary_panel" id="recs" file="team/pwm/team squad club records ribbon" late_loading="true" height="62" >
          <record id="object_property" get_property="Tftm" set_property="objt"/>
</widget>

Anyone have an helpful hints?

Edited by Powermonger

On 22/05/2023 at 14:09, FMLuc said:

Can please someone help me how to figure out that?

<container class="person_history_biography_panel" file="non_player/tcs/badge_training" id="biog" alignment="centre">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
        </container>

badge_training.xml

23 hours ago, Powermonger said:

Has anyone had luck pulling out individual stats from the Club Info > History > Records panel? The file used for this panel is team container records summary panel.xml, and seems to use a lot of IDs to reference information that are not property IDs. The team properties file does have 5 record IDs used for different record stats with a widget class of team_container_record_text, so not all of them are represented, but these are never used directly by the team container records summary panel.xml.

I've been trying to pull out the Highest Transfer Fee Paid and Highest Transfer Fee Received which are found in the team properties as a starting point to see if I can get something working from the Squad Team view but no success yet.

DvVyqaI.png

I used the following code to call my panel referencing the Transfer records but it would only display my labels and no data.

<widget class="team_container_records_summary_panel" id="recs" file="team/pwm/team squad club records ribbon" late_loading="true" height="62" >
</widget>

Anyone have an helpful hints?

OK I got it working after stripping it back to the bare bones.

h4MqmK0.png

Now to see if I can get a portrait to load.

Quick question regarding layouts, so I am just now getting my head around creating a panel layout using the vertical and horizontal layouts and getting the information showing up in the boxes.

Here in lies my issues:

s it in the case of the screenshot and code below swapping over some of the vertical layout bits for horizontal so that the first 3 boxes(Name, Player Details and personal details), are 3 squares one on top of the other , rather than rectangles side by side. 

67827e27d4f2298ae1c12fc239bfcff2.jpg

3cd75e82a084a93a94df1596ea41f2f6.png

Once I get that bit sorted I can then split the next boxes with the attributes etc into sections.

3 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Quick question regarding layouts, so I am just now getting my head around creating a panel layout using the vertical and horizontal layouts and getting the information showing up in the boxes.

Here in lies my issues:

s it in the case of the screenshot and code below swapping over some of the vertical layout bits for horizontal so that the first 3 boxes(Name, Player Details and personal details), are 3 squares one on top of the other , rather than rectangles side by side. 

67827e27d4f2298ae1c12fc239bfcff2.jpg

3cd75e82a084a93a94df1596ea41f2f6.png

Once I get that bit sorted I can then split the next boxes with the attributes etc into sections.

As covered here: 

Split into 3 columns (horizontal layout, horizontal adaptive container, whatever way you want to go about it).  The first column will then be a container that is then split into 3 rows (vertical layout, vertical adaptive container, etc...).

Just now, GIMN said:

As covered here: 

Split into 3 columns (horizontal layout, horizontal adaptive container, whatever way you want to go about it).  The first column will then be a container that is then split into 3 rows (vertical layout, vertical adaptive container, etc...).

ok will give it a go. I have that link in my bookmarks, should have checked there first. :)

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

As covered here: 

My latest player overview attempt. Thanks @GIMN and @JustHowie for pointing me in the right direction.

951cb106308473a664de02a948b57f3e.jpg

7 minutes ago, DTEE016 said:

I would like to add attribute background boxes to the inbox training report. Could anyone help with the file that controls it.

inbox training report.jpg

I believe it's 

inbox content with training focus panel.xml

1 hour ago, DTEE016 said:

I would like to add attribute background boxes to the inbox training report. Could anyone help with the file that controls it.

but if the question is not in a single file then it is better to do it globally in the person properties file, otherwise you will have to search for each file with attributes, it is interesting, but not efficient.

12 minutes ago, lukewm said:

Does anyone know how I could change the background colour of the notification button in the sidebar as shown below?

