[FM23] Croatian RL pyramid, level 1-9

9 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Damn, that's a lot of work, but well done.

Thanks mate..

But "hardest" part of it is to fill every club with city, stadium, founding year and even RL colors.. And every competition has history since season 2015/2016..

Database itself has roots back in 2016-2017.. So with every new FM game, it's challenge to import it into new game..

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, AndreaSSL said:

@Luke Cro In this DB the new ID for third division Druga Nogometna Liga is 2000239796. Do you create it from scratch? 

On Sortitousi the third division have this ID: 145436

ID you are referring to was for "old" third level parent competition (now fourth level, which in RL has 5 groups/ child competitions - north, south, east, west, central). So, yes, I created new third level competition from scratch.

E.g. you must be aware, in RL, new third level from season 2022/2023 is called "Druga Nogometna Liga" (translated - Croatian Second League, and in game that same level is called "Croatian Third League".

So, to avoid any confusion while creating database I decided to  create that brand new competition from scratch.

8 hours ago, cabianca.alex said:

Yes, but the players are fake.

Several years ago, I tried to add lower league players much as possible, however I realized there's no point adding players  without proper information - most importantly - D.O.B. and playing position. It would be extremely hard to follow up all lower league transfers during season as well.

In last several years there are many added players in game for clubs in current 3rd and  4th level. I can say that's my contribution to FM research department.

However, there are plenty of RL lower league managers in database, so I could try to update database with new managers for next season.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 20/11/2022 at 16:47, Luke Cro said:

After several years, I decided to release Croatian database once again here on forum. 

Note, this file is not associated with Cro-Manager community.

In short, you have available all leagues in Croatia in 9 levels, national cup, super cup and county cups as well. 

I've also added many local derbies, media sources, football agents and journalists.

Currently, database is in BETA stage. For now competition names are in Croatian language, but maybe in future I'll release version with English names.

This database can not be published on other sites without my permission first. Thanks.

20221120073810_1.jpg

20221120073847_1.jpg

20221120073932_1.jpg

20221120074055_1.jpg

20221120074214_1.jpg

20221120074443_1.jpg

HNL 2022-2023 BETA.fmf 1.35 MB · 185 downloads

HNL 2022-2023 COMPLETE.fmf 1.36 MB · 118 downloads

Hey there! Will you be adding the Croatian file again this year?