Multiple Scouts in Same Area

I'm sending multiple scouts down south. Let's say my League 1 scout watches Portsmouth play Ipswich and then another scout in the future sees Portsmouth in FA Cup. Do I get two games worth of data on a player like Ronan Curtis? Or is it only helpful if the same scout see multiple matches?

I'm doing a Scottish save meaning work permits are my enemy. This is for FM22, but I'll be moving to FM23 soon.

19 hours ago, DMVian said:

I'm sending multiple scouts down south. Let's say my League 1 scout watches Portsmouth play Ipswich and then another scout in the future sees Portsmouth in FA Cup. Do I get two games worth of data on a player like Ronan Curtis? Or is it only helpful if the same scout see multiple matches?

I'm doing a Scottish save meaning work permits are my enemy. This is for FM22, but I'll be moving to FM23 soon.

In FM22 the scouts do not actually watch the specific match if you select the match only or if they do watch that as part of their nation/league assignment. You will only receive the report from the specific player involved in a match only most of the time, if you individually scouting the player itself (so not the match, team or nation/league). Scouting the nation will increase the country knowledge which in turn increase the knowledge about the players in that league, but will not increase the specific players knowledge who are involved in the match they supposedly watched :D .

E.g scouting the Portsmouth - Ipswich game will not highlights all player's attributes who are involved in the match. If you want to have report/attribute reveal from Ronan Curtis, then individual scout the player.

Might have changed it for FM23, but in 22 still the player scouting and the team/nation/league assignments were on separate streamline for some reason.

Edited by marioNOW