• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/04/2023 at 01:38, snowofman said:

Or use - <record id="Pnat" width="20" label_disabled="true"/>
that would work aswell, but ofc only for the wanted line / view

Using @lugui suggestion, it will count for all views

Thanks, finally got around to testing this after being sick with the flu.

This got me partially to what I was trying to do, I put in a couple of other tags to force the image resize:

<record id="Pnat" height="60" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" label_disabled="true"/>

I currently have the following results:

OT0LCaZ.png

Now trying to see how to force it to use the Large flag icon set and scale the image down insteadof scaling up the small pictures.

Sorry to kind of bump and rephrase my original question on last page.

Does anyone know where I can find the xml for the right hand side selectors? or the xml that controls the panels on the right? 

Thank you (I'm thinking it's NEP looking at others panels)

image_2023-05-01_173627258.png

Edited by JustHowie
added info

44 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Sorry to kind of bump and rephrase my original question on last page.

Does anyone know where I can find the xml for the right hand side selectors? or the xml that controls the panels on the right? 

Thank you (I'm thinking it's NEP looking at others panels)

image_2023-05-01_173627258.png

Match in between highlights panel I think

Hello all,

Please, could someone point me where I could find what I need to edit to recolour the bit that indicates/separates the respective months, within the fixtures screen? I would like to recolour the text other than white, in order to create a visual contrast as far as visualization of the months section.

I've tried a few things in fixtures list sub panel.xml and fixtures list panel.xml, but no luck. I've got a feeling it could have something to do with fixture properties.xml - in order to allow some customization for that part - but I have got nothing there so far either.

Any help is much apreciated, thanks!

image.png.4586cf845d8dbfce64b396cee95104c7.png

Edited by lugui

I am making more progress on the Squad View screen:

oXs0kw1.png

Has anyone tried or had any success in incorporating the player match stats formatting into the Squad View screen? Or is this just not possible?

Z3HfiIN.png

Edited by Powermonger

1 hour ago, Powermonger said:

I am making more progress on the Squad View screen:

oXs0kw1.png

Has anyone tried or had any success in incorporating the player match stats formatting into the Squad View screen? Or is this just not possible?

Z3HfiIN.png

worth a go, but not sure how viable it is. can't say ive given it a go 

please tell me the code for the background of the player?

this one is for a normal face

<!-- Portrait picture -->
    <container >
    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom,extend" />
    <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
      <record id="object_property">
        <list id="get_properties">
          <record get_property="fcgn" />
          <record get_property="Pfke" />
          <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
        </list>
      </record>
    </widget>

I'm trying to find a way to change both the world and fm buttons to secondary colours to go with my primary titlebar.

This is what my bar currently looks like, not sure if I am missing a piece of coding but I have attached a screenshot below.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 20.21.43.png

3 hours ago, lukewm said:

I'm trying to find a way to change both the world and fm buttons to secondary colours to go with my primary titlebar.

This is what my bar currently looks like, not sure if I am missing a piece of coding but I have attached a screenshot below.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 20.21.43.png

you'll find both in titlebar.xml

Just now, Herr Jones said:

Can someone tell me which panel is responsible for this bottom part in match?

0JdKf0l.png

Match console quick tactics and  

Widgets players match bar (may be slight of with name not at pc) in widgets folder for the players / conditions/ shirts etc 

In the Table view like screens (i.e. Squad View, Player Shortlist, Scouted Players etc), does anyone know what the XML code used to create the Separator's that you add in game via Right-Click?

As an example I have tried the following between two fields:

<flags id="Pcww" />
<!-- wage -->
<widget class="vertical_divider" width="2" />
<flags id="Pdva" />
<!-- value -->

This doesn't work. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Powermonger said:

In the Table view like screens (i.e. Squad View, Player Shortlist, Scouted Players etc), does anyone know what the XML code used to create the Separator's that you add in game via Right-Click?

<flags id="Pcww" />
<!-- wage -->
<flags id="Pdva" />
<!-- value -->

I believe it's hardcoded

I know we are a few that has been searching for those seperators before without luck

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

I believe it's hardcoded

I know we are a few that has been searching for those seperators before without luck

Bugger. The best I can find is the underlying .png file (fm-widgets\graphics\tables\standard\column\separator\right|left|both) but can't find anything that refers to them.

3 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Bugger. The best I can find is the underlying .png file (fm-widgets\graphics\tables\standard\column\separator\right|left|both) but can't find anything that refers to them.

yeah, i kinda put in on the back for now. maybe something comes up in the future

8 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

keep looking in the skins, I've seen a skin once where this was implemented. everything was elementary there.

18 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

keep looking in the skins, I've seen a skin once where this was implemented. everything was elementary there.

I've had a bit of a look around, both current and previous years skins but I haven't found anything yet with a working example.

