Delicious Zone - FM24-23

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness me. There are a few tactics here. Do you have personal favourites? Any good home and away combinations? 3 tactics that gel well together and could be used in match strategies and used in all 3 slots? Good effort churning them all out. 

1 hour ago, loisvale said:

Goodness me. There are a few tactics here. Do you have personal favourites? Any good home and away combinations? 3 tactics that gel well together and could be used in match strategies and used in all 3 slots? Good effort churning them all out. 

Depends what kind of shape you like! We can even make something customized for your needs :

I didn't sort them yet, gonna build first a test league so i can give more numbers to players but here you can find my sheets on FM-Arena Test results over all.

I could say : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qDgTJQCqDVFGxJ6QmyUMdeAl_T4GeeEbsqT987Y6jQ/edit?usp=share_link 

Play 424 as base (pick the one you like more) and 442 if you are facing many troubling teams or if you want to play more defensive the 433 Swanton Bomb IV, even tho i am still working on them and getting further to test 

• 2 weeks later...

Started Delicious Test-League: The league is setuped like a 140/150 CA team vs Elite teams (City,Pool,PSG,Barca,R.Madrid). I've only kept on Group A IA players traits of players (so don't wonder why group A will tend to do worse then others groups.i've decided like that because in-game you guys will most likely face even players with traits especially if they playing on Elite teams.

Here you can check the results From Delicious League : Delicious-Test League
keep in mind that i've test 99.9% of my tactics towards FM-Arena(but the scenario is different most likely same players vs same players) so you must first check results here FM-Arena

Join Discord to check even screens shots of the results. If you want a tactic to being tested just drop on the Calderon discord section. (Provide some screens and stats of the tactic)

https://discord.gg/BxugbVKv

• 2 weeks later...