[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

17 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Yes, there's been a change to the underlying code with the new patch.  This is fixed for the next update, which is likely to be tomorrow.

Can you let me know if you are experiencing another issue that I've noticed - the underlying code on these pie charts have also changed, and Key Passes and Key Tackles appear to be coming through as 100% of successful passes and tackles.  Are you experiencing this, too?

image.png.2d9a05facaa5803da22b1da0ec693dba.png

(N.B. You will be missing some of the statistics there, too - this is another thing I've fixed for the next release).

You don't need to remove one of them - there are now 4 separate widgets for the pie charts, but I believe all of them need to be there (so 5 in total including the data hub visualisation); it will then work as per the old way, where it chooses whichever is most appropriate:

image.png.f25d442b6896ca8785fa125d07cd03df.png image.png.248bedbe1233de4ea515cf309d255f34.png

These are the 4 widgets that need to replace the 1 that used to be there.

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
</widget>

That’s sweet to know! Thanks for sharing that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Stunden schrieb GIMN:

Can you let me know if you are experiencing another issue that I've noticed - the underlying code on these pie charts have also changed, and Key Passes and Key Tackles appear to be coming through as 100% of successful passes and tackles.  Are you experiencing this, too?

(N.B. You will be missing some of the statistics there, too - this is another thing I've fixed for the next release).

Yes, it´s the same. 

Zwischenablage02.jpg

7 hours ago, GIMN said:

Yes, I can confirm that it is now displaying incorrectly. View Distance/90 is wrong too (in player profile and in scouting centre). I think more Per90 stats are broken, but it doesn't look like the skin's fault ( https://ctrlv.cz/tFDV )

Thanks for the skin im really enjoying it so far

I was just wondering for my own personal preference if you could help, is it possible for me to add the attribute analysis under here? Ive never edited or created skins at all but just wondering if it could be an easy addition I could do? I may be able to figure it out if you could show me where i would need to edit??

Football Manager Player Attributes & Hidden Attributes Explained •  Passion4FM  image.png.d6cdb1da937c016813f64c34d22ccc3e.png

13 minutes ago, monterain said:

Thanks for the skin im really enjoying it so far

I was just wondering for my own personal preference if you could help, is it possible for me to add the attribute analysis under here? Ive never edited or created skins at all but just wondering if it could be an easy addition I could do? I may be able to figure it out if you could show me where i would need to edit??

Football Manager Player Attributes & Hidden Attributes Explained •  Passion4FM  image.png.d6cdb1da937c016813f64c34d22ccc3e.png

Might be trickier than it should be - in my experience pulling the attribute analysis through has been difficult.  You'll need to add the code to panels/player overview panel.xml.  At the bottom there is code for the overlay information which appears on the left - you can add something like this:

<!--ATTRIBUTE ANALYSER-->
<container>
  <container width="350" height="350">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="393"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player attribute analyser panel" id="paAn" embed_in_frame="true">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
    </container>

</container>
</container>

If you adjust the insets of the top two stick_to_sides_attachment it will move the analyser around.  393 is where the bans section ends, but it will be quite a bit under where you have the screenshot, because it is possible for a player to be in more competitions (and so the space is assigned for it accordingly.  It might be better to change the "top" bit to something like alignment="bottom" inset="60" which will keep it set just above the footer.  Up to you, of course.

51 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Might be trickier than it should be - in my experience pulling the attribute analysis through has been difficult.  You'll need to add the code to panels/player overview panel.xml.  At the bottom there is code for the overlay information which appears on the left - you can add something like this:

<container>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/player attribute analyser panel" id="paAn" embed_in_frame="true">
    </container>

</container>
</container>

If you adjust the insets of the top two stick_to_sides_attachment it will move the analyser around.  393 is where the bans section ends, but it will be quite a bit under where you have the screenshot, because it is possible for a player to be in more competitions (and so the space is assigned for it accordingly.  It might be better to change the "top" bit to something like alignment="bottom" inset="60" which will keep it set just above the footer.  Up to you, of course.