4 hours ago, Powermonger said:

<flags id="Pcww" />
<!-- wage -->
<flags id="Pdva" />
<!-- value -->

Tried it many times during FM22 and before FM23 but it never worked. At least for me. 

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

you'll find both in titlebar.xml

This is my titlebar, where would I go from here? Not sure if I am missing a line of coding like red replacement or something?

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 14.38.12.png

6 minutes ago, lukewm said:

This is my titlebar, where would I go from here? Not sure if I am missing a line of coding like red replacement or something?

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 14.38.12.png

Have you tried putting a red_replacement="primary" in line 132 ?
i would have to try it myself to make sure as it's not something i personally have had a need for, but in my mind it should do the trick 

Have you tried putting a red_replacement="primary" in line 132 ?
i would have to try it myself to make sure as it's not something i personally have had a need for, but in my mind it should do the trick 

I put that onto the end of line 32 and it crashed my game, not sure if it was just because it was in the end and not at the start.

7 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I put that onto the end of line 32 and it crashed my game, not sure if it was just because it was in the end and not at the start.

Hmm should not crash because of that..  
I havnt had the time to check it myself, but i'll take a look in 1h or so

looking at the code, have you looked at the graphics ? maybe you can do it there..

i'll let you know as soon as i have had time to try myself

56 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I just checked it out and you can change the color by editing the config file for the graphics

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\chrome\buttons\items

just move it to your skin and edit the config file

I just checked it out and you can change the color by editing the config file for the graphics

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\chrome\buttons\items

just move it to your skin and edit the config file

Sorry for lack of knowledge on this but I can't find a config file on that file directory, would it perhaps be button.xml?

8 minutes ago, lukewm said:

Sorry for lack of knowledge on this but I can't find a config file on that file directory, would it perhaps be button.xml?

yes sorry, was me being in a hurry... it is button.xml 

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

yes sorry, was me being in a hurry... it is button.xml 

do I need to add any line of coding (if so what would I need?) or is it simply just copying and pasting?

58 minutes ago, lukewm said:

do I need to add any line of coding (if so what would I need?) or is it simply just copying and pasting?

just copy the png and the button.xml to your skin and change the primary and secondary icon lie, that should do what you look for

I am trying to make more use of <widget class="stats_ranking_label"> used in the team stats summary.xml file. I would like to find if there are more Property IDs for team stats this class can return information for besides the ones found in this file? The IDs it uses are different to the ones found in the Team Properties.xml file.

Example:

<widget class="label" size="large" style="bold" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,top">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="Torc" dont_set_object="true" />
</widget>
<widget class="stats_ranking_label" colour="faded text" size="large">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="TorR" dont_set_object="true"/>
</widget>

TorR is one of five property IDs that are exposed in the FM base skin for "stats_ranking_label", not sure if that's it all there are more available.

hey,
suddenly i can't see the stadium background anymore (in player and team squad screens), but only on some teams i created. It's very strange. I didn't change anything on the skin besides transparency of background but it worked fine for a while. I also changed the transparency of the side panel but this was weeks ago. Like i said, it's only on some teams i created for a new league, but other teams i created for the same league work just fine, there is no logic behind it (at least none i can see). They all worked for some days but some just don't show up anymore where i want them to, they only show in the stadium screen. Any idea what it could be? I also double checked the config.xml's ...
Edit: i have the same problem with other skins, so it seems to be a problem with the gamefiles...

Edited by solidmulder

For the last few nights I've been working on the below ribbon panel for the Squad View screen but I've run into an issue that is driving me up the wall.

xqjmqFf.png

In the Squad View.xml I am using the following code to load the panel:

<container class="competition_team_stats_panel" file="team/pwm/team squad stats ribbon" late_loading="true" height="62" >
  <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
</container>

The problem I am having is none of the values load when I first launch FM, load a save and enter the Squad screen. If I immediately force a Skin Reload after loading the save the values then appear but some values are wrong. Alternatively, if I browse to the Competition > Team Stats > Stats > Team Detailed, then click in some of the stats that are in the panel and return back to the Squad View screen the values start appearing in the panel. The other issue is no matter what I try I cannot get the stats_ranking_label values to populate.

The panel is a revamp of the team stats summary.xml, I've tried loading the panel using team_stats_summary_panel but still doesn't work. I noticed @_Ben_ has done something similar for his skin and is using get_property="Csca" & set_property="Csca" which works a bit better but I have no idea why using the Squad Personality property makes it work.

