[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

5 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Thanks, I went in and edited the button colours.

Does anyone know what controls the green box colour in the tactics screen?

image.png.5c8fd48d4dc0517ed8a81bedeb27fddc.png

I know that one, too.  Woo!

tactics/tactics icon info panel overview, it's the main_contrast_box_no_margin on line 22-ish (that's the line it is in my file, at least)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I know that one, too.  Woo!

tactics/tactics icon info panel overview, it's the main_contrast_box_no_margin on line 22-ish (that's the line it is in my file, at least)

I've changed that from teal 900 to another colour, but stays the same green.

Any ideas why that might be?

6 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

I've changed that from teal 900 to another colour, but stays the same green.

Any ideas why that might be?

You'll probably need to remove the id, too.

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah if you can't recolour something try removing the ID first

Thanks.

When I make changes to my skin I spend so long on it because I don't realise how it all works.

I've just got a new 4k laptop and the extra pixels have made it painfully obvious that my sizing to my previous screen was a bad idea! :D

7 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Does anyone know where i'd find the adapting smiley face and overall happiness label? Looking at adding it to a table in a custom selector panel for profile screen 

Hope you can also figure out this stadium image behind face for me ;)
(TATO23 skin)

3 minutes ago, aduh said:

(TATO23 skin)

I will be home in 2 hours I'm sorry I completely forgot to do this last night 😓

1 hour ago, aduh said:

(TATO23 skin)

Replace

Spoiler

<container  class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" priority="1" default_height="-1" id="cuto">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <!--<record id="object_property" get_property="Preg" set_property="hidn"/> -->    

<widget class="kit_icon" id="kitA" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom" kit_zoom_level="1" >
                                    <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="30" priority="1"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="15,0,15,0" priority="1"/>

<record id="object_property">
                                        <list id="get_properties">
                                             <record>
                                             <integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
                                             <integer id="set_property" value="Pers" />
                                            </record>
                                        <record>
                              <integer id="get_property" value="Pctx" />
                              <integer id="set_property" value="Pcte" />
                            </record>
                          </list>
                        </record>
                    </widget>

With

Spoiler

<container  class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" priority="1" default_height="-1" id="cuto">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
    <container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="club_overview_stadium_panel" file="none" id="it2k" save_session_state="true" dont_set_hint="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="stadium_picture" dont_set_hint="true">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="-50"/>
                <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
            </widget>

</widget>
    </container>

This is with a stadium pack installed via third party site without it will show the default tato coloured seating

piccccccccc.png

Followed @bluestillidie00 advice about dropping the ID when something won't pull 

Edited by JustHowie

25 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Replace

Hide contents

<widget class="kit_icon" id="kitA" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom" kit_zoom_level="1" >
                                    <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="30" priority="1"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="15,0,15,0" priority="1"/>

<record id="object_property">
                                        <list id="get_properties">
                                             <record>
                                             <integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
                                             <integer id="set_property" value="Pers" />
                                            </record>
                                        <record>
                              <integer id="get_property" value="Pctx" />
                              <integer id="set_property" value="Pcte" />
                            </record>
                          </list>
                        </record>
                    </widget>

With

Reveal hidden contents

This is with a stadium pack installed via third party site without it will show the default tato coloured seating

piccccccccc.png

Followed @bluestillidie00 advice in another thread about dropping the ID when something won't pull 

Working perfect. Thank you!

Edited by aduh

On 12/05/2023 at 21:17, GIMN said:

You should be able to!  The player basic positions widget has the ids for each position in the table so just a case of changing the layout, order (and the rotating the graphic).

Ah balls was hoping it was easier but the code layout gives me an idea to make the positions buttons that pop-up the percentiles for the position etc.

43 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Ah balls was hoping it was easier but the code layout gives me an idea to make the positions buttons that pop-up the percentiles for the position etc.

Ooo, I like that idea!  Currently I've used the whole indicator as a button to reveal games played in position, but that idea has legs.

Can anybody please tell me how I can put get the stadium background picture (like on club overview) to show underneath the final score on the match full time review panel? I'm using the Tato skin. I tried to use the 2nd code from a few posts above but all I keep getting is errors and then the match full time review panel wont even show.

It doesn't need to be behind the match stats, just the top section.

Hope that makes sense!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Can anybody please tell me how I can put get the stadium background picture (like on club overview) to show underneath the final score on the match full time review panel? I'm using the Tato skin. I tried to use the 2nd code from a few posts above but all I keep getting is errors and then the match full time review panel wont even show.