Got it working after some tinkering, its not as pretty as the rest of the skin but it works :') thank you your a legend

image.png.e9c3aaafe73ee0d2db61a64a2405cd2c.png

Edited by monterain

7 minutes ago, monterain said:

Got it working after some tinkering, its not as pretty as the rest of the skin but it works :') thank you your a legend

image.png.e9c3aaafe73ee0d2db61a64a2405cd2c.png

From a stylistic viewpoint, there are some changes that can be made.  If you download the Resource Archiver and extract panels, you can get hold of player attribute analyser outfield.xml and player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml.  If you put them in the player folder, and then replace the first 34 lines with the same lines from player/mustermann/polygons (any one of the files in there will do), you'll get something in this style (but will keep the same categories as above):

image.thumb.png.f8ff567f8ee4d963e8440f1cc0faa051.png

44 minutes ago, GIMN said:

From a stylistic viewpoint, there are some changes that can be made.  If you download the Resource Archiver and extract panels, you can get hold of player attribute analyser outfield.xml and player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml.  If you put them in the player folder, and then replace the first 34 lines with the same lines from player/mustermann/polygons (any one of the files in there will do), you'll get something in this style (but will keep the same categories as above):

Now it looks like it was meant to be included :D thanks a lot for your help with this i cant thank you enough 

image.png.f62cebb2153e9ac9dd36a9eaec1325ae.png

Im using the light numerical skin in red, so the player overview panel.xml might be a bit different to yours im not entirely sure, maybe @GIMNcan confirm,

Or you can just copy the code above that @GIMNposted into your own player overview panel.xml like i did in mine (i pasted mine right at the bottom) and use the other three files,

3 hours ago, GIMN said:

<container>

</container>

</container>
</container>

I dont know if it will show in red for you, as you might be using a different colour scheme, if it does show in red you would need to change line 29 to 33 in both player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml and player attribute analyser outfield.xml to whatever is showing in line 29 to 33 in one of the .xml files in panels/player/mustermann/ploygons (you can use the polygon goalkeeper.xml in the goalkeeper folder since any one of them will do)

or you can copy everything from line 1 to 34 if you prefer the circular look, i went with the default look for personal preference

this is what should show on line 29 to 33

<colour name="bg darker"/>
<colour name="analyser2"/>
<colour name="analyser3"/>
<colour name="analyser4"/>
<colour name="mustermann"/>

player overview panel.xml player attribute analyser panel.xml player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml player attribute analyser outfield.xml

Edited by monterain

On 04/03/2023 at 08:03, Tyburn said:

I have had exactly the same issue with my own skin. But on the scout card. So not sure it’s a skin problem, but general. For some reason now the 2 widgets in this container show at the same time.

My solution was to remove one of them (although tabbing them could work I feel). 

Where do you change to fix it? Which file?

On 05/03/2023 at 19:14, monterain said:

Im using the light numerical skin in red, so the player overview panel.xml might be a bit different to yours im not entirely sure, maybe @GIMNcan confirm,

Thanks for sharing, I tried it but unfortunately in lower resolution the polygon overlaps with the training menu. I'll try to consider using only polygon instead of attributes.

Hey, thanks for the skin, its super creative and probably the best one I have used!

However, I am running into an issue where the season stats panel and the data analysis panels overlap, and when a player only has the season stats panel, it gets cut off. I believe this issue persists in the scout reports in the email tab.

I have added some screenshots below for reference... I have tried fixing it myself, but I am new to the game and my skinning knowledge is literally 0, any help would be appreciated. 

5ea1da629d34264d7544934c2d29faf0.png265d38688b6d035d788ed3ab178d8023.png

Edited by Ruxiee

15 minutes ago, Ruxiee said:

Hey, thanks for the skin, its super creative and probably the best one I have used!

However, I am running into an issue where the season stats panel and the data analysis panels overlap, and when a player only has the season stats panel, it gets cut off. I believe this issue persists in the scout reports in the email tab.

