Please help 17 minutes to load everytime I load up

Hello first of all love the game! Been playing mobile for a good few years now, and this for me is the best. Now I'm abit stuck, so really appreciate some help and guidance, step by step please. 

So basically I have downloaded alot of logos, kits and competition logos. I have downloaded a app called xplorer which let's me into my C Drive. I have a Samsung s20. I have put pictures to try and show you what I've done. Please is there any way I can speed up this process as 17 mins is so long to load up 

Screenshot_20221109-182337_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-182413_X-plore.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-182426_X-plore.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-182442_X-plore.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-182454_X-plore.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-182506_X-plore.jpg

Edited by Leedsutd87

• Leedsutd87 changed the title to Please help 17 minutes to load everytime I load up
42 minutes ago, shimera said:

Same case here, I've only installed logos and a lite face pack and it's always the same long load time! Looks like the game cache isn't working properly...

Oh sugar :/ I had the same set up on FM 22 and loaded up perfectly:/ 

17 minutos atrás, Leedsutd87 disse:

Oh sugar :/ I had the same set up on FM 22 and loaded up perfectly:/ 

Same here! The only time FM Mobile 22 took a long while to load was once after I cleared cache, just once! Looks like FM Mobile 23's cache isn't working as intended!

Here, I created a topic in the Bug Tracker: 

14 minutes ago, shimera said:

Yeah, but still. That wasn't an issue with FM Mobile 22...

It was if your Documents\Sports Interactive folder was on an SD Card and you placed the graphics there, the solution was to move your graphics to the folder "Android\data\com.sega.soccer.manager\files\installed\graphics" in your internal storage however it looks like they have completley changed the way the game installs this year so that probably wont work.

• SI Staff

This is on our radar now and we'll try and ascertain what is happening and how to speed things up for you chaps (although some of these packs are ... well ... rather huge which is probably contributing to the slow startup).

Graphics path is android/data/com.sega.soccer.eleven/files/graphics
If you do not have graphics folder(you most likely won't) you can make one, this way your game will not take long to load and all your graphics will appear

2 horas atrás, Amigooo disse:

Graphics path is android/data/com.sega.soccer.eleven/files/graphics
If you do not have graphics folder(you most likely won't) you can make one, this way your game will not take long to load and all your graphics will appear

Thanks, but that didn't fix it

On 10/11/2022 at 10:12, Marc Vaughan said:

This is on our radar now and we'll try and ascertain what is happening and how to speed things up for you chaps (although some of these packs are ... well ... rather huge which is probably contributing to the slow startup).

I Will try to help to solve problem.

This year, when You start game with Graphics, they will be loading more than 15-20 minutes, every time when You start game. In game you dont have problems with slowing. This problem started last year fmm2021, every time when You start with Graphics pack game starting 5-10 Minutes after every time when You start. In the game fmm2020 it was be ok. When you start first time they will be loaded 5-10 Minutes and every other time, game started in dive seconds. 

Now we cant find directory (route) where is game with preinstalled Graphics (some logos and others). Maybe key point is in that.

I hope so You Will be solve problem, because game with Random badge is not interesting.