[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, safasirin said:

When you copy the PLAYER file to another skin, the player screen does not open in the new skin. What would be the reason?

nothing is clear.
describe in detail what was done, what specifically didn't work, and why you think it should work

42 dakika önce, Olas Nick said:

nothing is clear.
describe in detail what was done, what specifically didn't work, and why you think it should work

I want to use the player profile in another skin. Copy/paste to other skin doesn't work. Sorry for English.

zawodnik2.thumb.png.99e1e283f25b600699d163922aa0c9d0.png

Edited by safasirin

30 dakika önce, Olas Nick said:

сopy/paste whats?
and why do you think that you copied a) the necessary files b) ALL the necessary files?

Thank you for trying to help despite my bad English. Ithink I solved the problem. I have one last question. How can I increase the logo size?

8 minutes ago, safasirin said:

Thank you for trying to help despite my bad English. Ithink I solved the problem. I have one last question. How can I increase the logo size?

you fundamentally do not want to write what you did, what problems arose and how you solved them, so that no one else who has the same problem could not use the solution?

15 dakika önce, Olas Nick said:

you fundamentally do not want to write what you did, what problems arose and how you solved them, so that no one else who has the same problem could not use the solution?

After copying the whole player file, the problem was solved. But when I restarted the game, the same problem occured again. 

I want to edit a skin and create my own skin. I also want to use the player profile part of Tato. But when I copy the "PLAYER" file in Tato to the skin I want to edit, it doesn't work in the new skin. 

I'm not sure if I explained what I wanted to do.

41 minutes ago, safasirin said:

After copying the whole player file, the problem was solved. But when I restarted the game, the same problem occured again. 

I want to edit a skin and create my own skin. I also want to use the player profile part of Tato. But when I copy the "PLAYER" file in Tato to the skin I want to edit, it doesn't work in the new skin. 

I'm not sure if I explained what I wanted to do.

You're missing classes and graphics. Skins are so deeply interwined these days that you'll need to copy a handful of things over to make it work

48 dakika önce, bluestillidie00 said:

You're missing classes and graphics. Skins are so deeply interwined these days that you'll need to copy a handful of things over to make it work

You are quite right. I don't know what to copy. I guess I'll have to find it myself. Thanks for your help though. If you know a way, please write. 

hi, is possible to add this Traning Report (progress graphic)  image.thumb.png.70e88573f0108a87099e842d8fbfc55a.png

to individual traning screen, (on fixed spot or as tab) ?

image.thumb.png.74a2f80fa39b3264a90de0a5eb83f45f.png

I search for this panel on web and won't find any reference to try edit this...

Ty for this amazing skin!

Edited by W0LF

Em 02/12/2022 em 22:03, noleafwilen disse:

Hi, first of all, its a beautiful skin.

I modded a few panels for my own and this is the result

All credits goes to the creators of the other skins aswel

Various addons included (Facepacks,kits,backgrounds,logos)

Resolution is 4K, with 175% zoom

Hope its ok.

20221201234947_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202203903_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202203920_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202203940_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202203951_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204004_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204024_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204032_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204047_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204057_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204125_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204135_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204139_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204156_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204206_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204230_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204254_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204303_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204357_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204411_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204424_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204449_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204504_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204542_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204722_1 (Copy).jpg

20221202204914_1 (Copy).jpghhhy

ENJOY:

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Caznn0ZsLc_vib87yFU8WFi2Poc5lOR/view?usp=share_link

Enjoy: Link above.

Edited by noleafwilen
Link...

Just wanted to ask: is there a way to take the match screen/tablet from the FME Zealand skin and use it instead in the Tato skin? How do I do this or has anyone else done it and would be able to share the files?

I'd been using the Zealand skin up until I moved to Tato recently, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. I've gotten used to the new format and what not, except for when I'm in a match. Would appreciate any help!