I have added some screenshots below for reference... I have tried fixing it myself, but I am new to the game and my skinning knowledge is literally 0, any help would be appreciated. 

5ea1da629d34264d7544934c2d29faf0.png265d38688b6d035d788ed3ab178d8023.png

already said it'll be fixed in the next update i believe 

1 hour ago, Ruxiee said:

Ahh I see, thanks for letting me know !

Yes, it will be fixed in the next update.  If you can't wait, you can always search for the following using notepad++ (or any other text editing tool that allows you to search files):

<widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="visU" hidden="true" visualisation_type="polygon" data_type="player" category="defensive_wide_midfielder" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" show_mini_visualisation_text="false">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="PclC" set_property="comp" />
</widget>

There will be some additional widgets above with player_additional_stats widgets.  Delete the player_additional_stats widgets.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v2.10 - Updated 11/03/23 - DARK VERSION OUT NOW

v2.10 released - Light Version / Dark Version

• Fixed Data Hub Polygon/Pie Chart
  • Added Match Report
  • Added Training to Player Profile
  • Removed Pie Charts from Player Profile
  • Expanded Pros & Cons on Player Profile
  • Added Next Opposition Report to Home for 1360x768
  • Corrected instances of old Graphical Attributes in some instances
  • Fixed instance of wrong colour for right foot strength

Hi. Quick question after the winter update.

I still really like the older player profile you created. Is there any way to fix the data visualisation issue in your older versions using what you've just updated?

fm23.thumb.jpg.8ca8b15d6a96989d66691fc8040641b8.jpg

8 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Hi. Quick question after the winter update.

I still really like the older player profile you created. Is there any way to fix the data visualisation issue in your older versions using what you've just updated?

fm23.thumb.jpg.8ca8b15d6a96989d66691fc8040641b8.jpg

On 04/03/2023 at 13:29, GIMN said:

Yes, there's been a change to the underlying code with the new patch.  This is fixed for the next update, which is likely to be tomorrow.

You don't need to remove one of them - there are now 4 separate widgets for the pie charts, but I believe all of them need to be there (so 5 in total including the data hub visualisation); it will then work as per the old way, where it chooses whichever is most appropriate:

image.png.f25d442b6896ca8785fa125d07cd03df.png image.png.248bedbe1233de4ea515cf309d255f34.png

These are the 4 widgets that need to replace the 1 that used to be there.

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
</widget>

23 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Cheers. Got it working fine now.

The team analysis polygons don't seem to be showing correctly for me though. I've tried the older version and the new v2.10 release.

fm23.jpg.efbbfbbd11555a75767165d5b04b59db.jpg

1 minute ago, ben carter said:

Cheers. Got it working fine now.

The team analysis polygons don't seem to be showing correctly for me though. I've tried the older version and the new v2.10 release.

fm23.jpg.efbbfbbd11555a75767165d5b04b59db.jpg

That appears to be an issue with FM, no the skin - as I've observed it on the default skin (after removing all other skins and clearing cache) and raised a bug in the tracker.  It seems to sort itself out after a few games, and occasionally breaks again at other points.  Always with NP-xg.

Hey GIMN,

Just an FYI for the to do list.  I have the numerical version installed.

However, in the Tactics Panel, when I have a view that shows attributes, they show up as the circles and not the numbers:

image.thumb.png.5a5e6faac7078850a362e4c6d59b8fbe.png

Thanks,

Jellico

6 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Hey GIMN,

Just an FYI for the to do list.  I have the numerical version installed.

However, in the Tactics Panel, when I have a view that shows attributes, they show up as the circles and not the numbers:

image.thumb.png.5a5e6faac7078850a362e4c6d59b8fbe.png

Thanks,

Jellico

I must've copied over the wrong person properties file whilst making changes.  Replace it with this one:

person properties.xml

12 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That appears to be an issue with FM, no the skin - as I've observed it on the default skin (after removing all other skins and clearing cache) and raised a bug in the tracker.  It seems to sort itself out after a few games, and occasionally breaks again at other points.  Always with NP-xg.