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 23.53.45.png

The notification circle and the text colour for the numbers will be controlled by the graphic file AND/OR the button.xml inside: \graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification

19 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Someone posted a fix before but I can't seem to find it, what do I change to get staff faces instead of the clubs logo in the inbox panel ? image.thumb.png.e0d8e283e151a9b939398ad9b761df60.png

in inbox item.xml

you replace the logo code  with a face code

around line 20 or so

Looking for some help for my Key Players ribbon I have for the Squad View screen.

YOLQtgC.png

I am trying to add the Hot Prospect player but it just won't appear, this is the only player category that does not have property ID for it in Team Properties .xml and relies on using a widget ID.

This is what I have thus far:

team squad.xml

<!--KEY-PLAYERS-->
<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" file="team/pwm/team squad key players ribbon" late_loading="true">
</widget>

team squad key players ribbon.xml

<panel height="60">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<container>
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_gap="5" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_inset="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true"/>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="capt" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot captain">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TCap" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="vice" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot vicecaptain">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TVca" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="KeyP" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot key player">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TKpL" />
				</record>
			</widget>
 			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="HotP" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot hot prospect">
			</widget>
	</container>
</panel>
person snapshot hot prospect.xml

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
	<container class="tato">
		<!--<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-3"/>-->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_layout="80,130,-1" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
		<container width="80" height="58">
			<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/prospect" red_replacement="title" image_alignment="left,top" scale_picture="false" blue_replacement="black"/>
			<widget class="picture" id="picM" image_alignment="right,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
				<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
					<list id="value">
						<boolean value="false"/>
					</list>
				</attachment>
					<list id="get_properties">
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="fcgn"/>
							<!--Facegen data request-->
						</record>
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="Pfke"/>
							<!--Fake name request-->
						</record>
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="prpc"/>
							<integer id="set_property" value="valu"/>
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>
		<container>
			<container id="info">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-2" offset="0" gap="0"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
				<widget class="label" alignment="left,top,can_scale" font="label" auto_size="vertical" >
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227404" type="use" value="Hot Prospect"/>
				</widget>
				<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="perM" file="widgets/person name and nationality widget" style="semi_bold" alignment="left,centre_y" info_popup_enabled="true" info_popup_alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="PNaN"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
			<widget class="label" id="nofo">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="320493" type="use" value="None currently[COMMENT: text indicating that there is no person to view here currently (e.g. a manager, captain, vice captain etc.)]"/>
			</widget>
		</container>
		<container>
			<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player positions indicator tiny" alignment="left,centre_y">
					<integer id="get_property" value="PpsP"/>
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

Any tricks to get it working? 

2 hours ago, Powermonger said:

Looking for some help for my Key Players ribbon I have for the Squad View screen.

YOLQtgC.png

I am trying to add the Hot Prospect player but it just won't appear, this is the only player category that does not have property ID for it in Team Properties .xml and relies on using a widget ID.

This is what I have thus far:

team squad.xml

<!--KEY-PLAYERS-->
<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" file="team/pwm/team squad key players ribbon" late_loading="true">
</widget>

team squad key players ribbon.xml

<panel height="60">
	<container>
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_gap="5" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_inset="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true"/>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="capt" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot captain">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TCap" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="vice" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot vicecaptain">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TVca" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="KeyP" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot key player">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TKpL" />
				</record>
			</widget>
 			<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="HotP" player="true" file="team/pwm/person snapshot hot prospect">
			</widget>
	</container>
</panel>
person snapshot hot prospect.xml