Hope that makes sense!

spacer.png

Here's how i have mine

<!-- TOP -->
<container class="tcs_box">

<!-- STADIUM PIC -->
	<widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" >
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="-80"/>
	</widget>

<!-- REST OF CODE -->
</container>

47 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Here's how i have mine

<!-- TOP -->
<container class="tcs_box">

<!-- STADIUM PIC -->
	<widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" >
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="-80"/>
	</widget>

<!-- REST OF CODE -->
</container>

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I cant get that to work at all. I keep getting errors for different lines etc. Thanks though I'll keep trying and maybe something will work by accident!

19 hours ago, GIMN said:

Ooo, I like that idea!  Currently I've used the whole indicator as a button to reveal games played in position, but that idea has legs.

Yeah this kinda works. (id need to create all the additonal pages popups to show/hide etc and im not fully confident with how the coding works in the buttons and closing yet.) but you get the idea

Might need to get you and @_Ben_ head together to grab some stats and panels that pop up for each position.

45 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Yeah this kinda works. (id need to create all the additonal pages popups to show/hide etc and im not fully confident with how the coding works in the buttons and closing yet.) but you get the idea

Might need to get you and @_Ben_ head together to grab some stats and panels that pop up for each position.

That is quite cool..

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

That is quite cool..

i like the idea, need to figure out the icon coding (only had a quick glance) but theres defo an idea in there with the amount of stats/info Ben has and the stuff i made already for the attributeless guys etc

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

You could absolutely use the in-game polygons there, especially as you can designate an area of the pitch. Could easily show his statistical output compared to other centre backs. I really like your idea!

13 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

You could absolutely use the in-game polygons there, especially as you can designate an area of the pitch. Could easily show his statistical output compared to other centre backs. I really like your idea!

ywah think of something like this blue has done for each postition

After some opinions on the removal of the CA/PA stars but with a twist:

b387b0276e00e914951c2ddbe5c1dd17.png

They're coloured to match the low to high attributes I use within the skin and are somewhat more ambiguous as don't have that white star thing going on. I've then added the coach comment next to it. Need to tidy up the columns a bit but I'm a fan. Are others?

Edited by _Ben_

5 minutes ago, Dotsworthy said:

image.png.2fbcfdb634db6721d8cb561cb53c7292.png

Which panel contains this?

The menu strip can be found in the "client object browser.xml"

Graphics

1 - part with background (graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar) 
2 - part with buttons (graphics/tabs/standard/normal/top
            graphics/tabs/standard/selected/top/fm23)

Em 15/05/2023 em 21:08, Watson156 disse:

Hope that makes sense!

spacer.png

Hey mate. What font is that?

I am trying so hard to get my head around the layouts and specifically where each section is on the page but i change one bit and it goes all wrong. even done a paint drawing of the layout i want for the player overview. :D

f7ff146b250caab52f28bd349339fc96.png

8 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

I am trying so hard to get my head around the layouts and specifically where each section is on the page but i change one bit and it goes all wrong. even done a paint drawing of the layout i want for the player overview. :D

f7ff146b250caab52f28bd349339fc96.png

have you tried building the page with this method ?

2 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Thank you, will have a look through. 

I have finally got my head around the layouts and hopefully can start making some nice panels.

Not great so far but it is a start. :)

9e7e136f3fe81a8a7cd7a934abb1556a.png

Edited by hyrule_king

14 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

I have finally got my head around the layouts and hopefully can start making some nice panels.

it's nice progress, take the success in small chunks and be happy with it :)

Em 01/05/2023 em 14:40, lugui disse:

Hello all,

Please, could someone point me where I could find what I need to edit to recolour the bit that indicates/separates the respective months, within the fixtures screen? I would like to recolour the text other than white, in order to create a visual contrast as far as visualization of the months section.

I've tried a few things in fixtures list sub panel.xml and fixtures list panel.xml, but no luck. I've got a feeling it could have something to do with fixture properties.xml - in order to allow some customization for that part - but I have got nothing there so far either.

Any help is much apreciated, thanks!

image.png.4586cf845d8dbfce64b396cee95104c7.png

Sorry to revive this old question, but would someone more experienced know if it's possible to do this, please? Anything would help.

I confess I'm pessimistic, I downloaded and checked over 8 different skins and none had it edited, maybe they never wanted to do it/paid attention to or it's just hardcoded.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lugui

11 minutes ago, lugui said:

Sorry to revive this old question, but would someone more experienced know if it's possible to do this, please? Anything would help.

I confess I'm pessimistic, I downloaded and checked over 8 different skins and none had it edited, maybe they never wanted to do it/paid attention to or it's just hardcoded.