5 hours ago, Jesus Bot said:

Just wanted to ask: is there a way to take the match screen/tablet from the FME Zealand skin and use it instead in the Tato skin? How do I do this or has anyone else done it and would be able to share the files?

I'd been using the Zealand skin up until I moved to Tato recently, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. I've gotten used to the new format and what not, except for when I'm in a match. Would appreciate any help!

Have you looked at the match between highlights XML should give you an idea of what you need to achieve this.

10 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Have you looked at the match between highlights XML should give you an idea of what you need to achieve this.

I tried replacing all the match panels in Tato with that from the Zealand FME skin by copying the latter over the former but it didn't work. I just wouldn't be able to hop into matches.

Edited by Jesus Bot

I love this skin so much~!

and I have a doubt that the my Player Traits in Overview (P1) and player popup (P3)(sorry I don't know its correct name in English) is blank (as well as Development - Training)

But it can be finded in 'Development - tactics'(P2)

Thanks in advance!

Snipaste_2023-03-06_23-44-47.png

Snipaste_2023-03-06_23-45-11.png

Snipaste_2023-03-06_23-45-33.png

After the latest patch I'm experiencing some minor UI glitches during match day... Players condition not being shown properly, only updating if I click on players, anyone having the same issue?

On 15/03/2023 at 19:27, bluestillidie00 said:

You'll have to extract the tato.fmf file 

I have followed the steps but stranded at replacing the code, then I save the Wordpad file and then? Do I need to do anything after that? :)

3 hours ago, Karlo said:

I have followed the steps but stranded at replacing the code, then I save the Wordpad file and then? Do I need to do anything after that? :)

Good place to start is grabbing notepad++ the text lines change colour so sometimes you can spot an issue before you test. Essentially you're finding what you wanting to change in the various xmls whether it be from another skin or an idea you have.

Unfortunately I am very novice and have just been tweaking stuff others have made to my liking. There's a lovely page on here dedicated to questions if you get stuck with anything.

I am without a computer at the moment so I can't personally delve into specifics I've done or places I've found things though as I am moving home.

9 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Good place to start is grabbing notepad++ the text lines change colour so sometimes you can spot an issue before you test. Essentially you're finding what you wanting to change in the various xmls whether it be from another skin or an idea you have.

Unfortunately I am very novice and have just been tweaking stuff others have made to my liking. There's a lovely page on here dedicated to questions if you get stuck with anything.

I am without a computer at the moment so I can't personally delve into specifics I've done or places I've found things though as I am moving home.

Thank you for your reply :thup: 

I managed to extract the TATO skin-file and then access Panels>Widgets>Match players bar widget.xml to edit the code with the code that @oi_oi_ginger_roy suggested, then I saved the Wordpad file and then? Do I need to do anything else to get it right in the TATO skin? Or do I have to copy files into some folder? 

39 minutes ago, Karlo said:

Thank you for your reply :thup: 

I managed to extract the TATO skin-file and then access Panels>Widgets>Match players bar widget.xml to edit the code with the code that @oi_oi_ginger_roy suggested, then I saved the Wordpad file and then? Do I need to do anything else to get it right in the TATO skin? Or do I have to copy files into some folder? 

just drag and drop the folder into your skins folder like you normally would. You'd then have to delete the fmf file as it'll clash in game 

On 10/12/2022 at 18:27, JustHowie said:

I'm not at my pc to check, but that's a dog moment 🤦‍♂️ I know there's a dark tabbed download on Passion4fm < - make sure to back up any files you have modded if any. (I have a sperate folder with backups of all my changes just incase)

I have downloaded the dark tablet version but my tablet still remains blue, am I missing something here?

4 hours ago, lukewm said:

I have downloaded the dark tablet version but my tablet still remains blue, am I missing something here?

Firstly have you only got the dark tablet version in the skin folder? If you have 2 skins could be clashing. Secondly have you cleared your cache and reloaded your skin?

