Delicious Zone - FM24-23

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Twostepsaway said:

You use the Attacking version for home games and V1 for away?

4 hours ago, kollitos said:

hi , love your playing styles!

With 1 striker on top and 4 defenders and wingers , which is the most productive tactic for sc in terms of goals?

IF you want to play pure plug and play, 4231 DS // 41221 are the ones that feed more your striker ;  but to maximize the results you totaly need a "cow" (that's how i call the Tall strikers with a high jumping reach), that's what make Haaland a "cheat code" because he got pace/acceleration and jumping reach. Small lone strikers will not score crazy amount of goals like the tall ones for many reason :

Pio Esposito.jpg

pio stats 2.jpg

Pio stats.jpg

Pio.jpg

Edited by Twostepsaway

Doctor Delicious those are great numbers for the young cow but with a hand on your heart how many from corner kicks :D? I've gone back to FM 23 I just miss fast strikers supremacy though I imagine FM 24 should be a good year for super cow Lucca. Cool skin btw what's that?

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

Doctor Delicious those are great numbers for the young cow but with a hand on your heart how many from corner kicks :D? I've gone back to FM 23 I just miss fast strikers supremacy though I imagine FM 24 should be a good year for super cow Lucca. Cool skin btw what's that?

New Lucca model Pio Esposito Terminator score almost everywhere, corners,action,cross literally this guy since have this insane Jumping reach will win 90% of aerial battle. Literally insane.

8 hours ago, dandebo said:

Anyone finding the striker is rubbish with the latest patch?

Still winning and scoring goals, but all from the IF's 

I am doing a run with Brighton to check if de Zerbi's philosofy can be done etc.

What can i say is :

- They nerfed condition, it's gonna be hard to keep it on green if you play every 2/3 days, so rotation is needed.
- Set pieces went downhill, i remade them, released first for patreons after gonna release for all.

Rest feel totaly the name to be honest

Stats 2.jpg

Stats.jpg

17 hours ago, Pepijn Guardiola said:

Hello Delicious the Assembler, it's me again coming to you to ask for help. Please could you help me tweak this tactic to be more successful please. I love the tactic and the possession it gets but the results can be terrible. Please help me.

Pep Guardiola Man City 3-2-2-3 Box Midfield by Passion4FM.fmf 46.31 kB · 6 downloads

-That's that tactic re-made, but as you can see ins't really "performing" even tho you get your AVG. Possession 63%, it can be a starting point but the roles imho need more polish, you are literally too "opened that way".

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.59cdcb5ad600b316136cadf472fdb56b.png

image.thumb.png.04b35f0059ab9f4038fd648de01372ac.pngimage.png.295dd990e812398e6a001a978798babf.png

- So now, we can obtain the "same" kind of build up by going with a normal 4-3-3 structure but different roles

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9e160def78e1491172fe9cd52034cabe.png

image.thumb.png.bc1f40efe236d1dd3152d6f5a7ca8893.png

We did indeed did more Possession like that but still something is very off, doing 80 points with CIty is a bit meh

3rd Attempt :

Now went for another kind of approach, more "in-meta" ; let's see if we can keep our possession or it's gonna be totaly messed up :

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.299d88ba0e2383565537fe2dc3831e78.png

image.thumb.png.e9da1cd3f1e67847aa570758b23a90d9.png

image.thumb.png.a9f2944980b64464bcabee56263d5825.png

As you can see on 3rd attempt, we didn't lost any Possession, but we gained "points" instead. Now it's more about how do you like it, but as you see by doing on the almost same concept results are WAY different.

That's is how, more or less, i will design the Pep Recreation.

3223 Re-Worked.fmf 3223 Re-Worked II.fmf 3223 Re-Worked III.fmf

On 29/11/2023 at 17:54, Twostepsaway said:

New Lucca model Pio Esposito Terminator score almost everywhere, corners,action,cross literally this guy since have this insane Jumping reach will win 90% of aerial battle. Literally insane.

who is Pio Esposito ?? cant find him ?? what are you best striker cows ? for  fm24

8 hours ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Delicous what is your vest tactic for latest patch 24.2? for underdog 

For me there are many tactics that are working, define "underdog" means your players are 120 CA? 140 CA? 

