[FM23] Worldwide Champions League [23.4 UPDATE in OP, 24.0 BETA bottom page 2]

It's necessary to rebuild the NACL in the compatch so that the Canada rules will verify, but it doesn't matter since the main file loads after it (based on alphabetical order) and blanks out the NACL entirely.

Edited by Dallan

10 小时前, Dallan说:

It's necessary to rebuild the NACL in the compatch so that the Canada rules will verify, but it doesn't matter since the main file loads after it (based on alphabetical order) and blanks out the NACL entirely.

update: the NACL won't hold at 2023 with the Compatch

16 hours ago, anitamui said:

update: the NACL won't hold at 2023 with the Compatch

it's....not supposed to? Like I don't see the problem here. I guess there's a language barrier, but can you screenshot the problem?

4 小时前, Dallan说:

it's....not supposed to? Like I don't see the problem here. I guess there's a language barrier, but can you screenshot the problem?

actually I tried to change "Get Qualified Teams" from Caribbean Nations team pool to " get best teams from division" so every Caribbean nations can in theory qualify for Concacaf, but the comp stopped in 2023

If you want to remake the CONCACAF CL to do something you want, you should probably use a different file as a base, because my changes to the CONCACAF CL in this file don't care whether it will actually work as long as the editor lets it verify.

The compatch is made to be used with the main file, which replaces the CONCACAF CL entirely with the worldwide tournament. There's no point using it on its own: if you don't want to use the main file it doesn't do anything useful and will probably break something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18/06/2023 at 20:29, NathanaelEKH said:

Anyone has a problem when u create a new save? My game is crashing and i dont know why, it didnt crashed before

I have also had crashes at the beginning of September. I am using the steam version marked as updated on the 18th Jul.

If it helps, dates seem to be a bit broken. The final qualifying round was played late. Start and end dates for the FWL final qual round were 25/8/22 but the draw date was 29/8/22. Matches were played 31/8/23 and 1/9/23.  This delayed the group draw which happened on the 1/9/22(supposed to be 26/08/22). Crash occurs on the 5/9/22.

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/09/2023 at 18:46, henryzz said:

I have also had crashes at the beginning of September. I am using the steam version marked as updated on the 18th Jul.

If it helps, dates seem to be a bit broken. The final qualifying round was played late. Start and end dates for the FWL final qual round were 25/8/22 but the draw date was 29/8/22. Matches were played 31/8/23 and 1/9/23.  This delayed the group draw which happened on the 1/9/22(supposed to be 26/08/22). Crash occurs on the 5/9/22.

Looks like I may have been stupid. I tried both the steam version and the one attached to the most recent post(April 26). Turns out the most recent was in the first post. This appears not to crash. However, I entered the world league(losing the WCL final qual phase) at the group stage. Unfortunately, this was after the registration window, meaning that I couldn't register players.

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2023 at 21:46, Mabron said:

I sincerely hope this mod will continue into fm24, it was my favourite database in 23!

I've already bought 24 and I will be updating this mod as soon as the PGE releases, yes. I can't play without it either which is why I've been maintaining it for years.

shame that they've closed the loophole to get custom edits working with the beta, it let me get a head start every year

Edited by Dallan

9 hours ago, Dallan said:

I've already bought 24 and I will be updating this mod as soon as the PGE releases, yes. I can't play without it either which is why I've been maintaining it for years.

shame that they've closed the loophole to get custom edits working with the beta, it let me get a head start every year

Can’t wait. I have a save I imported with my edited version of your mod. Works great so far only 1 season in tho on the beta. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2023 at 16:22, Dallan said:

Great! Do you maybe have an ETA? Dont wanna start my save if its coming soon ;-)

On 06/11/2023 at 15:16, Mabron said:

Great! Do you maybe have an ETA? Dont wanna start my save if its coming soon ;-)

I already have the main file working ingame in FM24 and the holiday tests look good, I'll attach it here for the eager beavers among us.

I still want to confirm whether the Canada compatibility patch is still needed this year before I release and post a new thread (also I kinda want the new forum to be open too).

If you don't care about that feel free to get started, I don't anticipate any new changes to the main file unless bugs appear. If you do care about that, I expect to test and release by the end of the week.

EDIT: the mod is up on Steam Workshop, and I've attached the same files here.

Once the new forum is up I'll post a new thread there.

WCL Canada Compatibility Mini.fmf Worldwide Champions League.fmf

Edited by Dallan

• Dallan changed the title to [FM23] Worldwide Champions League [23.4 UPDATE in OP, 24.0 BETA bottom page 2]
On 07/11/2023 at 16:52, Dallan said:

I already have the main file working ingame in FM24 and the holiday tests look good, I'll attach it here for the eager beavers among us.

I still want to confirm whether the Canada compatibility patch is still needed this year before I release and post a new thread (also I kinda want the new forum to be open too).

If you don't care about that feel free to get started, I don't anticipate any new changes to the main file unless bugs appear. If you do care about that, I expect to test and release by the end of the week.

EDIT: the mod is up on Steam Workshop, and I've attached the same files here.

Once the new forum is up I'll post a new thread there.

WCL Canada Compatibility Mini.fmf 19.89 kB · 0 downloads Worldwide Champions League.fmf 168.05 kB · 3 downloads

AMAZING!!! Is there still no way to see the coefficients? If so SI PLZ FIX!!!

I can't get it to work in fm24. I selected the database with a new career, did nothing else just a basic save game. When I search for the champions league in the search bar or at competitions. Its not there. The champions league best golden glove award are there, but no links to the competition. 
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I do not have any other databases loaded. Only graphics packs, logo's, kits and faces. 

On 14/11/2023 at 15:27, LoneCanidae said:

I can't get it to work in fm24. I selected the database with a new career, did nothing else just a basic save game. When I search for the champions league in the search bar or at competitions. Its not there. The champions league best golden glove award are there, but no links to the competition. 
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I do not have any other databases loaded. Only graphics packs, logo's, kits and faces. 

It looks like you've found it, but for future reference: there's one common thing I know that leads to this - it's usually harmless but I should add it to the Known Issues section anyway.

If you're using a Real Name fixes update with LNC files, then when you start a new career, the FIFA Champions League will still be called the Club World Cup (since I originally made it by editing the DB entry and rules for the CWC). This will be corrected when you load the save game, but until then that's the name you would need to search for it under.

• 3 months later...

Hello mate, on my first save in 24 with this and lost in the Champions final qualification playoff. Didn’t realise that meant you automatically qualify for the World league group stage which was a pleasant surprise but after getting the message with the group draw, I didn’t receive anything to register my players. First game kicked off 3 days later and I’m forced to basically only play u21 players and same for my opponents who didn’t even name a single sub. Next registration date is immediately after the end of the group stage too so kinda just stuck playing this out with my kids playing now. Might be worth looking into 

Hi mate, another bug report unfortunately. Looks to be to do with the fixture scheduling again but a different issue to last time.  I'm in the second season, dropped into World League 3rd round qualifying after losing in CC 4th round quals and the draw is being continuously pushed back as some of the ties have their first and second legs months apart. Looked into it myself and seems to be all games involving El Salvadorian, Honduran and Costa Rican sides for some reason but then it gets to a point where the game eventually crashes. So their 3rd round 1st legs are being played in August and their second legs are being scheduled for November despite everyone else playing their second legs the week after like usual. Hope the extra info can help. I made sure to download the new file you posted and deleted the previous one too.