<panel>
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
	<container class="tato">
		<!--<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-3"/>-->
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_layout="80,130,-1" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/prospect" red_replacement="title" image_alignment="left,top" scale_picture="false" blue_replacement="black"/>
			<widget class="picture" id="picM" image_alignment="right,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
				<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
					<list id="value">
						<boolean value="false"/>
					</list>
				</attachment>
					<list id="get_properties">
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="fcgn"/>
							<!--Facegen data request-->
						</record>
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="Pfke"/>
							<!--Fake name request-->
						</record>
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="prpc"/>
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>
		<container>
			<container id="info">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-2" offset="0" gap="0"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
				<widget class="label" alignment="left,top,can_scale" font="label" auto_size="vertical" >
					<translation id="text" translation_id="227404" type="use" value="Hot Prospect"/>
				</widget>
				<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="perM" file="widgets/person name and nationality widget" style="semi_bold" alignment="left,centre_y" info_popup_enabled="true" info_popup_alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="PNaN"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
			<widget class="label" id="nofo">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="320493" type="use" value="None currently[COMMENT: text indicating that there is no person to view here currently (e.g. a manager, captain, vice captain etc.)]"/>
			</widget>
		</container>
		<container>
			<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player positions indicator tiny" alignment="left,centre_y">
					<integer id="get_property" value="PpsP"/>
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

Any tricks to get it working? 

have you tried using "hotp" instead of HotP ?

33 minutes ago, snowofman said:

have you tried using "hotp" instead of HotP ?

hotp gets the panel to display but doesnt display any player information. HotP should be the correct ID but the panel won't even draw.

QJOeLCs.png

Maybe a challenge for another day.

Edited by Powermonger

25 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

hotp gets the panel to display but doesnt display any player information. HotP should be the correct ID but the panel won't even draw.

QJOeLCs.png

yeah, it was a wild shot as i remember seeing it somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Powermonger said:

QJOeLCs.png

I also gave up on this! My suggestion was to tag @Tyburn but it seems he didn't solve it, either...

image.png.578dd4144d4b763a49a747a6f23ff4be.png

I copied the match console quick tactics panel from the WTCS skin into the FME skin on FM23 as I prefer the layout. Everything works perfectly, the only issue is that the text for the team instructions button is bigger than the text for the rest of the buttons, and I have absolutely no idea why. Could someone please help? 

23 minutes ago, jkadms said:

image.png.578dd4144d4b763a49a747a6f23ff4be.png

I copied the match console quick tactics panel from the WTCS skin into the FME skin on FM23 as I prefer the layout. Everything works perfectly, the only issue is that the text for the team instructions button is bigger than the text for the rest of the buttons, and I have absolutely no idea why. Could someone please help? 

did you copy over the file / icon that controls the instructions tap ? 

if not, then it uses the default or the one from FME

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

did you copy over the file that controls the instructions tap ? 

if not, then it uses the default or the one from FME

i didn't copy over anything else, do you have any idea what / where that file would be?

1 minute ago, jkadms said:

i didn't copy over anything else, do you have any idea what / where that file would be?

looking in the file the instructions gets a file from

team/team instructions button panel match.xml

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

looking in the file the instructions gets a file from

team/team instructions button panel match.xml

found it and it's working perfectly now, thank you so much 

6 horas atrás, Powermonger disse:

QJOeLCs.png

A while ago I spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to figure out and get this Hot Prospect thing working and populating the bar in Team Squad. With a lot of error and testing, it was only possible with the code below. Worth the try.

In my setup, the information used on the Team Squad screen is pulled by the team squad.xml from team squad information facts.xml, that I created myself. But I imagine you know where to put it in your configuration there.

I suggest ignoring/adjusting my used style and translation values to your liking. 

I hope it gives you at least a direction on what to look for, let me know.