18 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Firstly have you only got the dark tablet version in the skin folder? If you have 2 skins could be clashing. Secondly have you cleared your cache and reloaded your skin?

Yeah only the one.

2 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Does anyone have an extracted version of latest version for this skin? I've tried launching resource archiver but ive given up as the damn thing wont launch.

DM'd you the Dark tablet version

On 20/03/2023 at 21:01, lukewm said:

Yeah only the one.

Try removing the skin from the folder and re open the game then re add. tried attaching to images also that might help. Clear the cache confirm and reload the skin.

1.png

2.png

Edited by JustHowie

9 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

On this would it not be.

<!--condition icon-->
<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>
</widget>
</container>
</container>

Basically adding in </Widget> to close off the widget section?

The widget is already closed at the end

so the </widget> is not needed

Could someone advise please, if there is a way to make the panel on this screen wider? Ideally just the right-hand side part, but keeps things centralised.

As you can see the text and names as squished or the right, due to mostly the screen resolution I imagine.

Thanks

SCR-20230403-kpyh.jpeg

3 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Could someone advise please, if there is a way to make the panel on this screen wider? Ideally just the right-hand side part, but keeps things centralised.

As you can see the text and names as squished or the right, due to mostly the screen resolution I imagine.

Thanks

SCR-20230403-kpyh.jpeg

panel size for different screen widths is given in tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

54 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

panel size for different screen widths is given in tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

Thank-you for this. I have located the file. I am not sure what to change however, but I will have a play around.

Thanks.

Thanks @Wozzie for a great skin, its been my favourite for a couple of games now.

I've been making some small additions to suit my needs and have been working on the following Attributeless panel and exchanging numbers for Attribute grade rankings.

Grades are based on the Scout Recommendation Grades already in the game and using the same colour scheme. Still a work in progress, I'll move on the Squad List panels next.

The below screenshot are Lionel Messi.

eSgGeSG.png

21 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

Any idea what I change to make the whole thing wider? I've played around but it just keeps breaking haha.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Powermonger said:

Thanks @Wozzie for a great skin, its been my favourite for a couple of games now.

I've been making some small additions to suit my needs and have been working on the following Attributeless panel and exchanging numbers for Attribute grade rankings.

Grades are based on the Scout Recommendation Grades already in the game and using the same colour scheme. Still a work in progress, I'll move on the Squad List panels next.

The below screenshot are Lionel Messi.

eSgGeSG.png

Sensational!  A brilliant idea.  What has been your thinking behind attribute ranges - is it an even spread, or have you chosen for something a little more funky?

7 hours ago, GIMN said:

Sensational!  A brilliant idea.  What has been your thinking behind attribute ranges - is it an even spread, or have you chosen for something a little more funky?

Thanks. I always liked the newer scouting grades and thought they’d work well with the attributes. 

There are 12 grades so it’s no possible to evenly spread them, however at the moment it is more of a bell curve allocation with a push to the left a bit. The A grades cover single digits only. I might experiment with the colouring so grades are grouped together by a common colour. 

Hi there everyone! I hope someone can help me with my skinning questions. Thank you @Wozzie for the beautiful skin. I would just like to ask if anyone has an idea how I would goi about incorporating the advanced statistics tab and the stats per 90 selector tab from the Work the Space Skin into the Tato skin? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

help.png

help2.png

help3.png

Edited by MendezGeorge

7 minutes ago, stagiannis88 said:

Is there any way to have the personal information panel next to the attributes, in the poisition where you can currently see the information and selection details of the player ??

any panel can be placed anywhere

On 20/03/2023 at 20:44, Steve1977beyond said:

Due to my low resolution,how would I remove the bottom right area (where it says Dynamics & Happiness). Would be great if I could remove so the player attributes stretched out as currently they're squashed on my poor laptop.

Screenshot 2023-03-20 184320.png

Same here, low resolution laptop. I just want it to fill that spot with the player's atributtes, Anyone can help? ΄Wich folder(s) set this up? 😥