I'm just tearing my hair out, I must be doing something wrong. :(

22 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

For the last few nights I've been working on the below ribbon panel for the Squad View screen but I've run into an issue that is driving me up the wall.

xqjmqFf.png

In the Squad View.xml I am using the following code to load the panel:

<container class="competition_team_stats_panel" file="team/pwm/team squad stats ribbon" late_loading="true" height="62" >
</container>

The problem I am having is none of the values load when I first launch FM, load a save and enter the Squad screen. If I immediately force a Skin Reload after loading the save the values then appear but some values are wrong. Alternatively, if I browse to the Competition > Team Stats > Stats > Team Detailed, then click in some of the stats that are in the panel and return back to the Squad View screen the values start appearing in the panel. The other issue is no matter what I try I cannot get the stats_ranking_label values to populate.

The panel is a revamp of the team stats summary.xml, I've tried loading the panel using team_stats_summary_panel but still doesn't work. I noticed @_Ben_ has done something similar for his skin and is using get_property="Csca" & set_property="Csca" which works a bit better but I have no idea why using the Squad Personality property makes it work.

I'm just tearing my hair out, I must be doing something wrong. :(

You mention the Squad personality and i remember we had a talk about what worked and not worked, but i can't find the post / thread - closest i could find right now was this

Seeing as what you're doing is close to what has been done at the top by others, i would believe that you would be able to reuse the container that @Tyburn had made.
the reason that worked was a combination of the different classes if i remember correct, and it might bring you closer to what you want and work.

I play multiplayer hotseat with 2 others and it’s often hard to know which manager it’s on. It’s says in small writing at the top of the screen, near ‘Continue.’

Is it possible to add the active managers home kit (or club logo) at the bottom of the the right navigation bar?

9 minutes ago, wisconsin said:

I play multiplayer hotseat with 2 others and it’s often hard to know which manager it’s on. It’s says in small writing at the top of the screen, near ‘Continue.’

Is it possible to add the active managers home kit (or club logo) at the bottom of the the right navigation bar?

There are skins out there that has club logo at the top or bottom of the left menu.

i would take a look at the "sidebar menu table.xml" in those skins, as it's relative simple and easy to implement

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

Seeing as what you're doing is close to what has been done at the top by others, i would believe that you would be able to reuse the container that @Tyburn had made.
the reason that worked was a combination of the different classes if i remember correct, and it might bring you closer to what you want and work.

Thanks for the links. Is the following code from Tyburn the one you are talking about?

3 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Thanks for the links. Is the following code from Tyburn the one you are talking about?

Sadly not, there is one code somwhere from the very start of the making of the Top bar
i know because some ppl including myself had problems with the data not being showed all the time and the complete code was posted and dissected to figure out what made it work for the creator and not for others

i remember @_Ben_ and @Tyburn was in over this, so maybe they remember... as i havnt been able to locate the post :( 

34 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

I finally found the post.

Take a look through this, it all started with a simple personality line and evolved into something very nice.
there are codes and files posted throughout the post, so maybe there is some solution for you there

And Sorry @Tyburn it's been so long ago that i didnt even remember it was you who started it all :) 

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I finally found the post.

Take a look through this, it all started with a simple personality line and evolved into something very nice.
there are codes and files posted throughout the post, so maybe there is some solution for you there

Awesome, thanks heaps for finding it. I'll give it a read now. :thup:

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

you're welcome, hope it will help you on your way to solve your issues

Yes, already fixed one of my issues in getting portraits to appears for some Club Facts

Aa7Lb61.png

Now working through the other post and seeing how it can help my other issue.

6 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Yes, already fixed one of my issues in getting portraits to appears for some Club Facts

Aa7Lb61.png

Now working through the other post and seeing how it can help my other issue.

I have never been able to get anywhere with that ranking system! I will go back and have a look and see what I can find out...

Those little panels look lovely and I like your approach to filling the big space you have on your monitor.

4 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I have never been able to get anywhere with that ranking system! I will go back and have a look and see what I can find out...

Those little panels look lovely and I like your approach to filling the big space you have on your monitor.

Let me know if you find anything.

And thanks, on big wide screen monitors the Team Squad screen is so barren, I am trying to spruik it up so it is more interesting to look at. The panels I am working on aren't complete yet, I need to swap out some of the icons.

19 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

hey anyone know how I'd swap out the club crest for player face?

image.png.4c4289b00905b5c903256009cae0bc2e.png

Just for use in personal skin adapting from @bluestillidie00 match day mods.  I know it should be in the match caption panel small file but i've tried changing the id to PerP but it just appears blank instead...

look for match/match caption panel small.xml

replace the crest code with

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" clickable="false">
</widget>

27 minutes ago, snowofman said:

look for match/match caption panel small.xml

replace the crest code with

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" clickable="false">
</widget>

Tried this - just get the white square without any crest/player face on it. This is how I've got the code:

<container>
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container class="main_box" appearance="tcs/matchday/skyepl/caption/logo" width="90">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container id="PerP" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>
</widget>
	</container>

Any idea where I'm going wrong?