Spoiler
<!--HOT PROSPECT-->

-<container class="contrast_box" transparency="0.55" red_replacement="primary">

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="1"/>

-<widget alignment="centre_x,bottom" class="label" font="label" size="9" auto_size="vertical" colour="primary">

<translation value="PROMESSA" type="use" id="text"/>

</widget>

-<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">

-<record id="object_property">

<integer value="Tcrf" id="get_property"/>

<integer value="objt" id="set_property"/>

</record>

<layout alignment="vertical" class="fit_children_attachment" offset="0"/>

<layout inset="0" apply_to_children="true" alignment="horizontal,top" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

-<container>

<layout alignment="vertical" class="fit_children_attachment" offset="2"/>

<layout alignment="right,extend" class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout inset="2" apply_to_children="true" alignment="top" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

-<container>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" horizontal_inset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" vertical_gap="2" vertical_offset="1"/>

-<widget alignment="centre" class="person_button" size="9.3" auto_size="vertical" colour="fgbar" style="semi_bold,semi_italic">

<record id="object_property" get_property="CtPR"/>

</widget>

<integer value="CtPR" id="get_property"/>

</record>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

Edited by lugui

4 hours ago, lugui said:

A while ago I spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to figure out and get this Hot Prospect thing working and populating the bar in Team Squad. With a lot of error and testing, it was only possible with the code below. Worth the try.

In my setup, the information used on the Team Squad screen is pulled by the team squad.xml from team squad information facts.xml, that I created myself. But I imagine you know where to put it in your configuration there.

I suggest ignoring/adjusting my used style and translation values to your liking. 

Reveal hidden contents
<!--HOT PROSPECT-->

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="1"/>

-<widget alignment="centre_x,bottom" class="label" font="label" size="9" auto_size="vertical" colour="primary">

</widget>

</record>

<layout inset="0" apply_to_children="true" alignment="horizontal,top" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

-<container>

<layout alignment="right,extend" class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout inset="2" apply_to_children="true" alignment="top" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

-<container>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" horizontal_inset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" vertical_gap="2" vertical_offset="1"/>

-<widget alignment="centre" class="person_button" size="9.3" auto_size="vertical" colour="fgbar" style="semi_bold,semi_italic">

</widget>

</record>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

Yep. This works.

Thank you very much for sharing. Great work.

19 hours ago, lugui said:

Reveal hidden contents
<!--HOT PROSPECT-->

</widget>

</record>

-<container>

-<container>

</widget>

</record>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>

Thanks @lugui, much appreciated and I managed to get something basic working for now.

d293r6n.png

Can't seem to get it working at the moment using <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" /> but is working with the following code:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="team/pwm/person snapshot information" late_loading="true" >
</container>

person snapshot information.xml

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
	<container height="60">
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_gap="5" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_inset="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true" />
		<container class="tato">
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>
			<container width="80" height="58" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Tcrf" />
				</record>
				<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="ppic">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
					<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true"/>
					<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true"/>
					<flags id="image_alignment" value="right,bottom"/>
						<integer id="get_property" value="CtPR"/>
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
			<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">
				</record>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="1" horizontal_inset="0"/>
				<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom,can_scale" font="title" auto_size="vertical" colour="text">
				</widget>
				<widget class="person_button" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" colour="text" multiline="true">
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

XML code is above is just something quick and dirty to test. @Tyburn with your testing were you using ?

<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" />

EDIT: Got the panel working fully now how I want it to be:

HGlgNHm.png

I'll keep it how it is and not try to get it working with "person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" widget.

Edited by Powermonger

15 horas atrás, Tyburn disse:

Yep. This works.

Thank you very much for sharing. Great work.

40 minutos atrás, Powermonger disse:

Thanks @lugui, much appreciated and I managed to get something basic working for now.

d293r6n.png

Can't seem to get it working at the moment using <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" /> but is working with the following code:

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="team/pwm/person snapshot information" late_loading="true" >
</container>

person snapshot information.xml

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
	<container height="60">
		<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" vertical_alignment="vertical" horizontal_gap="5" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_inset="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true" />
		<container class="tato">
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0"/>
			<container width="80" height="58" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">
				</record>
						<integer id="get_property" value="CtPR"/>
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
			<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">
				</record>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="1" horizontal_inset="0"/>
				<widget class="label" alignment="left,bottom,can_scale" font="title" auto_size="vertical" colour="text">
				</widget>
				<widget class="person_button" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" colour="text" multiline="true">
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

XML code is above is just something quick and dirty to test. @Tyburn with your testing were you using ?

<widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" />

EDIT: Got the panel working fully now how I want it to be:

HGlgNHm.png

I'll keep it how it is and not try to get it working with "person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" widget.

Glad it worked, guys. One great thing about exchanging ideas is that in a short time you've even managed to evolve the code into something even better.

@Powermonger, how could I implement the icon used on the left/behind the faces, please? I dont have much space nor resolution to play with, but I'd like to try it.

Edited by lugui

9 minutes ago, lugui said:

@Powermonger, how could I implement the icon used on the left/behind the faces, please? I dont have much space nor resolution to play with, but I'd like to try it.

Basically the following code (simplified):

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/prospect" red_replacement="title" image_alignment="left,top" scale_picture="false" />
				</widget>
			</container>

Calling the background picture first <widget class="picture"> and then calling the portrait picture next <widget class="object_portrait_picture"> will put the portrait in front of the background icon. Both must be inside the same container and play around with each picture alignment settings to get them positioned together how you wish them to be displayed.

Thanks again for your wisdom too, I wasted a good few hours trying to get it working before your very helpful advice.

2 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

Does anyone know how I can change the flags for the federations logos? I've deleted the flags folder from the logo pack but still have flags around

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 15.52.42.png

you can grab and add them yourself if you didn't want to wait for this pack 

3 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

you can grab and add them yourself if you didn't want to wait for this pack 

I just though there was an easier way using the federation folder that already exists and the game pulls

I'm trying to refine my Player Facts panel for the team squad that currently looks like this (cropped section):

I9IgxN4.png

I want to replace the static icon I am using with the National Team badge (person property: PNat) but spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

Example, the XML code for displaying the TOP EARNER is as follows:

<!--HIGHEST-PAID-PLAYER-->
<container class="tato">
    <!-- Graphic Icon -->
    <widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/earner" red_replacement="green" image_alignment="left,top" scale_picture="false" blue_replacement="black"/>
    <container class="property_list_viewer_xml_panel" >
      <record id="object_property" index="0" get_property="tpea" set_property="objt" should_force_refresh="true"/>
          <integer id="get_property" value="plys"/>
        </record>
      </widget>
    </container>
  </container>
  <container>
    <widget class="label" colour="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" font="label">
      <translation id="text" translation_id="284316" type="use" value="Top Earner[COMMENT: heading; team_information_panel; the top earner]" />
    </widget>

<widget class="team_container_fact_text" id="Ttoe" property="tpea" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="tpea"/>
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

I want to replace

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player stats/earner" red_replacement="green" image_alignment="left,top" scale_picture="false" blue_replacement="black"/>

with something like

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="top,left" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" >
  <record id="object_property" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
</widget>

As Team Facts are based on widget IDs and properties and not on property IDs stored in team_properties.xml, I am trying to find the correct method to call these so the widget loading PNat works and is linked with the player behind the Team Fact. Anyone have any pointers on how get this to work?

Hi, not sure if this has been asked before, I have tried to look but unable to find anything. Im wondering if its possible to modify the tactics pitch to resemble the sections of positional play used by Pep etc? Maybe its just a graphic that needs some lines added to it? Any help would be appriciated, thank you :) Coaches' Voice | Positional play: football tactics explainedPep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka Tactics | Football Manager 2023 Extreme  Possession Tactic • Passion4FM • Page 3 of 3

48 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi, not sure if this has been asked before, I have tried to look but unable to find anything. Im wondering if its possible to modify the tactics pitch to resemble the sections of positional play used by Pep etc? Maybe its just a graphic that needs some lines added to it? Any help would be appriciated, thank you :) Coaches' Voice | Positional play: football tactics explainedPep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka Tactics | Football Manager 2023 Extreme  Possession Tactic • Passion4FM • Page 3 of 3

I can't say if it's possible or not, but i can tell you that "pitch with tactics container.xml" is where the pitch is set

maybe you can use that for something