Cheers for the clarification :thup:

Keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

Fantastic work as always!

Just a small issue for the to do list, Numerical version

Also the same in the staff search section, staff attributes show as graphical

captain.jpg

See the answer/file two posts above 

Absolutely love the skin

But despite my best efforts I just cannot convert to how attributes are displayed on player profile

Is there any way to revert just that bit to how they're displayed in original skin?

11 minutes ago, -Jef- said:

Absolutely love the skin

But despite my best efforts I just cannot convert to how attributes are displayed on player profile

Is there any way to revert just that bit to how they're displayed in original skin?

You'll want to edit panels/player/player overview panel.xml - I've annotated each area so you can easily identify which bit need to be changed.

23 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You'll want to edit panels/player/player overview panel.xml - I've annotated each area so you can easily identify which bit need to be changed.

As far as I understand it I need to edit "player performance attributes graphical" in mustermann\performance? I would have to go through one attribute by one to put it how it is in regular fm skin for technicals, mentals and physicals?

Just now, -Jef- said:

As far as I understand it I need to edit "player performance attributes graphical" in mustermann\performance? I would have to go through one attribute by one to put it how it is in regular fm skin for technicals, mentals and physicals?

I would suggest finding the code from the default skin in player overview panel for attributes, and placing it in the area marked attributes in player overview panel in whichever version of Mustermann23 you're using.

18 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I would suggest finding the code from the default skin in player overview panel for attributes, and placing it in the area marked attributes in player overview panel in whichever version of Mustermann23 you're using.

What about adjusting the code like i explained? Then I can also add 'DNA' attributes to bottom right with attributes that I look for in every save. Despite being tedious (2000+ lines of code) it would allow me to edit it more to my liking

3 minutes ago, -Jef- said:

What about adjusting the code like i explained? Then I can also add 'DNA' attributes to bottom right with attributes that I look for in every save. Despite being tedious (2000+ lines of code) it would allow me to edit it more to my liking

You can do it whichever way you prefer.  It will be tedious, but obviously gives you more control of the order and layout.  If you want things like attribute change arrows and highlights depending on roles, this won't be possible, though.

Hi GMIN,

how I can change from polygon (analyse) to season stats, in player profile - performance section?

My players have analyst data (polygon):

Spoiler

image.png.81d5505bceaae349dc4cf26f6d9af5e5.png

But other player, without scout/analyst data have season stats:

Spoiler

image.png.5106de5497c98aa06d44a1372f062128.png

I would like to have seasonal stats for all players (instead of analytical data - polygons). I know, it's panels/player/player overview panel.xml, but I don't know what I must change.

1 hour ago, vonTrips said:

Hi GMIN,

how I can change from polygon (analyse) to season stats, in player profile - performance section?

My players have analyst data (polygon):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.81d5505bceaae349dc4cf26f6d9af5e5.png

But other player, without scout/analyst data have season stats:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5106de5497c98aa06d44a1372f062128.png

I would like to have seasonal stats for all players (instead of analytical data - polygons). I know, it's panels/player/player overview panel.xml, but I don't know what I must change.

There will be a section that starts like this:

</widget>
</widget>
</widget>
</widget>

Keep those, but delete the data_analyst_visualisation widget beneath.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v2.11 - Updated 19/03/23 - DARK VERSION OUT NOW

v2.11 - Light Mode / Dark Mode

• Added attribute progress graph back to graphical version - no values and floating y axis to keep attributes obscured
  • Added selectors to match report
  • Added alternative full time panel which moved match report to separate screen
  • Fixed issue with dark background for Championship & Bundesliga league table during match intro on light mode

Progress Graph

image.gif.05b727956b1d534f6eb3f678056f7739.gif

Alternative Full Time Panel

image.thumb.png.8d663f94087a96f5a26a6af330ac6454.png

43 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

One small request, would it be possible to add the aggreate score to the match full time review panel?

image.thumb.png.397a958479a6763264c58b17561c1fe0.png

That does seem like a bit of an oversight!  Yup, I'll definitely look to add that.