[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love the skin, thank you so much for creating and sharing another year.

Just one question, I cannot get the in-game overview  as per your screenshot in the OP with the lineups, ratings and stats for each team on the sides? How can I do? I don't seem to have (nor add) any widget like this? My screenshot is on an external monitor as well so it should not be about screen real estate.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Skärmavbild 2022-11-15 kl. 15.19.38.png

1 hora atrás, barbecuepit disse:

Hi, 

Would greatly appreciate if someone could guide me on how to change this image to show the staff's face instead of the club's logo thanks!image.thumb.png.f0e6bfd691549cc64ae67c515bbde3f5.png

panels / human / Inbox item in line 28 change  id="sncl"   to   id="snpc"

46 minutos atrás, jkw.beatman disse:

Nice skin, but how can I restore the FM23's original font? Thanks!

I believe that if you just delete the "fonts" folder at Football Manager 2023\skins\Tato23_v1 the game will consider and replace them with the original ones.

It is worth a try, just make sure you backup the folder in case it goes wrong and put it back.

Edited by lugui

1 hour ago, lugui said:

I believe that if you just delete the "fonts" folder at Football Manager 2023\skins\Tato23_v1 the game will consider and replace them with the original ones.

It is worth a try, just make sure you backup the folder in case it goes wrong and put it back.

That’s exactly what you do. I moved the folder to the desktop. Reloaded and it reverted back to the one that comes with the game. Didn’t see any problems in the limited time I played with it. 

9 hours ago, lugui said:

That doesn't work for every font in the skin unfortunately.

Some XML files mentions specific font="tad" and even when the font folder is moved out of the skin folder, it still shows the "wrong" font.

SCR-20221118-cow.png

Edited by Rivanov

7 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Love the Skin, Top drawer as always.

Anyone know how to change the "Stats" to maybe 3 rows of 3 with 5 Players per Stat? I've tried what I've used in WTCS in the Competitions panel, But It doesnt change. Would Like to make the most of the Space ideally.

image.png.42674713c9b3215815147ae8a40368c7.png

panels/competition/competition overview panel.xml

Just copy the <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" ... > part for a third row. In my code I have 6 items for each.

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-1" minimum_height="126" priority="1" gap="15">

<record id="default_properties" file="competition/competition overview player stats panel" maximum_items="6" default_width="-1" minimum_width="250" />

<!-- CPS_GOALS-->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="2" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_AVERAGE_RATING -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="74" priority="2" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_ASSISTS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="5" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_ASSISTS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="75" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
					</container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-1" minimum_height="126" priority="3" >
						<record id="default_properties" file="competition/competition overview player stats panel" maximum_items="6" default_width="-1" minimum_width="220" />

<!-- CPS_MAN_OF_MATCH -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="19" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_CLEAN_SHEETS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="65" priority="2" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_YELLOW_CARDS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="93" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_SAVE_PERCENTAGE -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="105" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
					</container>
				</container>

Edited by Rivanov

6 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

panels/competition/competition overview panel.xml

Just copy the <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" ... > part for a third row. In my code I have 6 items for each.

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-1" minimum_height="126" priority="1" gap="15">

<record id="default_properties" file="competition/competition overview player stats panel" maximum_items="6" default_width="-1" minimum_width="250" />

<!-- CPS_GOALS-->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="2" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_AVERAGE_RATING -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="74" priority="2" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_ASSISTS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="5" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_ASSISTS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="75" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
					</container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-1" minimum_height="126" priority="3" >
						<record id="default_properties" file="competition/competition overview player stats panel" maximum_items="6" default_width="-1" minimum_width="220" />

<!-- CPS_MAN_OF_MATCH -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="19" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_CLEAN_SHEETS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="65" priority="2" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_YELLOW_CARDS -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="93" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
						<!-- CPS_SAVE_PERCENTAGE -->
						<container class="competition_player_stats_panel" type="105" priority="3" navigation_container="true">
						</container>
					</container>
				</container>

I'll give it a go. Looks pretty Similar to the code I used previously, but doesn't play ball. But I probably missed something simple. Thank you.

5 horas atrás, Rivanov disse:

That doesn't work for every font in the skin unfortunately.

Some XML files mentions specific font="tad" and even when the font folder is moved out of the skin folder, it still shows the "wrong" font.

SCR-20221118-cow.png

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I was not aware of that, good to know now that it might occur.

If I'm not mistaken, font="tad" used to be the official font from the earlier versions of the game, old stuff...maybe hard-coded?

7 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I was not aware of that, good to know now that it might occur.

If I'm not mistaken, font="tad" used to be the official font from the earlier versions of the game, old stuff...maybe hard-coded?

Well, I could remove it from nearly every panel by opening every XML and search for font="tad" and font="tadu" and simply remove that part of code.

It works for nearly 99,9% of the panels, except these tabbed containers.

Other skins with these kind of tabbed containers don't have this font.

Like FMEnhanced for instance:

SCR-20221118-jy2.png

Edited by Rivanov

hace 3 horas, lugui dijo:

Thanks for the extracted version of this skin, Mika. It has been fundamental to achieve my purpose because I didn't know how to extract the .fmf file.

I have restored the fonts in a very easy way: I have simply replaced the "fonts" folder of the original base skin and everything works OK.

Check this out:

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-18 a las 18.03.01.png

Hello, everything is perfect for me about the skin except custom background pictures. I can't see my background city, fans etc. pictures anymore after i apply this skin. I think maybe it's because of the opacity of background colour(i am not sure)? Is there possibility to fix it somehow? I see it is fixed on this screenshot. Can please anybody help me about it? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!  

image.thumb.png.f0e6bfd691549cc64ae67c515bbde3f5.png

13 hours ago, jkw.beatman said:

Thanks for the extracted version of this skin, Mika. It has been fundamental to achieve my purpose because I didn't know how to extract the .fmf file.

