Roast my line up vs Iran

thefmveteran86

Declan Rice on the wing? Or as wing back? Either way it's honestly a terrible option to have especially when we have Walker and Trippier in the squad.

Sterling at the other wing back spot? He works hard but defensively he can't put that much of a shift in so we'd be lacking there, especially when we have Luke Shaw in the squad and Trippier can play here if needed too.

Eric Dier in at centre back hurts my soul.

13 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Besides how is putting Rice at RWB got to do with Albania? **** off 

I think AJW suggested that the craziness of you putting Rice at RWB explained the craziness of your Albania thread earlier to him. I assumed you'd be able to work that out, clearly not, which doesn't help you mate 😁😁😁

8 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

FFS there is no pleasing you guys :mad:

because, ironically, you've shown everyone your colours so you're the forum's new punching bag until someone does something even more stupid and detestable, or the bear hands guy returns or something.

4 hours ago, Rafalution said:

Foden or Sterling in for Wilson for me, and then Walker in against the better attacking sides. 

Are you playing Wilson wide in a front three there? 

Yeah, I know it's not ideal but he deserves a chance. Totally not biased.

20 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Any better?

england-xi_2022WC_November-f21d38a1e6a9e60023e9c2926f700274.thumb.jpg.237634fe86282efe16dd1354a39060fc.jpg

Much better, players in their favoured positions and if we played a back 4 a very good team imo, some would have Sterling in or maybe a more defensive minded player in the midfield but it's a good attacking team for me.