Thanks in advance.

just as a quick example

in fixtures list sub panel

i've just tested with the data in the Fixture list (not the goalscore list)

<string id="fxdt" value=""/>

replace with

<record id="fxdt" value="">
<string id="colour" value="green"/>
</record>

as you can see, all i've done is making it a record to be able to manipulate it, opened it and given it a string for recolouring and then closed the record again

hope you can use it :) 

31 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

just as a quick example

in fixtures list sub panel

i've just tested with the data in the Fixture list (not the goalscore list)

<string id="fxdt" value=""/>

replace with

<record id="fxdt" value="">
<string id="colour" value="green"/>
</record>

as you can see, all i've done is making it a record to be able to manipulate it, opened it and given it a string for recolouring and then closed the record again

hope you can use it :) 

As always, many thanks for your help!

I think I'm getting somewhere. From what you suggested, it was possible to recolor the respective lines of the dates for the matches, but not the line that indicates the month in which the set of games takes place - as highlighted below.

image.png.9ab2f798e7fda5f5eb16c2bdebed5f72.png

Anyway, it's already something that stands out more in the visualization, something I wanted in order to get away from everything completely plain white.

If there is something specific for the month + year line and someone knows how to do it, I'd be grateful. If not, I'll live with the current setting, no issues.

Thanks again, @snowofman.

Edited by lugui

3 minutes ago, lugui said:

As always, many thanks for your help!

I think I'm getting somewhere. From what you suggested, it was possible to recolor the respective lines of the dates for the matches, but not the line that indicates the month in which the set of games takes place - as highlighted below.

image.png.9ab2f798e7fda5f5eb16c2bdebed5f72.png

Anyway, it's already something that stands out more in the visualization, something I wanted in order to get away from everything completely plain white.

If there is something specific for the month + year line and someone knows how to do it, I'd be grateful. If not, I'll live with the current setting, no issues.

Thanks again, @snowofman.

I can't currently see where the month's are pulled from, so sadly i can't be of help there

and i can see from the previous post that i misunderstood and thought you ment the dates..

4 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

I can't currently see where the month's are pulled from, so sadly i can't be of help there

and i can see from the previous post that i misunderstood and thought you ment the dates..

All good, mate. I've also been looking for weeks to understand in all possible places and in different skins where the line of the month + year comes from, without success.

Anyway, your help already gave me something different to play with, thanks again.

1 hour ago, hyrule_king said:

067fa4a1baba7f54e77fb007c4623e09.png

1st attempt at player overview. my head hurts. :D

If I wanted to put a background onto a container say the club logo how would I go about doing it ? I've tried and what I try seems to squish everything else 

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" wants_mouse_events="false" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom" transparency="0.25">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
                <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" priority="3"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" priority="3"/>
                </widget>

image.png.9fd64533424466f7b9f9ccbdcee940f4.png

19 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

If I wanted to put a background onto a container say the club logo how would I go about doing it ? I've tried and what I try seems to squish everything else 

image.png.9fd64533424466f7b9f9ccbdcee940f4.png

Try this, i know it's a stadium pic. but the method is the same

12 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Try this, i know it's a stadium pic. but the method is the same

🤦‍♂️ Should have scrolled up was looking through other posts. Thank you will try shortly 

14 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

can i create a panel that changes based on if i own the player or not? sure  there was something similar to the Outfield/GK code for players?

@bluestillidie00 Ive seen this somewhere right i aint going crazy?

id="ofap" and id="gkap" is for outfield and goalkeepers if i remember correct, can be found in the analysis polygon

I believe @_Ben_ made something that could do it for owned or not

15 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

can i create a panel that changes based on if i own the player or not? sure  there was something similar to the Outfield/GK code for players?

@bluestillidie00 Ive seen this somewhere right i aint going crazy?

Sure can

<!-- IF HUMAN CONTROLLED TEAM, SHOW -->
<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="Shwn"/>

<!-- IF AI CONTROLLED TEAM, HIDE-->
<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="hidn"/>

Alternatively, you can use @_Ben_'s technique of a selector with the arrow hidden, and this on the human profile

valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_player="false" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false"

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

id="ofap" and id="gkap" is for outfield and goalkeepers if i remember correct, can be found in the analysis polygon

I believe @_Ben_ made something that could do it for owned or not

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Sure can

<!-- IF HUMAN CONTROLLED TEAM, SHOW -->
<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="Shwn"/>

<!-- IF AI CONTROLLED TEAM, HIDE-->
<record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="hidn"/>

Alternatively, you can use @_Ben_'s technique of a selector with the arrow hidden, and this on the human profile

valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_player="false" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false"

Cheers guys