I have restored the fonts in a very easy way: I have simply replaced the "fonts" folder of the original base skin and everything works OK.

Check this out:

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-18 a las 18.03.01.png

Check the tabbed containers in player details.. what I posted above.

On 15.11.2022 at 18:23, barbecuepit said:

Hi, 

Would greatly appreciate if someone could guide me on how to change this image to show the staff's face instead of the club's logo thanks!image.thumb.png.f0e6bfd691549cc64ae67c515bbde3f5.png

Your backgrounds (fans picture) looks like exactly how i want it. My custom pictures works with original FM skin and also other skins but i can't see my custom pictures on this one. Can you please explain me how did you do fix it? Highly apprecaite it if you can help me.

7 minutes ago, mort said:

Your backgrounds (fans picture) looks like exactly how i want it. My custom pictures works with original FM skin and also other skins but i can't see my custom pictures on this one. Can you please explain me how did you do fix it? Highly apprecaite it if you can help me.

Same here. The only thing preventing me from using this skin is the plain black backgrounds. I need a skin that allows all my background packs to display their wares.

2 saat önce, phnompenhandy said:

Same here. The only thing preventing me from using this skin is the plain black backgrounds. I need a skin that allows all my background packs to display their wares.

I finally managed to change backgrounds. Now i can see all of my custom pictures. It looks much better than i expected.

Here is some screenshots;

image.thumb.png.c84e060bfd48df97a704e5cba6864f17.png

image.thumb.png.52b10a7297c15d6bcf5ac26ac9cf4f66.png

I am not sure if i am allowed to share the edited skin but if you are interested and of course if i am allowed to share it i can upload. (I'm not managing Liverpool btw just for an example.)

1 hour ago, g1nh0 said:

Just wondered on this skin when on holiday, is there any way to return off from holiday? I wasn't able to locate it when testing this out, well it wasn't showing on my screen anyhow.

Cheers

Just spotted the problem, I need to play using the zoom option to 110% as I play off my TV, which unfortunately removes the option from my screen which is a pity.

11 minutes ago, mort said:

I finally managed to change backgrounds. Now i can see all of my custom pictures. It looks much better than i expected.

I am not sure if i am allowed to share the edited skin but if you are interested and of course if i am allowed to share it i can upload. (I'm not managing Liverpool btw just for an example.)

That's brilliant. You could send it by the Direct Message function at the top of the page, or maybe wait to see if Wozzie's okay with it. I'd be using this skin if I could use backgrounds, for sure. :thup:

24 dakika önce, gladman1 said:

yes i would be interested in using backgrounds. How did you do it?

I've extracted the fmf file and edited xml files inside it. I only changed very little parts which effects the backgrounds. Since i am not an expert there is a possibility about bugs (I didn't see any bugs or differences so far.).

20 dakika önce, phnompenhandy said:

That's brilliant. You could send it by the Direct Message function at the top of the page, or maybe wait to see if Wozzie's okay with it. I'd be using this skin if I could use backgrounds, for sure. :thup:

Yeah, looking great for me. Considering that i only changed the files which effects backgrounds (Creator still shown as Wozzie.) he might allow me to share it. But still i should wait for his permission before sharing it in here to respect his work.

2 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I absolutely love the match day touchline tablet from this skin

My question is though, is it possible for me to use this part of the skin and incorporate it in to my personal skin I am using? If so what file(s) would I need?

605A566C-1F7F-491B-BCE5-923F8DF1D353.jpeg

I copied the match folder in the panels folder over to the same place in a different skin (WTCS5) and it looked fine however theres no stats in the tablet or the formations tab, so not sure from there. just fyi incase you try it

20221120112954_1.jpg

Edited by xSEARLEYx

34 minutes ago, xSEARLEYx said:

I copied the match folder in the panels folder over to the same place in a different skin (WTCS5) and it looked fine however theres no stats in the tablet or the formations tab, so not sure from there. just fyi incase you try it

20221120112954_1.jpg

Yeah I did the same 😄

if anyone knows please share 👍🏻

46 minutes ago, xSEARLEYx said:

20221120112954_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Yeah I did the same 😄

if anyone knows please share 👍🏻

youre missing some files, 

i know it's quite obviously. But you both have to look into the main panel file and look for what files your missing.

57 minutos atrás, xSEARLEYx disse:

20221120112954_1.jpg

Copy past folders from a skin to another is not always the signal that we are getting the "job"

Some panels have classe containers for example with specific graphics

The way to go in my opinion and is what i do is running every xml of the copy past to see what is missing 

On 19/11/2022 at 10:14, mort said:

Could you please tell me how to do this?

1 hour ago, FmTuga said:

Copy past folders from a skin to another is not always the signal that we are getting the "job"

Some panels have classe containers for example with specific graphics

The way to go in my opinion and is what i do is running every xml of the copy past to see what is missing 

I was more just checking if it worked that's all. I've not dabbled in skinning before so was curious if it worked

What's the simplest way to add conditions where the viewport is too small for the screen?

Tato's skin is fantastic but on laptop screens there is some minor issues with scale, although reducing screen scaling helps a little:

image.thumb.png.faf6489d91568b8d8892230d0a965423.png

Edited by Dotsworthy

13 hours ago, xSEARLEYx said:

20221120112954_1.jpg

If you find a solution, please, share it