You can check this video to get an idea just about "how selecting the right players can make all the difference"

16 hours ago, anax44 said:

4231 Death Star 

After the last update, strikers cannot score goals. I think this is by far your best tactic. Will you update?

Literally Depends about "your" striker if you have Tall or Small one. 4231 post update is literally the best shape at the moment, but i will see if SS can feed more assist to the AF

15 saat önce, Twostepsaway said:

Kelimenin tam anlamıyla, Uzun veya Küçük bir forvetiniz varsa "sizin" forvetinize bağlıdır. 4231 güncelleme sonrası tam anlamıyla şu anda en iyi şekil, ancak SS'nin AF'ye daha fazla destek sağlayıp sağlayamayacağını göreceğim

I think this is the best tactic of this game. I was starting to get nervous because my striker couldn't score a goal. Have you had a chance to try it after the update today?

22 hours ago, anax44 said:

I think this is the best tactic of this game. I was starting to get nervous because my striker couldn't score a goal. Have you had a chance to try it after the update today?

At the moment i tested over 290 tactics, waiting to check about IF/AF if i can change something there as well. I will release the tactics pretty soon!

5 hours ago, NandaldiaN said:

just a question @Twostepsaway are you using external programs for team building? heard in a video that you vouch fmrte/python, but never tried it, so curious about what are you using currently, or maybe you just search ingame and look for the meta attributes

Literally depends, if i want to tryhard, i am just using literally my eyes, to check out the main stats like you can see in this video process that i made for FM23.

The problem about that is : You literally don't know how the player will "scale", by scaling i mean how his PA (Potential Ability, will increase, if it will increase etc), you can understand that even without FMRTE/Genie scout, i use most likely those programs, genie scout is just a database_reader, FMRTE is a bit more advanced, i do use it for my test league to freeze the players etc.

For me it's very interesting to check the players developtment and that's it, from those 3rd programs you can understand it a bit easier, but literally there are even skins doing that if i am not mistaken.

So to sum-up you don't really need to use them, but if you want to maximize your "scaling", you can use them to monitoring your players's growth. It's something you can do with a excel file as well, is just faster.

hace 2 horas, Twostepsaway dijo:

Literally depends, if i want to tryhard, i am just using literally my eyes, to check out the main stats like you can see in this video process that i made for FM23.

The problem about that is : You literally don't know how the player will "scale", by scaling i mean how his PA (Potential Ability, will increase, if it will increase etc), you can understand that even without FMRTE/Genie scout, i use most likely those programs, genie scout is just a database_reader, FMRTE is a bit more advanced, i do use it for my test league to freeze the players etc.

For me it's very interesting to check the players developtment and that's it, from those 3rd programs you can understand it a bit easier, but literally there are even skins doing that if i am not mistaken.

So to sum-up you don't really need to use them, but if you want to maximize your "scaling", you can use them to monitoring your players's growth. It's something you can do with a excel file as well, is just faster.

yes im using a korean skin with pa/ca, im using genie like a search filter to find the maximum players i can and then filter with, as you said, my eyes (as we know meta stats) and the python thing. I was just curious how you search players with FMRTE, as far as i know you cannot change weights there and i dont know if trust the ratings there, thats why i was asking if it was good or not

2 hours ago, NandaldiaN said:

yes im using a korean skin with pa/ca, im using genie like a search filter to find the maximum players i can and then filter with, as you said, my eyes (as we know meta stats) and the python thing. I was just curious how you search players with FMRTE, as far as i know you cannot change weights there and i dont know if trust the ratings there, thats why i was asking if it was good or not

Will give you a fast example, that you can apply with FMRTE/GENIE i just for example filtrer age 22 Maximum. After that you just order them by PA and check one by one if i like their stats or not and IF is the case to buy them or like buy to loan etcetc.

FMRTE offer you a good Search Filtrer option, now i don't really remember genie, but at the end of the story is the same stuff. 

Of course i do check em by roles as well, but usually there are not that many "wonderkids" that are higher the 160 PA etc. for me that's the best way to scale and break the game. If you use a python script or FMRTE or a Skin doesn't really matter, the number you looking at the end is the PA.

Good afternoon,

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time.

Is it possible to create a successful tactic without making players have to run until exhaustion?

My goal is to create a tactic in which the intensity level does not reach the red.

A tactic for intelligent players with possession in mind, in order to watch beautiful football.

Do you think you can help me?